X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Stomach acid till the break of dawn

Salam,

This is something I had months ago too, gaviscon cured it
    but warning it taste absolutely horrible.

Can't drink coffee anymore though because that brings it back. I have a feeling that it was caused by Ibuprofen. Fizzy drinks also can mess you up if you got Stomach acid. Just a warning.

Comment

Originally posted by myeverything View Post
      Oh what's with reviving old threada? lolz who did that? its annoying we dont have to check the threads' date each time we post a comment ^^

Anyways, general advice to all: stomach acid has lots to do with weight issues.

Have a nice day :)
      I am to be blamed..I answered a thread from 2006 too
      And marry those among you who are single and the Salihoon of your slaves and maid-servants.If they be poor,Allah will enrich them of out of His Bounty.And Allah is All-Sufficent for His creatures needs,All-Knowing

Comment

Originally posted by myeverything View Post
        Oh what's with reviving old threada? lolz who did that? its annoying we dont have to check the threads' date each time we post a comment ^^

Anyways, general advice to all: stomach acid has lots to do with weight issues.

Have a nice day :)
        Lol thanks sis :salams
        يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
          :salams

I have so much acid going on im finna burn my colan.
          What can i do? I dont wanna spend my life chewing meds.

I gave up on coffee but i am NOT giving up on spicy food, i cant do it, the doc said that bc im white it might be possible i am not resistant to spice.

Its not that i over eat bc i wake up with it. Im pretty tired of it.
          Acid reflux is something that happened to me a while ago i cut my water intake by 2l per day and cut oily food or have very little and stopped adding lemon and other acidic things to food i used to go through 10 oranges a day i stopped that too, eating less fruit also helps.

Comment

Originally posted by babadods View Post
            Acid reflux is something that happened to me a while ago i cut my water intake by 2l per day and cut oily food or have very little and stopped adding lemon and other acidic things to food i used to go through 10 oranges a day i stopped that too, eating less fruit also helps.
            This was a while back akhi, i dont have the propbelm anymor but thank you anyway
            يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

I gave up on coffee but i am NOT giving up on spicy food, i cant do it, the doc said that bc im white it might be possible i am not resistant to spice.

Salaam

I have good news for you. Firstly, its a myth that "spicy" food creates Acid in your tummy.

Secondly - The burn is not in your colon so you can relax. The colon itself has anti acids that neutralize the acid.

Thirdly - What is actually tummy acid? Tummy acid basically (I'm toning this down for you or else it will turn out to be a text book) is the Acid released when food or liquid enters the tummy.
              The oesophagus triggers the acid in the tummy to release so that it breaks down the food.

The burning that one experiences in the tummy is actually due to the PH level of the food. If the food is too alkaline the PH of the Acid over powers it hence burning the inner walls of your tummy.

One of the most common causes of tummy acid burn is actually irregular eating. This yields a disproportionate release of Acid thereby creating an influx.

If you are eating spicy food and have a burning sensation then it means you already have minor ulcers in your tummy. So the part that actually burns the walls is the spice - not the Acid. This is how the myth comes about.

Can you tell me more about when your tummy burns ?
              Last edited by Red Apples; 09-11-17, 12:56 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

dont eat right before you sleep, have a 3 hours interval before sleeping. Also I heard milk helps.
                ┳┻|
                ┻┳|•.•) Hello, Assalamu Alaikum! Check out this topic! #makethechanges
                ┳┻|⊂ノ
                ┻┳|
                :banbear:http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...adan-Authentic:hidban:

Comment

Waslmwwb

This is what got me started on my weight loss journey...

Due to being over weight the acid was being pushed up and yes it can cause serious damage.

My first advice (if you are over weight) is to get an eating and training plan in place soonest.

Comment

u need to exercise and drink lots of wateerrrr or drink milk ,after u eat food that will trigger it. i also heard aloe vera drink helps
                    Last edited by *sheba*; 09-11-17, 06:22 AM.
                    O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Originally posted by Red Apples View Post
                      Salaam

I have good news for you. Firstly, its a myth that "spicy" food creates Acid in your tummy.

Secondly - The burn is not in your colon so you can relax. The colon itself has anti acids that neutralize the acid.

Thirdly - What is actually tummy acid? Tummy acid basically (I'm toning this down for you or else it will turn out to be a text book) is the Acid released when food or liquid enters the tummy.
                      The oesophagus triggers the acid in the tummy to release so that it breaks down the food.

The burning that one experiences in the tummy is actually due to the PH level of the food. If the food is too alkaline the PH of the Acid over powers it hence burning the inner walls of your tummy.

One of the most common causes of tummy acid burn is actually irregular eating. This yields a disproportionate release of Acid thereby creating an influx.

If you are eating spicy food and have a burning sensation then it means you already have minor ulcers in your tummy. So the part that actually burns the walls is the spice - not the Acid. This is how the myth comes about.

Can you tell me more about when your tummy burns ?
                      Well i dont have it anymore, ive had an operation and i took pantomed for 3 months...

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by Ekoor View Post
                        Waslmwwb

This is what got me started on my weight loss journey...

Due to being over weight the acid was being pushed up and yes it can cause serious damage.

My first advice (if you are over weight) is to get an eating and training plan in place soonest.
                        I had sleeve op actually

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Well i dont have it anymore, ive had an operation and i took pantomed for 3 months...
                          an operation for acid burn??

nooo more chilli masala for me, don't want an op

Comment

have you heard of tissue salts?

I use them

Comment

Originally posted by Scrooge View Post
                              an operation for acid burn??

nooo more chilli masala for me, don't want an op
                              No an operation for weight loss

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

No an operation for weight loss
                                so young and you went under the knife to lose weight, y couldn't you just run?

Comment

Working...
                                X