Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Rafidha are worse than Kufar

:salams
    It's obvious they are I was at a book shop maybe a year ago and I saw a Dawah pamphlet about Muhammad :saw: and I was reading it and I saw the publisher it was a Shia one and they presented it like it was just Muslim to confuse Kuffar.

They blend in so well it's disgusting their Taqiyyah and how they decieve us and Kufar. They claim to love Ahlu Bayt but abandon the grandson of Hussien? May Allah curse the Shias.

Re: The Rafidha are worse than Kufar

Originally posted by Abu Jarir View Post
    :salams
    It's obvious they are I was at a book shop maybe a year ago and I saw a Dawah pamphlet about Muhammad :saw: and I was reading it and I saw the publisher it was a Shia one and they presented it like it was just Muslim to confuse Kuffar.

They blend in so well it's disgusting their Taqiyyah and how they decieve us and Kufar. They claim to love Ahlu Bayt but abandon the grandson of Hussien? May Allah curse the Shias.
    Huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Spicen View Post
      Huh?
      The Shias abandoned Zayd Ibn Ali in Kufa he was the brother of the 5th Shia Imam.

Comment

The Shias abandoned Zayd Ibn Ali in Kufa he was the brother of the 5th Shia Imam.
        Details, I need details please.

Comment

The Rawafidh are filthy despicable demonic creatures. They exist to curse the most respected men, the companions who stood by the Prophet Muhammad (SAW). The Shia of Iblis kill and rape Sunnis in the thousands and some still doubt the disbelief of rotten rafidhi pagan filth. I say we should drive these sons of Mut'ah out of this galaxy. May their cave goblin 12th imam drown in his own faeces inside his tunnel in samarra.

Comment

Details, I need details please.
            Im not writting the full story Ive written it a million times and Im tired google 'Zayd Ibn Ali Kufa Rafida'

Comment

Originally posted by Mutant View Post
              The Rawafidh are filthy despicable demonic creatures. They exist to curse the most respected men, the companions who stood by the Prophet Muhammad (SAW). The Shia of Iblis kill and rape Sunnis in the thousands and some still doubt the disbelief of rotten rafidhi pagan filth. I say we should drive these sons of Mut'ah out of this galaxy. May their cave goblin 12th imam drown in his own faeces inside his tunnel in samarra.
              your ability to insult is rather impressive.

Comment

When it comes to the topic of the Shia-Rafidha self-spanking clowns, there are no shortage of insults to throw around.

Comment

May Allah guide the Shias.

Akhi karim its better to pray for misguided muslims instead of condemning them to blazing hellfire.

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverMonotheist1 View Post

Akhi karim its better to pray for misguided muslims instead of condemning them to blazing hellfire.
                    Agree
                    Ameen
                    يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

How old are you?
                      Allahumma, aranee al haqqu haqqan wa arzuqnee itiba`ahu, wa aranee al baatilu baatilaan wa arzuqnee ijtinaabahu.Oh Allah! show us the truth as true, and inspire us to follow it. Show us falsehood as falsehood, and inspire us to abstain from it.
                      " Do you know what destroys Islam? A mistake made by a scholar, the argument of a hypocrite in writing and the ruling of leaders who wish for people to stray

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Kamel View Post
                        How old are you?
                        old enough

Comment

Yes , I think you speaking about Rawafidh ?

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverMonotheist1 View Post

Judgement Day would really be interesting . That day when Allah swt will judge each and everyone individually.

We will see many things we could not comprehend for happening, Many secrets will open :)

Comment

Originally posted by Mutant View Post
                              I cannot believe this is coming from Mutant.
                              You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X