Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gingerbeardman - beard of the month feb 2016

https://gingerbeardmansite.wordpress...onth-feb-2016/

Showing the weak-willed girly men who shave their beards just how manliness is done, the award for beard of the month Feb 2016 has to go Josh Strauss, Rugby Union flanker for Scotland and Glasgow Warriors.

Look at that beard! Rugby players getting all the mentions this month, due to their efforts in promoting the proper manly way of keeping facial hair and scaring the crap out the metrosexual Pogonophobia sufferers out there...

Click the link top of the post for pics and the rest of the article.
    FOLLOW THE NEW BLOG - GINGERBEARDMAN - Muslim, father, husband, writer, defender of ginger rights!

www.facebook.com/outreach4Islam - Outreach4Islam have been working together in Leicester, calling the not yet Muslims to Islam since 2006.

Re: Gingerbeardman - beard of the month feb 2016

Beards are cool, too bad i cant grow one.

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverMonotheist1 View Post
      Beards are cool, too bad i cant grow one.
      not really, you get a pass and get the reward as long as keep the intention

my disdain is only for those who shave, not for those who cannot grow a beard
      FOLLOW THE NEW BLOG - GINGERBEARDMAN - Muslim, father, husband, writer, defender of ginger rights!

www.facebook.com/outreach4Islam - Outreach4Islam have been working together in Leicester, calling the not yet Muslims to Islam since 2006.

Comment

Yea, I can't pull that off. That is is a lvl 90 paladin beard
        "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

All for the long hair beardy brothers, but Castrogiavanni (?) Is not looking very manly, its got to be said. Most female looking rugby player I've seen, despite the beard.
          LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
          -------------------------------
          "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)
          NOTE: Please kindly do NOT rep my posts. (Jazaa'akumullah).

Comment

Originally posted by Fakhri View Post
            All for the long hair beardy brothers, but Castrogiavanni (?) Is not looking very manly, its got to be said. Most female looking rugby player I've seen, despite the beard.
            yeah he does look a bit cuddly in that pic, does not look like that when playing though

Comment

the first guy tho
              "There will never cease to remain a group from my Ummah fighting upon the command of Allah, subjugating their enemies. They are not harmed by those who oppose them, until the Hour arrives".

Comment

Amazing :inlove:

Alhamdulillah for beards, it makes us look like lions especially in front of clean shaven men

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                X