Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cat lovers only

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Re: Cat lovers only

    Just a cat.

    Comment


    • #32
      Re: Cat lovers only

      That's really sad. There must have been something wrong with them. I can't imagine a cat just killing her kittens.
      Narrated Anas:
      The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "None of you will have faith till he wishes for his (Muslim) brother what he likes for himself." [Bukhari]

      Comment


      • #33
        Re: Cat lovers only

        Originally posted by ms.muslimah View Post
        That's really sad. There must have been something wrong with them. I can't imagine a cat just killing her kittens.
        so i did some research and it seems that when really young cats have babies, they are often anxious and their "mother instinct" isn't the best. i.e. she doesn't spend a lot of time with them, she moves them around a lot, she ignores their cries etc. all of these things my cat did. it just seems that she was young and didn't know what she was doing. she is like 8-9 months

        i guess mother instincts isn't as black and white as it sounds
        If Allah & his Messenger :saw: ordered us to breathe in a certain way, we would say: "سَمِعْنَا وَأَطَعْنَا We hear & We obey"
        (al-Bukhaari)

        Comment


        • #34
          Re: Cat lovers only

          Originally posted by Bint Radical View Post
          so i did some research and it seems that when really young cats have babies, they are often anxious and their "mother instinct" isn't the best. i.e. she doesn't spend a lot of time with them, she moves them around a lot, she ignores their cries etc. all of these things my cat did. it just seems that she was young and didn't know what she was doing. she is like 8-9 months

          i guess mother instincts isn't as black and white as it sounds
          Wow, I didn't know that. I assumed animals always knew what they were doing. That makes sense, she must have been really young when she got pregnant.
          Narrated Anas:
          The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "None of you will have faith till he wishes for his (Muslim) brother what he likes for himself." [Bukhari]

          Comment


          • #35
            Cat lovers only

            Dog lover checking in.

            Comment


            • #36
              Re: Cat lovers only

              I'm surprised you still keeping the mother around.

              Comment


              • #37
                Re: Cat lovers only

                Originally posted by Winter View Post
                I'm surprised you still keeping the mother around.
                I was mad at her at first lol. But I had to keep telling myself she's just an animal and these things happen

                la hawla wa la quwwata ila billah
                If Allah & his Messenger :saw: ordered us to breathe in a certain way, we would say: "سَمِعْنَا وَأَطَعْنَا We hear & We obey"
                (al-Bukhaari)

                Comment


                • #38
                  Re: Cat lovers only

                  Originally posted by Bint Radical View Post
                  my cat had 4 kittens and they all died

                  One was still born, one died less than a week ago. the last two died today

                  I think she starved them and I think the second one died from trauma. all within 3 weeks

                  I am really depressed right now.....
                  Don't worry, get some cubs, they are dheet :)

                  Elephant's child will do too.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Re: Cat lovers only

                    :salams

                    Aww that's so sad Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajioon. You still have the mommy cat though so it's going to be ok InshaaAllah
                    "Let the days do as they please
                    And be optimistic when destiny decrees
                    Do not despair due to the events of the past
                    For the events of this world were not meant to last"

                    - Imam Shafi'i

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Re: Cat lovers only

                      Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
                      Dog lover checking in.
                      Was gonna say inb4 the dog lovers.

                      In after the dog lovers.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Re: Cat lovers only

                        Originally posted by Bint Radical View Post
                        my cat had 4 kittens and they all died

                        One was still born, one died less than a week ago. the last two died today

                        I think she starved them and I think the second one died from trauma. all within 3 weeks

                        I am really depressed right now.....
                        get her to have more kids,
                        but on my what did u do to them,

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Re: Cat lovers only

                          brother word only means only loves of cat
                          Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
                          Dog lover checking in.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Re: Cat lovers only

                            Originally posted by miahmiah View Post
                            brother word only means only loves of cat
                            You are right, sister, its only for cat lovers:meow::meow:



                            Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

                            Comment

                            Collapse

                            Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                            Working...
                            X