Re: Israel: A Divided Society

Originally posted by snow_flakes View Post
    Ya i ve read it...
    you defo didn't understand the point i was trying to make. *sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by Spicen View Post
      you defo didn't understand the point i was trying to make. *sigh*
      Lemme give you an example...the jews from iran or iraq hate arabs more than ashkenazi despite the fact that they werent willing to come to israel initially much.The african jews have gone more extremists esp from usa..Perhaps my observations is wrong...and yours right..Every person has different perception.
      About israeli being a divided society ..ya it is pretty much.But it wont benefit muslims much.I wont disclose why.
      ".......He giveth and spendeth (of His bounty) as He pleaseth. But the revelation that cometh to thee from Allah increaseth in most of them (kuffar) their obstinate rebellion and blasphemy.Amongst them we have placed enmity and hatred till the Day of Judgment. Every time they kindle the fire of war, Allah doth extinguish it;but they (ever) strive to do mischief on earth. And Allah loveth not those who do mischief."(5:64)

Comment

Originally posted by snow_flakes View Post
        Lemme give you an example...the jews from iran or iraq hate arabs more than ashkenazi despite the fact that they werent willing to come to israel initially much.The african jews have gone more extremists esp from usa..Perhaps my observations is wrong...and yours right..Every person has different perception.
        About israeli being a divided society ..ya it is pretty much.But it wont benefit muslims much.I wont disclose why.
        Given the history of how the jews from Iraq were "persuaded" to leave Iraq - persecution, exclusion from jobs, confiscation of belongings and finally expulsion - it isn't surprising they distrust and hate arabs.

Comment

I don't think we should be exploiting the discrimination that the Zionist State has. Keep in mind that I want Palestine to become what it once was, but once Palestine gets it's land back, who says that the discrimination between Jews would stop? It would be our fault because we exploited a bad thing to help ourselves. A better way is to separate Jews who support Palestine from those who support the Zionist State.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X