Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

رد: Re: رد: Re: Why the Quran is always right

Originally posted by Serada View Post
    That is why I like to give this warning, I do not want people to feel guilty the rest of their life for killing their baby

Medical science
    Honey may have the spores from bacterium Clostridium botulinum (C. botulinum) in it. These spores are much like seeds they cannot grow properly unless they have an ideal environment. If these spores head into a vegetative state and begin to grow inside of an infant, the infant's digestive system is not developed enough to fight off the toxin the spores produce while growing. This can affect the baby's neurological functioning.

Infants, especially newborns, do not have the micro flora that older kids and adults have to keep them from becoming ill after consuming C. botulinum.

http://www.bbc.com/news/10225536
    Parents are being reminded not to feed honey to babies after three cases of botulism in the past year.
    Children under the age of one year are unable to fight off the botulism bacteria which can cause serious illness and lead to paralysis, The Food Standards Agency warned.
    i have over 12 babies, given all of them honey, not one suffered

is this the same science that says we should drink a glass of wine a day or that we evolved from monkeys or there there is no proof of the existence of a supreme being?

, the same science that is cloning babies and using stem cell research using the dead infant fetuses, saying GMO's are harmless?
    .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
    نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
    دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

Re: رد: Re: رد: Re: Why the Quran is always right

Originally posted by AbuMubarak View Post
      i have over 12 babies
      Allahumma barik, are they all yours?

Comment

Re: رد: Re: رد: Re: Why the Quran is always right

i have over 12 babies, given all of them honey, not one suffered

is this the same science that says we should drink a glass of wine a day or that we evolved from monkeys or there there is no proof of the existence of a supreme being?

, the same science that is cloning babies and using stem cell research using the dead infant fetuses, saying GMO's are harmless?
        And I could play Russian roulette with a gun and win as well and not get shot. Is that proof that Russian roulette is a fun and safe sport and everyone should play?

Here is what happens when you loose at this game.
        https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Cn7OrHf-Ebg
        Last edited by Serada; 14-02-16, 05:16 PM.

Comment

رد: Re: رد: Re: رد: Re: Why the Quran is always right

serada

well pleased with Allah as my Lord, Muhammad as my Prophet, Islam as my religion

whatever the messenger of Allah states, if he said it, it is truth,, no Truth

anything that counters what he said is false

so you have your "god" of science, i have my god, and in the end,, we will all return to Allah and He will tell us the truth of what we did
          دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

Re: رد: Re: رد: Re: رد: Re: Why the Quran is always right

serada

well pleased with Allah as my Lord, Muhammad as my Prophet, Islam as my religion

whatever the messenger of Allah states, if he said it, it is truth,, no Truth

anything that counters what he said is false

so you have your "god" of science, i have my god, and in the end,, we will all return to Allah and He will tell us the truth of what we did

Well under YOUR definition of Islam, we just proved YOUR interpretation of Islam is wrong. We can prove 1 year old should not eat honey and doing so can lead to their death, and has killed babies in the past. http://www.bbc.com/news/10225536

You can say these deaths are wrong because it goes against Your interpretation of Islam, but doing so does not bring them back to life nor does it change the causes of their death.

Comment

رد: Re: رد: Re: رد: Re: رد: Re: Why the Quran is always right

Well under YOUR definition of Islam, we just proved YOUR interpretation of Islam is wrong. We can prove 1 year old should not eat honey and doing so can lead to their death, and has killed babies in the past. http://www.bbc.com/news/10225536

You can say these deaths are wrong because it goes against Your interpretation of Islam, but doing so does not bring them back to life nor does it change the causes of their death.
              my interpretation? how is following the sunnah of the messenger of Allah MY interpretation?

how about vaccines? i can show you how damaging they are, YET, there are MILLIONS of people and institutions that demand you get vaccinated

bottom line, people are going to do what they think is best, you believe in disobedience to Allah and His messenger, i believe in obedience to Allah and His messenger

you have some stats you say make honey bad, i have children that say that honey was good

i will take my reality over yours any day
              دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

Re: رد: Re: رد: Re: رد: Re: رد: Re: Why the Quran is always right

my interpretation? how is following the sunnah of the messenger of Allah MY interpretation?

how about vaccines? i can show you how damaging they are, YET, there are MILLIONS of people and institutions that demand you get vaccinated

bottom line, people are going to do what they think is best, you believe in disobedience to Allah and His messenger, i believe in obedience to Allah and His messenger

you have some stats you say make honey bad, i have children that say that honey was good

i will take my reality over yours any day
                Spin the gun and see if you get the bullet method the chances will not that you don't, I get it. But I am not certainly sit back and say it is safe, it is not the dead babies proof otherwise.

Comment

Re: Why the Quran is always right

Originally posted by Hared View Post
                  The point is that the information in the quran was around before the quran - it does not prove anything.
                  That's invalid point. The Quran didn't claimed to be the first to have such information. It only described a moment of a new born baby to calm his mom from such a painful birth.
                  Quran 45:23-24

Comment

The point is that the information in the quran was around before the quran - it does not prove anything.
                    Allah sent down revelations before the Qur'an, so if the knowledge existed before the Qur'an that does not prove anything. Obviously the incident with Maryam happened before the Qur'an was revealed.

The point is that unlike all the phony remedies that doctors in the past and nowadays give, the Qur'an has NEVER been wrong when it comes to medicine.
                    Narrated Anas:
                    The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "None of you will have faith till he wishes for his (Muslim) brother what he likes for himself." [Bukhari]

Comment

Originally posted by ms.muslimah View Post
                      Allah sent down revelations before the Qur'an, so if the knowledge existed before the Qur'an that does not prove anything. Obviously the incident with Maryam happened before the Qur'an was revealed.

The point is that unlike all the phony remedies that doctors in the past and nowadays give, the Qur'an has NEVER been wrong when it comes to medicine.
                      Great, no need to send any medications anywhere to Muslim controlled nations, like atibiodics, HIV drugs to Africa, vaccine medication, pain killers. Good luck with that thought and hope you never get sick.
                      Last edited by Serada; 14-02-16, 07:22 PM.

Comment

That's not much of a point, however, I hope you or your loved ones never find yourself in A & E or hospital and in need of those 'phoney' remedies used by doctors (many of whom are muslims) these days.

Comment

Great, no need to send any medications anywhere to Muslim controlled nations, like atibiodics, HIV drugs to Africa, vaccine medication, pain killers. Good luck with that thought and hope you never get sick.
                          That's not much of a point, however, I hope you or your loved ones never find yourself in A & E or hospital and in need of those 'phoney' remedies used by doctors (many of whom are muslims) these days.
                          You obviously didn't read my post correctly. I never said that all the remedies that doctors use are phony, I was stating that NO remedy in the Qur'an is wrong.

And if you actually believe that the doctors use the same medicine they prescribe to you, your ignorant.
                          Narrated Anas:
                          The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "None of you will have faith till he wishes for his (Muslim) brother what he likes for himself." [Bukhari]

Comment

You obviously didn't read my post correctly. I never said that all the remedies that doctors use are phony, I was stating that NO remedy in the Qur'an is wrong.

And if you actually believe that the doctors use the same medicine they prescribe to you, your ignorant.
                            That's right, they give themselves a special mix of medications that give themselves eternal life. If you were a doctor you would know this, but since you are not I can safely tell you this because you will not believe it.

Comment

That's right, they give themselves a special mix of medications that give themselves eternal life. If you were a doctor you would know this, but since you are not I can safely tell you this because you will not believe it.
                              You are ignorant. My mom has worked in a hospital before it is illegal to prescribe a medicine that has not been approved, even if the doctors know it's better for you.

That's why when my mom took me and my siblings to the doctor when we were little the doctor told us to use vix vapor rub to help with our breathing. My mom said to him: isn't eucalyptus oil better? He said: Yes that's what I use. But it would have been illegal for him to recommend that to us. And this was just one of many times that doctors have admitted to my mother that they don't use the same things they prescribe to us.

I'm sure they don't all do it with bad intentions, but if they were to prescribe something that hadn't been approved of they would lose their jobs. So no, the doctors do not use the same things they prescribe to you.
                              Narrated Anas:

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X