Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Stomach acid till the break of dawn

Originally posted by Scrooge View Post
    so young and you went under the knife to lose weight, y couldn't you just run?
    Thats why i didnt rly ever mention it on the forum, cus i was shy ppl were gna judge me and call me lazy

I've struggled with my weight since i was 10 years old and i have been yo many nutritions before i came yo this decision
    يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
      Thats why i didnt rly ever mention it on the forum, cus i was shy ppl were gna judge me and call me lazy

I've struggled with my weight since i was 10 years old and i have been yo many nutritions before i came yo this decision
      should have got a personal trainer, whip you into shape nvm, now, just try and keep it off now. It has to be a way of life, not something you do once in a while

Comment

should have got a personal trainer, whip you into shape nvm, now, just try and keep it off now. It has to be a way of life, not something you do once in a while
        Do you know how expensive personal trainers are lol
        يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Do you know how expensive personal trainers are lol
          i'm guessing an op wouldn't be cheap either, Idk, I never found out, I love my fat

Comment

i'm guessing an op wouldn't be cheap either, Idk, I never found out, I love my fat
            Health insurance..

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Health insurance..
              ok, no more chocolate for you, sorry, carrots, carrots are the buzz word here.

Comment

ok, no more chocolate for you, sorry, carrots, carrots are the buzz word here.
                I dont want carrots

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

I dont want carrots
                  but they good for you, make eye strong, don't need insurance and op

Comment

but they good for you, make eye strong, don't need insurance and op
                    Ur carrot advice is late brother

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Ur carrot advice is late brother
                      rather late than never, oh well ok, sorry

Comment

Re: AW: Stomach acid till the break of dawn

Since you have mentioned that you had an operation already - you need to see your GP who will in turn investigate the formal procedure of the operation.

Comment

Working...
                        X