What is solution for Syria?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is solution for Syria?

The nusayris, mujahidiin, shia militias , Kurds and khawarij all failed to come out as victors in this bloody war.

What are the options to stop the bloodshed?
    Partition: Sunni Land, Alawi Land and Kurdiland
    25.00%
    Tyrant steps down under pressure from World , Reconciliation & unitary govt
    25.00%
    War continues until one group defeats all
    37.50%
    Whats your idea
    12.50%

Re: What is solution for Syria?

not hate and kill. dwseen believe this thing and hate is of all. chia believe this thing and hate is of all. peoples have this earth and life of peace please of allah. not said choose of religion said this words today of anger face and kill face and hate face. made peoples afraid of dead. not said this please.
    all peoples have religion. not all peoples have muslim religion. not hate and kill peoples afraid to said words of muslim religion.

Comment

Referendum.

The political reforms made in the constitution of Syria and an election was held on 2014 that Assad won the election so he is now the president of Syria.

Any solution for any internal or external problem or disagreement should face this fact. No country can appoint a president or government for another country ! specially those who themselves are puppets. If this election is consistent with the reality ongoing in Syria Assad is the only person who can take Syria out of this mess.

What happens next I do not know ! Syria is ruined and People strive and care for safety more than any other thing. This mess has entered into the neighbours of Syria too. Turkey itself is now dealing and fighting with kurds inside it's borders. This mess can not continue forever.
      Note: I am a shia.

Comment

Originally posted by ALAS View Post
        Referendum.

The political reforms made in the constitution of Syria and an election was held on 2014 that Assad won the election so he is now the president of Syria.

Any solution for any internal or external problem or disagreement should face this fact. No country can appoint a president or government for another country ! specially those who themselves are puppets. If this election is consistent with the reality ongoing in Syria Assad is the only person who can take Syria out of this mess.

What happens next I do not know ! Syria is ruined and People strive and care for safety more than any other thing. This mess has entered into the neighbours of Syria too. Turkey itself is now dealing and fighting with kurds inside it's borders. This mess can not continue forever.
        No one who has learned Qurān and then forgotten it except due to a sin he has committed

Comment

Kick out the Iranians, the Lebanese, the Russians and all other Shias. Get rid of Assad. Divide Syria into a Sunni Republic and give Northern Syria to Kurdistan.

Comment

Originally posted by Mutant View Post
            Kick out the Iranians, the Lebanese, the Russians and all other Shias. Get rid of Assad. Divide Syria into a Sunni Republic and give Northern Syria to Kurdistan.
            Who will do the kicking job?

Comment

There is no solution except if one side completely annihilates the other. May mujahideen (or those labelled khawarij by murtadeen) be victorious.

Comment

Referendum.

Come on bro

Assad winning election is similar to North Korean Guy winning election( if there was election).
                He must go. The dude is major obstacle to peace in Syria.

If Fair referendum wants him out, then it must be respected.

But i dont believe State sponsored referendum can be called Fair.
                Last edited by ForeverMonotheist1; 25-06-16, 03:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Faisal-Parwana View Post
                  Who will do the kicking job?
                  The United States and its allies.

Comment

Referendum.

You are more clueless than a goldfish about the Middle East.

Comment

How about the Nusayris living in the coastal region?

For once i do agree that Kurds somehow deserve their own state. But they must respect Turkey, and seek their own land in North Syria because the old Syria before civilwar is fully destroyed. I can never support Kurd state inside Turkey, but Kurdiland on Northern Syria is very possible.
                      Last edited by ForeverMonotheist1; 25-06-16, 03:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverMonotheist1 View Post
                        How about the Nusayris living in the coastal region?
                        Maybe Iran can airlift them to Tehran. After the genocide and the killing done by Nusayris, I don't see a future for them in Sunni-Syria. Even if Assad wins this war eventually,and recovers western syria(obviously, Assad will never retake kurdish areas in the North and East), one day the Sunnis will get their revenge. I would prefer the Nusayris to be evicted from Syria without bloodshed, otherwise they will be killed off in brutal ways.

Comment

But I think it is very natural. It is natural that people prefer a secular and nationalist person that they know over other inexperienced choices in the middle of such a huge mess.

In fact this is the consequence of the behaviours of those who equipped and sent violent groups into Syria. They should have thought that this could never be the solution. Revolution is what happened in Egypt, Iran, Tunisia it is established on the majority of people not guns.
                          Note: I am a shia.

Comment

You haven't been reading the news.

The Shi'as and Russians are getting battered by the mujahideen. Just the other day I read that 500 shi'a soldiers were sent to hell in a matter of 2-3 days.

Victory was promised by Allah swt, why are we looking for alternate 'solutions' when we know what our duty is? No political intervention or international pressure will remove the enemies, rather we need to remove the tyrant rulers and raise the word of Allah swt through means of Jihad and Da'wah.

Comment

Maybe Iran can airlift them to Tehran. After the genocide and the killing done by Nusayris, I don't see a future for them in Sunni-Syria. Even if Assad wins this war eventually,and recovers western syria(obviously, Assad will never retake kurdish areas in the North and East), one day the Sunnis will get their revenge. I would prefer the Nusayris to be evicted from Syria without bloodshed, otherwise they will be killed off in brutal ways.

Thats a possible way out.

A peaceful expulsion for Alawis, iam sure Iran have enough space for them.

But they can avoid this by turning against Assad and telling the Syrian nation how sorry they are for siding with dictator. Its the only that can prevent expulsion or very dangerous genocide(like what happened in Rwanda).

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X