Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*・☆.。Start with the Self: Self-Purification of the Heart. All Souls Welcome*・☆.。

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *・☆.。Start with the Self: Self-Purification of the Heart. All Souls Welcome*・☆.。

:start: In the Name of God, the Lord of Mercy, the Giver of Mercy

All Muslims and non-Muslims are welcome to share anything from which we can :insha: (if God wills) derive benefit and become a better human being because Prophet :saw:, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Piety is good character.” (Sahih Muslim, Birr, 14).

Prophet Muhammad :saw:, peace and blessings be upon him also said, “All creatures of Allah are His family, therefore, among His creations, God likes the person who treats His creatures in a good manner (and takes care of their necessities)” (Mishkat).

Prophet :saw:, peace and blessings be upon him, also said, “The dearest to me among you and the nearest to me on the Day of Judgement are those who have the best character” (Sunan At-Tirmidhee: 2018).

Prophet :saw: also said, peace and blessings be upon him, “One hour of meditation is sometimes better that one year of praying” (Suyuti, Jamiu’s-Saghir, 2/127; Ajluni, I/310). Let's hope :insha: (if God wills) we learn!

Let's begin the self-reformation, o, creation of God!

A man was on his deathbed, and someone asked him to give some wise counsel before he departed the world. The man said:

“When I was young, I wanted to change the world and solve its problems. As I got older, I realized that perhaps I should lower my sights, I thought I would be better served in changing my country. As time went on, I realized that people of country could not be changed. I then decided to change the people of my town, but they also did not wish to change. When I reached my old age, I thought I would try changing my family, yet here also I found my endeavors go to waste. Try as I might my family members would not change.

“Now that I am on my deathbed, I have realized that if I had sought to improve myself and removed my own defects, then perhaps my family members would have been influenced. Then seeing the behavior of my family, people of my town would have been influenced. By seeing the spiritual change and improvement of the people of my town, the people of my country would have been influenced. And perhaps through the people of my country, the world may have been influenced.”
    Last edited by Keating; 21-05-16, 05:47 AM.

THE PRIDE OF AN ‘AABIDpeace and blessings be upon him, said, “There is no human being except that the wisdom of his mind is in the hands of an angel. When he shows humility, the angel is ordered to increase his wisdom. When he shows arrogance, the angel is ordered to decrease his wisdom.”

Comment

AMUSING STORY OF A PERSON WITH A GOATGlory to Him, the Exalted, said: “Have you not considered those who attribute purity to themselves? Nay, Allah purifies whom He pleases; and they shall not be wronged the husk of a date-stone” (Quran 4:49).

Comment

THE KING AND HIS EMOTIONSpeace and blessings be upon him

Comment

HINDUS AND MUSLIMS DISPUTE

In the village of Kandhala in India, a dispute arose between the Muslims and the Hindus over some land; the Hindus claimed that the land belonged to them and wanted to build a temple on it, the Muslims claimed the land belonged to them and wanted to build a mosque on it.

The case went to court. Both sides were asked to produce evidence as to whom the land rightfully belonged. The Hindus said there is a pious elder in our village called Illahi Baksh, may Allah be pleased with him, what ever testimony he gives we will accept it. The Muslims were delighted. After all, one of their own would testify on their behalf. So, they agreed and stated that Shaykh Illahi Baksh's, may Allah be pleased with him, verdict would be acceptable to them.

Shaykh Illahi Bakshi's, may Allah be pleased with him, was summoned to court and asked about the matter of who the rightful owners of the land were. Shaykh Illahi Bakshi, may Allah be pleased with him, said, " I don't know who the land belongs to but one thing I do know is that it does not belong to the Muslims."

So the Hindus won the court case and the deeds of the land were handed over to them. In the courtroom, there was chaos and the Muslims were incensed.

As the Shaykh, may Allah be pleased with him, was leaving the court, people were jostling him, shouting insults calling him a Hindu agent and other insulting names.

As he, may Allah be pleased with him, managed to extract himself from the mob of Muslims, the Hindus were waiting on the other side. The Hindus came over to him and said: "Mawlana Sahib, here are the deeds of the land. We want you to build a mosque and we shall also worship in it. Mawlana Sahib, we want to be Muslim just like you for today you have proven the beauty and justice of Islam."

Shaykh Illahi Baksh, may Allah be pleased with him, by behaving justly in accordance with the teachings of Islam managed to win over a whole community and they all embraced Islam.

Something to reflect: Glory to Him, the Exalted4:135)

Comment

A POET'S EUREKA MOMENTpeace and blessings be upon him

Comment

TWO DERVISHESpeace and blessings be upon him

Comment

ROLLING IN DUST

When understanding of some verses of the Quran eluded him, the Islamic scholar Ibn Taymiyyah, may God have mercy on himpeace and blessings be upon him

Comment

SLUMBER OVERTAKES A MANGlory to Him, the Exalted30:7).

Comment

Originally posted by Keating View Post

HINDUS AND MUSLIMS DISPUTE

In the village of Kandhala in India, a dispute arose between the Muslims and the Hindus over some land; the Hindus claimed that the land belonged to them and wanted to build a temple on it, the Muslims claimed the land belonged to them and wanted to build a mosque on it.

The case went to court. Both sides were asked to produce evidence as to whom the land rightfully belonged. The Hindus said there is a pious elder in our village called Illahi Baksh, may Allah be pleased with him, what ever testimony he gives we will accept it. The Muslims were delighted. After all, one of their own would testify on their behalf. So, they agreed and stated that Shaykh Illahi Baksh's, may Allah be pleased with him, verdict would be acceptable to them.

Shaykh Illahi Bakshi's, may Allah be pleased with him, was summoned to court and asked about the matter of who the rightful owners of the land were. Shaykh Illahi Bakshi, may Allah be pleased with him, said, " I don't know who the land belongs to but one thing I do know is that it does not belong to the Muslims."

So the Hindus won the court case and the deeds of the land were handed over to them. In the courtroom, there was chaos and the Muslims were incensed.

As the Shaykh, may Allah be pleased with him, was leaving the court, people were jostling him, shouting insults calling him a Hindu agent and other insulting names.

As he, may Allah be pleased with him, managed to extract himself from the mob of Muslims, the Hindus were waiting on the other side. The Hindus came over to him and said: "Mawlana Sahib, here are the deeds of the land. We want you to build a mosque and we shall also worship in it. Mawlana Sahib, we want to be Muslim just like you for today you have proven the beauty and justice of Islam."

Shaykh Illahi Baksh, may Allah be pleased with him, by behaving justly in accordance with the teachings of Islam managed to win over a whole community and they all embraced Islam.

Something to reflect: Glory to Him, the Exalted , “O you who believe! Be custodians of justice (as) witnesses to Allah, even if (it is) against yourselves or the parents and the relatives. if he be rich or poor, for Allah (is) nearer to both of them. So (do) not follow the desire lest you deviate. And if you distort or refrain, then indeed, Allah is of what you do All-Aware” (Quran 4:135)
                    an inspiring story. Can you give me source if possible?

Comment

THE DEW DROPGlory to Him, the Exalted3:19).

Allah Glory to Him, the Exalted29:57).

Allah Glory to Him, the Exalted57:16)

Comment

Originally posted by arfatzafar View Post
                        an inspiring story. Can you give me source if possible?
                        I apologize as I do not know the source; I only quoted the story as I'd found it on the Internet.

:wswrwb:

Comment

WOODEN BOWLGlory to Him, the Exalted17:23).

Comment

Originally posted by Keating View Post
                            :start:

:salams:

I apologize as I do not know the source; I only quoted the story as I'd found it on the Internet.

o.k.

Comment

THE STUDENT WITH THE PHONE

An incident once took place when a student of knowledge was taking a walk with his Islamic teachers in one of the gardens of their MadrassahGlory to Him, the Exalted49:12).

Prophet :saw:, peace and blessings be upon himmay God be pleased with himpeace and blessings be upon him

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X