Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Muslim Ummah should cut ties with Saudi Arabia and unite with Islamic R/ of Iran?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Why Muslim Ummah should cut ties with Saudi Arabia and unite with Islamic R/ of I

Oh my :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: Nice one mate :rotfl:

Comment

Re: Why Muslim Ummah should cut ties with Saudi Arabia and unite with Islamic R/ of I

Originally posted by Ibn Taleb View Post
      Salaam

i knew u were a rafidhy from day 1 and i still dont understand why we have to sit and debunk all this rafidha nonsense one by one, its the same story with every one of you i swear. We should have an FAQ on the homepage of the form to answer all their questions.
      At least some of the rafidha that came here where honest and didnt do tuqya [MENTION=2460]forever[/MENTION]monothiest like u... some rafidha even tried to convert us :rofl1:

O Allah please show us the haq and allow us to follow
      I don't think he's Shi'a simply cos he is Somali and its not really accepted or a part of our culture to be Shi'a.
      back in my teen days, before I heard of the execution of Sunnis I watched a lot of Press-TV and appreciated Iran's anti-Israel stance/support of Palestinians. I think we need to educate our brother of the history of Shi'a Iran, they have been persecuting Sunnis for more than 500 years, and that is continued today.

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverMonotheist1 View Post
        Sister Iran also makes mistakes. Iam not gonna deny that. But mostly executed are terrorists from Jundu Israel.

But let us ask ourselves: who is better. Saudi arabia supporting the enemies of islam? Or iran fighting for Palestinian rights by arming the mujahiden hamas and islamic movement?

Khayr Insha Allah, the books of History will reveal who were the real Champions of Islam and who were the Traitors of Islam.
        Iran supports Assad.

End of story. The man barrel bombs his own people. He tortures his own people.
        Humiliating people in the name of religion is the practice of someone deprived of the first fruit of religion, humility.-Nouman Ali Khan

Comment

I will NOT "unite" with a shia majority country. I also will not "cut ties" with the country containing the most holy city in Islam. (whether I agree with their politics or not)

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X