Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Rafidha are worse than Kufar

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Rafidha are worse than Kufar

    :salams
    It's obvious they are I was at a book shop maybe a year ago and I saw a Dawah pamphlet about Muhammad :saw: and I was reading it and I saw the publisher it was a Shia one and they presented it like it was just Muslim to confuse Kuffar.

    They blend in so well it's disgusting their Taqiyyah and how they decieve us and Kufar. They claim to love Ahlu Bayt but abandon the grandson of Hussien? May Allah curse the Shias.

  • #2
    Re: The Rafidha are worse than Kufar

    Originally posted by Abu Jarir View Post
    :salams
    It's obvious they are I was at a book shop maybe a year ago and I saw a Dawah pamphlet about Muhammad :saw: and I was reading it and I saw the publisher it was a Shia one and they presented it like it was just Muslim to confuse Kuffar.

    They blend in so well it's disgusting their Taqiyyah and how they decieve us and Kufar. They claim to love Ahlu Bayt but abandon the grandson of Hussien? May Allah curse the Shias.
    Huh?

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: The Rafidha are worse than Kufar

      Originally posted by Spicen View Post
      Huh?
      The Shias abandoned Zayd Ibn Ali in Kufa he was the brother of the 5th Shia Imam.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: The Rafidha are worse than Kufar

        Originally posted by Abu Jarir View Post
        The Shias abandoned Zayd Ibn Ali in Kufa he was the brother of the 5th Shia Imam.
        Details, I need details please.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: The Rafidha are worse than Kufar

          The Rawafidh are filthy despicable demonic creatures. They exist to curse the most respected men, the companions who stood by the Prophet Muhammad (SAW). The Shia of Iblis kill and rape Sunnis in the thousands and some still doubt the disbelief of rotten rafidhi pagan filth. I say we should drive these sons of Mut'ah out of this galaxy. May their cave goblin 12th imam drown in his own faeces inside his tunnel in samarra.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: The Rafidha are worse than Kufar

            Originally posted by Spicen View Post
            Details, I need details please.
            Im not writting the full story Ive written it a million times and Im tired google 'Zayd Ibn Ali Kufa Rafida'

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: The Rafidha are worse than Kufar

              Originally posted by Mutant View Post
              The Rawafidh are filthy despicable demonic creatures. They exist to curse the most respected men, the companions who stood by the Prophet Muhammad (SAW). The Shia of Iblis kill and rape Sunnis in the thousands and some still doubt the disbelief of rotten rafidhi pagan filth. I say we should drive these sons of Mut'ah out of this galaxy. May their cave goblin 12th imam drown in his own faeces inside his tunnel in samarra.
              your ability to insult is rather impressive.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: The Rafidha are worse than Kufar

                Originally posted by Spicen View Post
                your ability to insult is rather impressive.
                When it comes to the topic of the Shia-Rafidha self-spanking clowns, there are no shortage of insults to throw around.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: The Rafidha are worse than Kufar

                  May Allah guide the Shias.

                  Akhi karim its better to pray for misguided muslims instead of condemning them to blazing hellfire.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: The Rafidha are worse than Kufar

                    Originally posted by ForeverMonotheist1 View Post
                    May Allah guide the Shias.

                    Akhi karim its better to pray for misguided muslims instead of condemning them to blazing hellfire.
                    Agree
                    Ameen
                    يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

                    O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

                    Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: The Rafidha are worse than Kufar

                      Originally posted by Spicen View Post
                      your ability to insult is rather impressive.
                      How old are you?
                      Allahumma, aranee al haqqu haqqan wa arzuqnee itiba`ahu, wa aranee al baatilu baatilaan wa arzuqnee ijtinaabahu.Oh Allah! show us the truth as true, and inspire us to follow it. Show us falsehood as falsehood, and inspire us to abstain from it.
                      " Do you know what destroys Islam? A mistake made by a scholar, the argument of a hypocrite in writing and the ruling of leaders who wish for people to stray

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: The Rafidha are worse than Kufar

                        Originally posted by Abu Kamel View Post
                        How old are you?
                        old enough

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: The Rafidha are worse than Kufar

                          Originally posted by Abu Jarir View Post
                          The Shias abandoned Zayd Ibn Ali in Kufa he was the brother of the 5th Shia Imam.
                          Yes , I think you speaking about Rawafidh ?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: The Rafidha are worse than Kufar

                            Originally posted by ForeverMonotheist1 View Post
                            May Allah guide the Shias.

                            Akhi karim its better to pray for misguided muslims instead of condemning them to blazing hellfire.
                            Judgement Day would really be interesting . That day when Allah swt will judge each and everyone individually.

                            We will see many things we could not comprehend for happening, Many secrets will open :)

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: The Rafidha are worse than Kufar

                              Originally posted by Mutant View Post
                              The Rawafidh are filthy despicable demonic creatures. They exist to curse the most respected men, the companions who stood by the Prophet Muhammad (SAW). The Shia of Iblis kill and rape Sunnis in the thousands and some still doubt the disbelief of rotten rafidhi pagan filth. I say we should drive these sons of Mut'ah out of this galaxy. May their cave goblin 12th imam drown in his own faeces inside his tunnel in samarra.
                              I cannot believe this is coming from Mutant.
                              You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

                              You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

                              Comment

                              Collapse

                              Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                              Working...
                              X