Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stomach acid till the break of dawn

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Re: Stomach acid till the break of dawn

    Originally posted by aynina View Post
    :salams

    I have so much acid going on im finna burn my colan.
    What can i do? I dont wanna spend my life chewing meds.

    I gave up on coffee but i am NOT giving up on spicy food, i cant do it, the doc said that bc im white it might be possible i am not resistant to spice.

    Its not that i over eat bc i wake up with it. Im pretty tired of it.
    I had heard that baking soda helps with stomach problems, so I researched it for you. Insha Allah this will work:

    Add ½–1 teaspoon of baking soda to half a glass of water
    Mix well to dissolve completely

    Drink this once every 4 hours (or as per the severity of your problem). This is intended for adults, not children, and the dosage should not exceed 5 teaspoons per day.

    Source: http://homeremediesforlife.com/bakin...upset-stomach/
    Narrated Anas:
    The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "None of you will have faith till he wishes for his (Muslim) brother what he likes for himself." [Bukhari]

    Comment


      #17
      Re: Stomach acid till the break of dawn

      If you are having such acid problems and you have been advised to not eat spicy foods then its quite frankly stupid to be adamant upon still eating spicy foods and then complaining about your acid reflux.
      Either take precautions or if you don't want to then dont complain.

      Comment


        #18
        Re: Stomach acid till the break of dawn

        Originally posted by ms.muslimah View Post
        I had heard that baking soda helps with stomach problems, so I researched it for you. Insha Allah this will work:

        Add ½–1 teaspoon of baking soda to half a glass of water
        Mix well to dissolve completely

        Drink this once every 4 hours (or as per the severity of your problem). This is intended for adults, not children, and the dosage should not exceed 5 teaspoons per day.

        Source: http://homeremediesforlife.com/bakin...upset-stomach/
        Thanks sis thats rly helpfull but a bit scary bcus most anti-constipation meds are based on baking soda...
        Im gna try it but im a bit scared tbh looll

        :jkk: :love:
        يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

        O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

        Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

        Comment


          #19
          Re: Stomach acid till the break of dawn

          Originally posted by MyUsernameIs... View Post
          If you are having such acid problems and you have been advised to not eat spicy foods then its quite frankly stupid to be adamant upon still eating spicy foods and then complaining about your acid reflux.
          Either take precautions or if you don't want to then dont complain.
          But spicy food
          يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

          O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

          Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

          Comment


            #20
            Re: Stomach acid till the break of dawn

            Originally posted by aynina View Post
            Thanks for the tips, well my doc kinda said, lay off the coffee and spice and she gave me pills, but i dont wanna take meds for the rest of my life, im 21???
            You don't need to take pills for the rest of your life. I guess they gave Omeprazole/Esmoprazole/Renitidine. You need to take them for a certain amount of time(2-6 months) and if you get better you can stop taking them. You still need to avoid things that increase acidity though.
            Winning an argument doesn't mean you're on truth, losing an argument doesn't mean you're on falsehood.

            Comment


              #21
              Re: Stomach acid till the break of dawn

              Originally posted by bhshawon View Post
              You don't need to take pills for the rest of your life. I guess they gave Omeprazole/Esmoprazole/Renitidine. You need to take them for a certain amount of time(2-6 months) and if you get better you can stop taking them. You still need to avoid things that increase acidity though.
              She gave me pantoprazole, but it might be a belgian thing idkk
              يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

              O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

              Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

              Comment


                #22
                Re: Stomach acid till the break of dawn

                Originally posted by aynina View Post
                She gave me pantoprazole, but it might be a belgian thing idkk
                Pantoprazole is lower power than all 3 I listed. Guess your problem isn't much serious. You should take them until you get a little better.
                Winning an argument doesn't mean you're on truth, losing an argument doesn't mean you're on falsehood.

                Comment


                  #23
                  Re: Stomach acid till the break of dawn

                  Originally posted by bhshawon View Post
                  Pantoprazole is lower power than all 3 I listed. Guess your problem isn't much serious. You should take them until you get a little better.
                  No the pantoprazole never worked, not even a little, i finished them but they didnt do a thing
                  يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

                  O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

                  Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

                  Comment


                    #24
                    Re: Stomach acid till the break of dawn

                    Originally posted by aynina View Post
                    :salams

                    I have so much acid going on im finna burn my colan.
                    What can i do? I dont wanna spend my life chewing meds.

                    I gave up on coffee but i am NOT giving up on spicy food, i cant do it, the doc said that bc im white it might be possible i am not resistant to spice.

                    Its not that i over eat bc i wake up with it. Im pretty tired of it.
                    I am no doctor but try these

                    Eat red rice with boiled vege and white Fish (omega 3 is good)

                    Stop eating Glutton (pretty much all fast food and white refined flour), refined Sugar (replace it with natural fruits and bee honey), excessive salt and trans fat (in over 80% of shelf products in supermarkets so replace with whole food)

                    Do Dhikr daily to release stress as stress can interrupt with immune system on any diseases

                    Always keep the mind in a setting that it will get better and even if it not accept the situation and always stay chill with ''Alhamdulillah''

                    Eat allot of green and salads, fruits such as Papaya is good for stomach too

                    Drink allot of water and try to take Hot water in the morning and night

                    Take showers only with cold water as it helps to release stress compared to hot water showers

                    Walk 30 minutes per day (helps immune system)

                    Avoid red meat (reduce) and also avoid eating burnt meat such as BBQ (replace with boiled meat or stew/soup etc)

                    Listen to Surah Rahman morning and evening without thinking of anything else

                    Once a week listen to a full Ruqya without thinking of anything else

                    Drink loads of water as soon as you wake for fajr

                    ah one more thing, Fast every Monday and Thursday because giving a rest to the organs helps allot and its sunnah :)

                    JUST DO IT, or atleast TRY
                    Last edited by Hate Racism; 14-02-16, 05:23 PM.
                    Be careful who you call Kafir because only Allah knows who is truly a rejector and who is merely a misguided person. It is not up to us to "sentence" a person to the Hellfire.

                    The Questions you Questioned will be Questioned in the day of judgement

                    Comment


                      #25
                      Re: Stomach acid till the break of dawn

                      Originally posted by bhshawon View Post
                      I suffer from same problem.

                      Some tips that can reduce it

                      >Eat about 1-2 hour before sleep. Walk a little after dinner.
                      >Sleep on a high pillow.
                      >Don't eat spicy food in dinner at least.
                      >Drink a lot of water during day.
                      >Walk/Jog after fazr, it relieves gas greatly.

                      You should see a doctor though.
                      Bro, I am confused about stomach acid and gastritis and the difference between them. I thought stomach acid was a burning feeling in the stomach with no pain.

                      So every since last year, I get sharp pains in my upper abdomen. The pain is sometimes very severe, so much that I can't stand or walk. It went away for a few months, but it would be triggered with certain foods.

                      Then a few months ago, it came back. Sharp severe pain in my upper abdomen. Esp, when I was hungry... then it would go away when I ate.

                      So is this gastritis or stomach acid? I looked it up and it sounds like a stomach ulcer.

                      Comment


                        #26
                        Re: Stomach acid till the break of dawn

                        Originally posted by Hate Racism View Post
                        I am no doctor but try these

                        Eat red rice with boiled vege and white Fish (omega 3 is good)

                        Stop eating Glutton (pretty much all fast food and white refined flour), refined Sugar (replace it with natural fruits and bee honey), excessive salt and trans fat (in over 80% of shelf products in supermarkets so replace with whole food)

                        Do Dhikr daily to release stress as stress can interrupt with immune system on any diseases

                        Always keep the mind in a setting that it will get better and even if it not accept the situation and always stay chill with ''Alhamdulillah''

                        Eat allot of green and salads, fruits such as Papaya is good for stomach too

                        Drink allot of water and try to take Hot water in the morning and night

                        Take showers only with cold water as it helps to release stress compared to hot water showers

                        Walk 30 minutes per day (helps immune system)

                        Avoid red meat (reduce) and also avoid eating burnt meat such as BBQ (replace with boiled meat or stew/soup etc)

                        Listen to Surah Rahman morning and evening without thinking of anything else

                        Once a week listen to a full Ruqya without thinking of anything else

                        Drink loads of water as soon as you wake for fajr

                        JUST DO IT, or atleast TRY
                        So u basically think stress caused it?

                        Thanks for the tips. Whats red rice btw?
                        يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

                        O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

                        Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

                        Comment


                          #27
                          Re: Stomach acid till the break of dawn

                          Originally posted by A.Basheer View Post
                          Bro, I am confused about stomach acid and gastritis and the difference between them. I thought stomach acid was a burning feeling in the stomach with no pain.

                          So every since last year, I get sharp pains in my upper abdomen. The pain is sometimes very severe, so much that I can't stand or walk. It went away for a few months, but it would be triggered with certain foods.

                          Then a few months ago, it came back. Sharp severe pain in my upper abdomen. Esp, when I was hungry... then it would go away when I ate.

                          So is this gastritis or stomach acid? I looked it up and it sounds like a stomach ulcer.
                          Sounds a lot like ulcer tbh, acid is more in the chest sometimes to the extend u think u will throw up
                          يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

                          O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

                          Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

                          Comment


                            #28
                            Re: Stomach acid till the break of dawn

                            Originally posted by aynina View Post
                            So u basically think stress caused it?

                            Thanks for the tips. Whats red rice btw?
                            One point in my life, i was so stressed i had no hope or was not even aware that Allah existed.

                            I tried to do silly things to avoid my stress and got stuck between a tough final decision

                            At this moment i noticed my stomach started to get issues (even now traces are remaining)

                            Anyhow with time when i found Allah SWT and ways to throw stress, it got better

                            Listening to Surah Rahman thrice per day in a meditation stance eyes closed thinking i am in front of Allah swt helped me allot (unfortunately i have stopped practicing that these days should get back to it)

                            Apart from that, you better also use the 3 meals per day as your 3 pills per day if you know what i mean.

                            ah one more thing, Fast every Monday and Thursday because giving a rest to the organs helps allot and its sunnah

                            Whatever happens, if Allah wills nothing we do can cure certain issues, Still we should say Alhamdulillah and continue life because anyway its temporary :)

                            anyhow as nabi SAW said, we tie the camel and then pray to Allah

                            so lets do our best, and let Allah swt do the rest
                            Be careful who you call Kafir because only Allah knows who is truly a rejector and who is merely a misguided person. It is not up to us to "sentence" a person to the Hellfire.

                            The Questions you Questioned will be Questioned in the day of judgement

                            Comment


                              #29
                              Re: Stomach acid till the break of dawn

                              Originally posted by aynina View Post
                              Sounds a lot like ulcer tbh, acid is more in the chest sometimes to the extend u think u will throw up
                              Hmmm.. I should get it checked inshaAllah. I just hate going to the doctor.

                              Comment


                                #30
                                Re: Stomach acid till the break of dawn

                                Originally posted by Hate Racism View Post
                                One point in my life, i was so stressed i had no hope or was not even aware that Allah existed.

                                I tried to do silly things to avoid my stress and got stuck between a tough final decision

                                At this moment i noticed my stomach started to get issues (even now traces are remaining)

                                Anyhow with time when i found Allah SWT and ways to throw stress, it got better

                                Listening to Surah Rahman thrice per day in a meditation stance eyes closed thinking i am in front of Allah swt helped me allot (unfortunately i have stopped practicing that these days should get back to it)

                                Apart from that, you better also use the 3 meals per day as your 3 pills per day if you know what i mean.

                                ah one more thing, Fast every Monday and Thursday because giving a rest to the organs helps allot and its sunnah

                                Whatever happens, if Allah wills nothing we do can cure certain issues, Still we should say Alhamdulillah and continue life because anyway its temporary :)

                                anyhow as nabi SAW said, we tie the camel and then pray to Allah

                                so lets do our best, and let Allah swt do the rest
                                Yeah ur so right.. i rly have to do the fasting as u said
                                JazakAllahu khair!!
                                يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

                                O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

                                Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X