No announcement yet.

Why can't a bicycle stand on it's own?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AW: Re: Why can't a bicycle stand on it's own?

Roses are red
    violets are blue
    I did istikhara
    but it wasnt for you

Now I have to think
    deciding on my mehr
    if everything goes bad
    you will still be there

for you are the ugliest
    human I have seen
    on a scale from one to ten
    i would give you fifteen

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    And marry those among you who are single and the Salihoon of your slaves and maid-servants.If they be poor,Allah will enrich them of out of His Bounty.And Allah is All-Sufficent for His creatures needs,All-Knowing

Comment

Re: Why can't a bicycle stand on it's own?

Originally posted by Aetos View Post
      Two men were sitting next to each other at a bar. After a while, one guy looks at the other and says, "I can't help but think, from listening to you, that you're from Ireland."

The other guy responds proudly, "Yes, that I am!"

The first guy says, "So am I! And where abouts from Ireland might you be?"

The other guy answers, "I'm from Dublin, I am."

The first guy responds, "Sure and begora, and so am I! And what street did you live on in Dublin?"

The other guy says, "A lovely little area it was, I lived on McCleary Street in the old central part of town."

The first guy says, "Faith & it's a small world, so did I! And to what school would you have been going?"

The other guy answers, "Well now, I went to St. Mary's of course."

The first guy gets really excited, and says, "And so did I. Tell me, what year did you graduate?"

The other guy answers, "Well, now, I graduated in 1964."

The first guy exclaims, "The Good Lord must be smiling down upon us! I can hardly believe our good luck at winding up in the same bar tonight. Can you believe it, I graduated from St. Mary's in 1964 my own self."

About this time, another guy walks into the bar, sits down, and orders a drink. The bartender walks over shaking his head & mutters, "It's going to be a long night tonight."

The guy asks, "Why do you say that?"

"The Murphy twins are drunk again."

hahahahahh wasnt expecting that, was thinking one be lying.
      O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

cos it needs fatter wheels

Comment

Snail with an attitude
          A guy is sitting at home when he hears a knock at the door. He opens the door and sees a snail on the porch. He picks up the snail and throws it as far as he can. Three years later there’s a knock on the door. He opens it and sees the same snail.
          The snail says: ‘What was that all about?’
          And marry those among you who are single and the Salihoon of your slaves and maid-servants.If they be poor,Allah will enrich them of out of His Bounty.And Allah is All-Sufficent for His creatures needs,All-Knowing

Comment

If a child refuses to sleep during nap time are they guilty of resisting a rest
            It may not be easy, you may not understand it, but you need to have the Imaan to trust Allah when life doesn't make sense.
            "Whoever intends eternal happiness, then let him hold tight to the threshold of servitude.” ibn Taymiyyah.

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
              If a child refuses to sleep during nap time are they guilty of resisting a rest
              :rotfl:
              ┳┻|
              ┻┳|•.•) Hello, Assalamu Alaikum! Check out this topic! #makethechanges
              ┳┻|⊂ノ
              ┻┳|
              :banbear:http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...adan-Authentic:hidban:

Comment

Originally posted by Cptn._.Mario View Post
                :rotfl:
                Or are they trying to prevent a kid napping
                It may not be easy, you may not understand it, but you need to have the Imaan to trust Allah when life doesn't make sense.
                "Whoever intends eternal happiness, then let him hold tight to the threshold of servitude.” ibn Taymiyyah.

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
                  Or are they trying to prevent a kid napping
                  manifesting their rights against children dozage

Comment

How many lives does a german cat have?

Nein

Comment

AW: Why can't a bicycle stand on it's own?

https://www.facebook.com/FVClips/vid...5631638855839/

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Comment

Working...
                      X