Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A book by Arabian author The bible came from Arabia not modern day Palestine

Now please read this before checking me out I am only 17 but I found out a new shocking new discovery which errors lie in the Septuagint bible when Eygpt was falsely added to the bible the quran mentions the word Misr for the location of Moses Pharaoh however Misr is not Eygpt but was a small village in Asir Province which is near Yemen now please read this article it will enlighten you hopefully

LINKS TO SEE ARTICLE HERE BOTH OF THEM FOR THE PICTURES OF PLACES BOOKMARK THE PAGE PLEASE FOR FURTHER LOOKING AND INVESTIAGATION
    http://ishkur777.livejournal.com/9604.html
    http://ishkur777.livejournal.com/9866.html
    Last edited by sunni_786; 15-02-16, 03:00 AM. Reason: ADD

Re: A book by Arabian author The bible came from Arabia not modern day Palestine

:shock: Would it be possible to shrink it all into one paragraph?
    'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Re: A book by Arabian author The bible came from Arabia not modern day Palestine

tl; dr?
      Winning an argument doesn't mean you're on truth, losing an argument doesn't mean you're on falsehood.

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
        :shock: Would it be possible to shrink it all into one paragraph?
        +1
        who's got time to read all that?

Comment

So you have time to read all this but not pick up a book of seerah?
          "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X