No announcement yet.

The future of Shias in the Middle East?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The future of Shias in the Middle East?

Originally posted by Abd al-Rahman View Post
    I don't think the shias will be annihilated, I think they will be converted to Sunni Islam or annihilated. Their treachery and the spreading of their filth has gone on for too long
    It ll be mix of both...
    ".......He giveth and spendeth (of His bounty) as He pleaseth. But the revelation that cometh to thee from Allah increaseth in most of them (kuffar) their obstinate rebellion and blasphemy.Amongst them we have placed enmity and hatred till the Day of Judgment. Every time they kindle the fire of war, Allah doth extinguish it;but they (ever) strive to do mischief on earth. And Allah loveth not those who do mischief."(5:64)

Comment

Originally posted by m7md View Post
      Well they and Jews will be killed in all by Isa as , would u go and also label him as commiting genocide
      Either it's one or a billion , a person should be a man of principles not of emotion ,
      If they r so many doesn't make them less wrong
      Do Islamic scriptures tell us how Isa/Jesus will carry out that mass extermination or execution on a population of millions? I don't think jews or shias are 70 thousand now. The end of time prophecies I have read all mention very primitive weapons like swords, bow, arrows and spears. Please give references if there are any.

Comment

Well they and Jews will be killed in all by Isa as , would u go and also label him as commiting genocide
        Either it's one or a billion , a person should be a man of principles not of emotion ,
        If they r so many doesn't make them less wrong
        This is not an adequate view that one thinks Jesus or Mahdi kill or eradicate all the unbelievers. As a mater of fact most of humanity will enter Islam only those who fight against the truth will be killed . Killing unbelievers is not the Sunnah of Rasulullah PBUH.

and you see men entering the religion of allah in companies, (Quran 110:2)

Moreover it is interesting to know that it seems according to Quran some of Ahlul Kitab may still remain even after return of Mahdi and Jesus.

and with those who say, we are christians, we made a covenant, but they neglected a portion of what they were reminded of, therefore we excited among them enmity and hatred to the day of resurrection; and allah will inform them of what they did (Quran 5:14)

and the jews say: the hand of allah is tied up! their hands shall be shackled and they shall be cursed for what they say. nay, both his hands are spread out, he expends as he pleases; and what has been revealed to you from your lord will certainly make many of them increase in inordinacy and unbelief; and we have put enmity and hatred among them till the day of resurrection ......... (Quran 5:64)

It seems some of the Jews or Christians remain even after return of Jesus and Mahdi. Since Quran says enmity between them remain till the resurrection day.
        Last edited by ALAS; 08-06-16, 12:44 PM.
        Note: I am a shia.

Comment

Originally posted by mickyc View Post
          Do Islamic scriptures tell us how Isa/Jesus will carry out that mass extermination or execution on a population of millions? I don't think jews or shias are 70 thousand now. The end of time prophecies I have read all mention very primitive weapons like swords, bow, arrows and spears. Please give references if there are any.
          U don't go with people's thinking, we go with principles.
          Just coz they r so many doesn't make them right, Infact makes them that much more criminal

Comment

U don't go with people's thinking, we go with principles.
            Just coz they r so many doesn't make them right, Infact makes them that much more criminal
            You didn't get my question.

I didn't ask about principles, people's thinking, right or wrong etc.
            My question was about the method of mass execution. Anything said about that execution in scriptures?

Comment

Originally posted by mickyc View Post
              You didn't get my question.

I didn't ask about principles, people's thinking, right or wrong etc.
              My question was about the method of mass execution. Anything said about that execution in scriptures?
              U kill them as they kill u, similar methods as they use

Comment

U kill them as they kill u, similar methods as they use
                We are talking about a population of millions scattered geographically, not hundreds or thousands of combatants.

It sounds like it is your personal opinion? Any reference from your scriptures?

Comment

coz there r inferior races, and superior ones,
                  it has coz then we will be able to see where u fall, how many men does ur race produce, and what glory had they bought to islam,
                  this is the very first time i have seen u pop up,
                  u dont need to define urself more, it only takes a real moron to always ask for logic then talk and reply in emotions,
                  wether iraninan r smart or not or arabs smart or not, i can tell u u r very dumb, now go bring some glory to ur race and urself and stop acting stupid.

one should only ask for achievements to those under them not those above them,
                  what has ur race done for islam?
                  that is if u will have the guts to even mention ur race.
                  1451523680_1078502389_380_.jpg
                  Last edited by Thunderstorm; 08-06-16, 10:21 PM.
                  Say what somebody can do instead of the haram if you want to help.

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]84083[/ATTACH]
                    What's so funny about that

Comment

• Re: The future of Shias in the Middle East?

What's so funny about that
                      Nothing at all lol, I'm just gobsmacked over the racism that's all.
                      I'm not getting into the discussion myself though.
                      Say what somebody can do instead of the haram if you want to help.

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post
                        Nothing at all lol, I'm just gobsmacked over the racism that's all.
                        I'm not getting into the discussion myself though.
                        Yes coz ur taking the white man's definition of racism,

Comment

coz there r inferior races, and superior ones,
                          it has coz then we will be able to see where u fall, how many men does ur race produce, and what glory had they bought to islam,
                          this is the very first time i have seen u pop up,
                          u dont need to define urself more, it only takes a real moron to always ask for logic then talk and reply in emotions,
                          wether iraninan r smart or not or arabs smart or not, i can tell u u r very dumb, now go bring some glory to ur race and urself and stop acting stupid.

one should only ask for achievements to those under them not those above them,
                          what has ur race done for islam?
                          that is if u will have the guts to even mention ur race.
                          This is something rejected by Islam akhi

Our Prophet(saw) told us:
                          All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over a black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety and good action.
                          وَمَا قَدَرُوا اللَّهَ حَقَّ قَدْرِهِ وَالْأَرْضُ جَمِيعًا قَبْضَتُهُ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ وَالسَّمَاوَاتُ مَطْوِيَّاتٌ بِيَمِينِهِ ۚ سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَىٰ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ
                          They have not appraised Allah with true appraisal, while the earth entirely will be [within] His grip on the Day of Resurrection, and the heavens will be folded in His right hand. Exalted is He and high above what they associate with Him. (Az-Zumar: 67)

Comment

Originally posted by Abd al-Rahman View Post
                            This is something rejected by Islam akhi

Our Prophet(saw) told us:
                            All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over a black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety and good action.
                            I fully understand this, but its a complex matter,
                            but if 2 man performs same then in the sight of Allah they r same.

Comment

Originally posted by GoogleSlayer View Post
                              nope
                              killing is not just
                              just
                              neutralize them
                              Why is it not just? The punishment for ridda is execution...
                              وَمَا قَدَرُوا اللَّهَ حَقَّ قَدْرِهِ وَالْأَرْضُ جَمِيعًا قَبْضَتُهُ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ وَالسَّمَاوَاتُ مَطْوِيَّاتٌ بِيَمِينِهِ ۚ سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَىٰ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ
                              They have not appraised Allah with true appraisal, while the earth entirely will be [within] His grip on the Day of Resurrection, and the heavens will be folded in His right hand. Exalted is He and high above what they associate with Him. (Az-Zumar: 67)

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X