Tips to slow it down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tips to slow it down

You realize your car is a weapon, right? You get in an accident while going double the speed limit, you are going to end up in jail or worse; dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Ibn Taleb View Post
      an arabic saying says " hastiness of from shaytan"

PS: my last driving ticket was 180 kmph
      Loool so i have to take advise from you :rotfl: this thread is for you too then
      يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by miahmiah View Post
        sister aynina in car? please sister slow. I like sister heart move. dead and not move is sad. slow please :butterfly: :cupcake: :love:
        Hehe i will be carefull sister :love: :D
        يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
          Ooh subhanAllah..
          But don't worry, Shaykh Al Bani RA used to drive like to boy racer lol. And when shaykh bin baaz told him to slow down, he told him, "you don't know the art of driving" :rotfl:

Comment

Originally posted by Deeni Akh View Post
            But don't worry, Shaykh Al Bani RA used to drive like to boy racer lol. And when shaykh bin baaz told him to slow down, he told him, "you don't know the art of driving" :rotfl:
            Loool okay my new excuse thanks!!

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

You can try avoiding the fast lane and sticking to middle or slow.
              والمبادرة إلى التكفير إنما تغلب على طباع من يغلب عليهم الجهل - ابن تيمية رحمه الله - بغية المرتاد

"Rushing towards takfir is an attitude which is dominant over those who are defeated by ignorance." - Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullah [Bughyatul Murtaad, page 354]

Comment

everybody slow it down

i gave zee best teep!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                X