Doubts about Muhammad SAW help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doubts about Muhammad SAW help

So i just watched this video ... and this woman gave me doubts about Muhammad saw he orders his people to kill other people cause they insulted him this sounds like firaun for me and not Muhammad saw i mean Allah swt will give him the most highest Jannah so this cant be true.... ehh?? he had no miracle evidence like Jesus as,he beheaded off a girls father and brother and made her his sex slave omg i cant believe this this must be not true !! :/ he had intercourse with Aisha ra when she was 9 years old i understand that their time was different than ours now i can understand that but i could not imagine this now in this time we have this just not right i just dont know what to believe this sounds so harsh i love Allah swt and fear him so much but i just cant understand this Muhammad saw just got chosen and thinks he can do what he wants and kill people or what or what am i saying :(
    Last edited by -Yassar; 13-02-16, 12:39 AM.

Re: Doubts about Muhammad SAW help

Muhammad saws married aisha ra. Because Allah reveiled that he should do so, and Allah does not make any mistakes.
    "This Muhammad saw got chosen and thinks he can do what he wants"
    Wallah im crying! for a muslim to say this?
    Are you a muslim?
    SubhanAllah i cant comprehend those words leaving a muslims mouth!
    يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Good luck!
      Last edited by obaid_m; 12-02-16, 11:44 PM.
      Quran 45:23-24

Comment

He had no miracles?There are entire books written about his authentically reported miracles.

Those that were executed were done so for good reasons
        Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

This guy is not muslim.

Why u falling for his tricks.

Only Kaafir and Apostate write that.

Comment

The best thing to do is to do some research. Read a biography of the Prophet that's not written by an anti-Islamic liberal. Martin Lings [may Allah have mercy on him] has a very good one. so check it out. :up:
            "Wert thou to follow the common run of those on earth, they will lead thee away from the way of Allah. They follow nothing but conjecture: they do nothing but lie." (surah 6:116)

Comment

Obvious troll.
              Before you ask a question: https://islamqa.info/en

Comment

Muhammad :saw: choose to forgive sometimes and he :saw: choose to punish sometimes.
                "There will never cease to remain a group from my Ummah fighting upon the command of Allah, subjugating their enemies. They are not harmed by those who oppose them, until the Hour arrives".

Comment

this just makes me sad i just try to get an answer as a muslim who has doubt about our prophet Muhammad saw why call me kafir u dont even know me astagfirullah u cant tell people they are kafirs and even kafirs have souls and are creation of Allah swt dont say that

Comment

Originally posted by Blueimblue View Post
                    this just makes me sad i just try to get an answer as a muslim who has doubt about our prophet Muhammad saw why call me kafir u dont even know me astagfirullah u cant tell people they are kafirs and even kafirs have souls and are creation of Allah swt dont say that
                    I don't blame them. You can't deny that you're being suspicious. You come to an Islamic forum and one of your very first posts is one in which you provide a link to some schmoe that's uttering the same tired arguments made a billion times before. I already gave you an answer, though, so go read Martin Lings' book. Karen Armstrong has a pretty good one as well; called "A prophet for our time". Check them out, insha Allah.
                    "Wert thou to follow the common run of those on earth, they will lead thee away from the way of Allah. They follow nothing but conjecture: they do nothing but lie." (surah 6:116)

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Hudhayfah View Post
                      Obvious troll.
                      im not a troll slowly im hating this forum im just trying to get an answer if this is right what the women says in the video that our beloved prophet Muhammad saw killed people and orders his people to kill people who insults him i cant imagine him doing this .... as Allah swt loves him so much .....

Comment

I know for sure u are either Non-muslim posing as muslim or Apostate.

A muslim will never write the anti-islam stuff you just posted.

May Allah expose u further.

Comment

Originally posted by Blueimblue View Post
                          im not a troll slowly im hating this forum im just trying to get an answer if this is right what the women says in the video that our beloved prophet Muhammad saw killed people and orders his people to kill people who insults him i cant imagine him doing this .... as Allah swt loves him so much .....
                          Yes he did that as well as the same prophets earlier than him and following the same command of Allah regarding insulting the prophets.

sorry but it's the same ruling in judaism and christianity as well.
                          "There will never cease to remain a group from my Ummah fighting upon the command of Allah, subjugating their enemies. They are not harmed by those who oppose them, until the Hour arrives".

Comment

Justinbieber is back on the forum!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sajid View Post
                              Justinbieber is back on the forum!!!
                              Lolllllll

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X