Muhammad Ali Dies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muhammad Ali Dies

Article is too long to paste but a few points in the article where Islam is mentioned, https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/mu...042902069.html

Ali had converted to Islam in 1964 after the first of his two wins over Liston, and changed his name from Cassius Clay. He said Islam was a religion of peace and that he had no desire to engage in combat with those who'd done him or his family no harm.

For the rest of his life Ali worked to promote the cause of peace and charity. In December 2015, he condemned ISIS and took a shot at Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump (without mentioning Trump's name) when Trump suggested temporarily banning all Muslims from entering the U.S.

After the terrorist shootings in San Bernardino, Ali released a statement through his publicist. The headline said, "Statement From Muhammad Ali Regarding Presidential Candidates Proposing to Ban Muslim Immigration to the United States."

"I am a Muslim and there is nothing Islamic about killing innocent people in Paris, San Bernardino or anywhere else in the world," Ali said in the statement. "True Muslims know that the ruthless violence of so-called Islamic Jihadists goes against the very tenets of our religion.

"We as Muslims have to stand up to those who use Islam to advance their own personal agenda. They have alienated many from learning about Islam. True Muslims know or should know that it goes against our religion to try and force Islam on anybody.

"Speaking as someone who has never been accused of political correctness, I believe that our political leaders should use their position to bring understanding about the religion of Islam and clarify that these misguided murderers have perverted people's views on what Islam really is."

Re: Muhammad Ali Dies

after reading those statements he made I don't like him so much anymore

Comment

Muhammad Ali passed away

INNALILAHI WA INNA ILAYHI RAJIOON.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-16011175

Comment

Mohamed Ali returns to Allah Age 74

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-16011175

Ina lilahi wa ina ileyhi raja'uun.

May Allah welcome him into Jannah ameen
        :lemo:

Comment

Re: Mohamed Ali returns to Allah Age 74

Comment

Mohamed Ali is asked do you have a bodyguard, watch his answer. :love:
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ac-NtkHt15A
            :lemo:

Comment

Re: Muhammad Ali passed away

:crying2: Inna Lil'Ahi Wa Inna Ila'hi raji'oon
              I love you, cherish you and worship you,
              Guide me on your path to your janna,
              Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,

:love:Allah:love:

Comment

Originally posted by Intuition View Post
                Mohamed Ali is asked do you have a bodyguard, watch his answer. :love:
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ac-NtkHt15A
                Why the heart?

https://islamqa.info/en/151794

"Correct belief should be based on what is proven in the Qur’an and Sunnah, as understood by the early generations (salaf) of this ummah, namely the Sahaabah, Taabi‘een and leading scholars. They were unanimously agreed that the divine attributes mentioned in the Qur’an and Sunnah are to be affirmed without discussing how or likening Him to His creation, and without denying any of His attributes or interpreting them in a way different from the apparent meaning. We do not differentiate between any of the divine attributes, no matter what category they come under. Every divine attribute that is mentioned in a saheeh text must be affirmed."

http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/in...twaId&Id=88429

ah of His Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ).

Ahlus-Sunnah believe that Allaah sees with His Eyes as they believe that Allaah has two eyes that suit His Majesty. Their evidence for this is the saying of Allaah (which means): {So We inspired him (Noah) (saying): "Construct the ship under Our Eyes and under Our Revelation (guidance)”} [Quran 11:37]

Moreover, Imam Ibn-Khuzaymah may Allaah have mercy upon him wrote in his book entitled At-Tawheed: "It is compulsory on every Muslim to affirm for his Lord and Creator what Allaah has affirmed for Himself, like the Eyes, and a non-believer is the one who negates what Allaah has affirmed in His Book.” He further said: "Our Creator and Lord has two eyes, by them He sees what is under the soil, what is under the seventh earth and what is above the heavens."

So it's difficult to understand why so many Muslims like that video.
                May Allaah guide us all.
                Last edited by Muslimah_08; 04-06-16, 06:54 AM.

Comment

-
                  Last edited by Muslimah_08; 04-06-16, 06:42 AM. Reason: Double post

Comment

He died a Muslim from whst we know, therefore i say inna lilahi w inna ilayhi rajiun. May Allah's Mercy be upon him andmay Allah forgive him for his sins.

That being said, the Tawaghit liberalmedia attempt to coopt him, to "own his memory" by picking aspects of his life that serve their evil, diabolical interests, but omitting and downplaying those aspects that oppose and contradict their ideological agenda.

Muslims should see the media's agenda in his case and use it as proof to abandon the Tawaghit media, distrust it, reject it, deny it credibility, turn away from their words and communication entirely, and to stop listening and watching it entirely.

May Allah guide us.
                    Allahumma, aranee al haqqu haqqan wa arzuqnee itiba`ahu, wa aranee al baatilu baatilaan wa arzuqnee ijtinaabahu.Oh Allah! show us the truth as true, and inspire us to follow it. Show us falsehood as falsehood, and inspire us to abstain from it.
                    " Do you know what destroys Islam? A mistake made by a scholar, the argument of a hypocrite in writing and the ruling of leaders who wish for people to stray

Comment

Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajioon

Comment

Originally posted by Muslimah_08 View Post
                        -
                        If you're right then maybe he was ignorant and thought that since Allah is al-wali(the protector) he could draw the comparison between that and a bodyguard

So may Allah forgive him
                        انا لله وانا اليه راجعون

Comment

Originally posted by Linalool View Post
                          If you're right then maybe he was ignorant and thought that since Allah is al-wali(the protector) he could draw the comparison between that and a bodyguard

So may Allah forgive him
                          انا لله وانا اليه راجعون
                          What I wrote were not my words, it was from scholars and it's the belief of Ahlus sunnah wal jamaa what all Muslims have to believe. It's our aqeedah. May Allaah grant us understanding.

However, that's also a very very old video/interview, he was much younger then.
                          Last edited by Muslimah_08; 04-06-16, 07:21 AM.

Comment

I was just logging on to post about it.. I'm deeply saddened to hear of his passing, as I am with the passing of all Muslims.

Comment

Originally posted by SofiaG View Post
                              I was just logging on to post about it.. I'm deeply saddened to hear of his passing, as I am with the passing of all Muslims.
                              Inna lillaahi wa inna ilayhi raaji'uun.

Or all people in general.. It's very comforting when someone dies upon tawheed. (whereas if someone dies as a kaafir and upon disbelief, that's what's saddening)

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X