Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help me..I am feeling jealousy and bitternes. It's ruining my islam.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me..I am feeling jealousy and bitternes. It's ruining my islam.

I am a practicing Muslim and still do..lately during my fast and prayers I have lost the level of kushoo I had previously..why, well It's because I am jealous of the blessing other people have been blessed with...I know many people are in much worse conditions, but i still hate that I am very low.

I feel bitter. I am starting to hate the western coomunity ummah. I go to salah, say salam and leave...I have no desire to befriend any muslim and due to my bitternes I have decided to distance myself away from people in my community. I still say salam back, but in my heart I wish i dont have to.

Everyone is just so focused on the people of their own culture and kind here. Kuffars are less racist than my ummah. They're more tolerable of my kind. Some guy even thought I was dating his daughter istqfurllah and he was happy...people even want to coomunicate me.

But this ummah..its nothing.

No wonder the few reverts I know three years ago have turned their backs on Islam. Everyone is to focused on themselves. I made those guys feel at home and when I needed time off because of school..no one bothered to check on them.

Why do I have to be the one handling these reverts and making them feel.welcomed huh? I'm tired!....

The arabs, the africans, pakis..they all.have their small communities..besties etc.

I'm out...I'm done with my community. I am going to travel to my orgina homeland and live a simple life.....

I think the Muslim communities in the west are atrocious.

This is what iblis felt when adam came I guess...
    Stop being apologetic to Kuffars!

If I don't engage with you or reply to any of your question, it's likely because I find you racist and a total waste of time.

Re: Help me..I am feeling jealousy and bitternes. It's ruining my islam.

Originally posted by Abdell View Post
    I am a practicing Muslim and still do..lately during my fast and prayers I have lost the level of kushoo I had previously..why, well It's because I am jealous of the blessing other people have been blessed with...I know many people are in much worse conditions, but i still hate that I am very low.

I feel bitter. I am starting to hate the western coomunity ummah. I go to salah, say salam and leave...I have no desire to befriend any muslim and due to my bitternes I have decided to distance myself away from people in my community. I still say salam back, but in my heart I wish i dont have to.

Everyone is just so focused on the people of their own culture and kind here. Kuffars are less racist than my ummah. They're more tolerable of my kind. Some guy even thought I was dating his daughter istqfurllah and he was happy...people even want to coomunicate me.

No wonder the few reverts I know three years ago have turned their backs on Islam. Everyone is to focused on themselves. I made those guys feel at home and when I needed time off because of school..no one bothered to check on them.

Why do I have to be the one handling these reverts and making them feel.welcomed huh? I'm tired!....

The arabs, the africans, pakis..they all.have their small communities..besties etc.

I'm out...I'm done with my community. I am going to travel to my orgina homeland and live a simple life.....

What's your ethnicity?

Comment

Help me..I am feeling jealousy and bitternes. It's ruining my islam.

:salams

khushoo leaves with sincerity
      and you should seek refuge from the khushoo of hypicrisy, to Allah.

Also have you tried raising the issue with members in your community?
      [SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][B][U][CENTER]Oh Allah, in your name, I die and live.[/CENTER][/U][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]
      [CENTER]:):lailah::lailah::lailah::lailah::)[/CENTER]

[B][CENTER]Ya Allah, Grant Me A Heart That Sees[/CENTER][/B]

Comment

Originally posted by Akash Lina View Post
        What's your ethnicity?
        I wont tell you because it doesnt matter.

All the reverts that I used to see in the mosque have left. It breaks.my heart and its their fault of course but the community really doesnt care...

If I don't engage with you or reply to any of your question, it's likely because I find you racist and a total waste of time.

Comment

The way Muslim communities handle reverts is atrocious and it exposes an issue in the Muslim community

The first generation of Muslim immigrants do not know how to practice Islam as the religion rather than part of their culture. I don't know if that makes sense or not. For them, Islam is how they were raised, the way they make salah, what they eat and don't eat, what they think is okay and what's not okay. They don't know how to respond to a revert to Islam, who doesn't have language and food and clothing and traditions, as well as usually no family who are Muslim. Its why so many reverts are drawn to salafiyya and takfiris, because they aren't strongly affiliated with one culture and are accepting of everyone.

To be able to respond well to reverts and welcome them to Islam and to educate them about their religion, People can't just give them a huge and say "Masha'Allah!" and then never see them again. Reverts don't exist as an occasional iman booster for Muslims, they are as much a part of the ummah as anyone else.
          وَمَا قَدَرُوا اللَّهَ حَقَّ قَدْرِهِ وَالْأَرْضُ جَمِيعًا قَبْضَتُهُ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ وَالسَّمَاوَاتُ مَطْوِيَّاتٌ بِيَمِينِهِ ۚ سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَىٰ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ
          They have not appraised Allah with true appraisal, while the earth entirely will be [within] His grip on the Day of Resurrection, and the heavens will be folded in His right hand. Exalted is He and high above what they associate with Him. (Az-Zumar: 67)

Comment

I talked to a chinese guy that was a revert a few years back and a Guy from honduras..knew them a few years ago when they reverted to islam. We hang for like a year before I got so busy with school and work..

No one even bothered to pick up the slack...I havent seen the "different" kind of muslim in the mosques anymre..I feel furious. I Know they werent given the right amount of attention..I am so mad right now. I dont know If i should be mad at these reverts for leaving islam again or for the people in the community who gave them ZERO care...no..actually I know I am mad at the former.

Unless you're a white revert...no gives a flying banana about you. This is not my fault. I did my part. Its their fault.

Comment

I havent felt this level of bitterness and madness about muslims for a long time. It just kinda hit me like a haymaker today.

No cares about me or my family. No one invites us to iftar, no on talkes to us iutside of a few salam and nod in the mosque...

My family has to spend mlre time with Kuffars because they're more welcoming...I cant even get anyone to have iftar with us..the only time that happened..it was a sister revert and Alhamdulillah she is a great muslim. Better than me. Hijab..long cloths and an extreme minority..but shes strong.

Not everyone is like her though..

Comment

I havent felt this level of bitterness and madness about muslims for a long time. It just kinda hit me like a haymaker today.

No cares about me or my family. No one invites us to iftar, no on talkes to us iutside of a few salam and nod in the mosque...

My family has to spend mlre time with Kuffars because they're more welcoming...I cant even get anyone to have iftar with us..the only time that happened..it was a sister revert and Alhamdulillah she is a great muslim. Better than me. Hijab..long cloths and an extreme minority..but shes strong.

Not everyone is like her though..
                O you who have believed, seek help through patience and prayer. Indeed, Allah is with the patient. (2:153)

Brother be patient, please be patient. That's all I can say to you. If you know this religion is the truth and you believe in it, then be patient and trust in Allah(swt) no matter what Muslims do. I know it may be angering and infuriating sometimes but make dua bro and keep making salah and be patient. Insha'Allah you will be in jannah surrounded by a great Muslim community, and your table will never be empty from people wishing to dine with you, and your wives and children will be around you.

Don't despair ya akhi
                وَمَا قَدَرُوا اللَّهَ حَقَّ قَدْرِهِ وَالْأَرْضُ جَمِيعًا قَبْضَتُهُ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ وَالسَّمَاوَاتُ مَطْوِيَّاتٌ بِيَمِينِهِ ۚ سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَىٰ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ
                They have not appraised Allah with true appraisal, while the earth entirely will be [within] His grip on the Day of Resurrection, and the heavens will be folded in His right hand. Exalted is He and high above what they associate with Him. (Az-Zumar: 67)

Comment

Originally posted by Abd al-Rahman View Post
                  O you who have believed, seek help through patience and prayer. Indeed, Allah is with the patient. (2:153)

Brother be patient, please be patient. That's all I can say to you. If you know this religion is the truth and you believe in it, then be patient and trust in Allah(swt) no matter what Muslims do. I know it may be angering and infuriating sometimes but make dua bro and keep making salah and be patient. Insha'Allah you will be in jannah surrounded by a great Muslim community, and your table will never be empty from people wishing to dine with you, and your wives and children will be around you.

Don't despair ya akhi
                  Its frustrating bro..I feel so bitter. I dont know if people are just racist..I feel like they are.

Nowads iblis and his follwers have even put anger and bitternes in my reply to a salam. I dont want to have this feeling..but I cant shake it off. I hate everyone here.

I thought before I came to north america, i would see Happy reverts. I thought I was going to fit in since I no longer have to deal with a 95% kaffir country..i was happy.

Expectations

All wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Abd al-Rahman View Post
                    The way Muslim communities handle reverts is atrocious and it exposes an issue in the Muslim community
                    I had made a thread regarding this.

Guess what some muslims actually blamed the reverts saying that the reverts were too insincere that's they left.

As the OP says, muslims are busy with each of their individual lives. They don't even give a damn for other's difficulties. Some born muslims need a smack on the head.

Comment

Originally posted by Spicen View Post
                      I had made a thread regarding this.

Guess what some muslims actually blamed the reverts saying that the reverts were too insincere that's they left.

As the OP says, muslims are busy with each of their individual lives. They don't even give a damn for other's difficulties. Some born muslims need a smack on the head.
                      I remember the thread you made and some good points were raised.

Most born muslim themselves, some are far from Islam and do nothing to represent Islam. As we all supposed to help each other, people should also remember everyone is fighting their own battle. We can't blame others while we dunno what they're going through.

Inshaa Allah I'm sure there people out there trying to help the reverts. Basically, lack of an Islamic community is the main cause to what we see now IMO.

Guidance is upon Allah and being steadfast is with Allah too.

One more thing being a Muslim isn't the end. Obviously trials will come your way as Allah has promised, so you must stick to your guns you just don't turn your back.

We should also be worried about born muslim who leave Islam too.
                      Last edited by Silent being; 25-06-16, 01:20 PM.
                      '' WE LIVE IN AN INTERESTING TIME, WHERE THE 'ILM (KNOWLEDGE) OF A PERSON IS JUDGED BY HOW FAMOUS THE PERSON IS.''

- IMAM ANWAR AL 'AWLAQI.

Comment

Originally posted by Silent being View Post

We should also be worried about born muslim who leave Islam too.
                        Unless they are leaving islam to get citizenship, government benefits and a white wife.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...ing-jesus.html

Comment

Originally posted by Spicen View Post
                          Unless they are leaving islam to get citizenship, government benefits and a white wife.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...ing-jesus.html
                          Lol but some leave due to lack of knowledge and some other factors too. Duniya has consumed most of us.
                          '' WE LIVE IN AN INTERESTING TIME, WHERE THE 'ILM (KNOWLEDGE) OF A PERSON IS JUDGED BY HOW FAMOUS THE PERSON IS.''

- IMAM ANWAR AL 'AWLAQI.

Comment

It's not like that around here. Probably just the community you're living with.

Comment

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
                              It's not like that around here. Probably just the community you're living with.
                              Are you a revert? Bron Muslims are oblivious to this issue.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X