Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Muslim Ummah should cut ties with Saudi Arabia and unite with Islamic R/ of Iran?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Why Muslim Ummah should cut ties with Saudi Arabia and unite with Islamic R/ of I

Originally posted by ForeverMonotheist1 View Post
    Iam not shia.
    Thats sure
    What are you exactly, cus u said in another thread ur not sunni as well? U sufi m8?
    يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Re: Why Muslim Ummah should cut ties with Saudi Arabia and unite with Islamic R/ of I

How long did it take you to get permoted to the IRGC's cyber branch is it a good paying job? Does it keep your Mutah active?

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DDDQXDTkdE
        http://www-islamonline-jehan.blogspo...nd-dajjal.html

Comment

aynina

Originally Posted by Abu Jarir
          The Rafidha are not compatible with Islam, Khomeini is a son of Mutaa with swines Iran kills more Sunnis than Israel could ever wish for they only cause problems Iran created ISIS you know, for this very reason to decieve people The Prophet(SAAWS) said "70 thousand jews from Isafhan with black rags will give Bay'ah to the Dajjal" Iran created ISIS to also destroy the Syrian opposition and make The Sunnah look evil while Iran gets away withh their crimes.

Wow thats next level bro, can i see some reference to that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DDDQXDTkdE
          http://www-islamonline-jehan.blogspo...nd-dajjal.html

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
            What are you exactly, cus u said in another thread ur not sunni as well? U sufi m8?

Muslim

I dont like lables: sunni shia sufi ibadi

Comment

Muslim
              Okay
              يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

No sister, that is lie and cheap propaganda.

Ahlusunnah live in great freedoms there. As brother Alas have shown us, there are sunni mosques in Tehran.

Also only Terrorist members of the outlawed group jundullah(intruth Jundu Israel) are executed.

Ask our selves: who is bigger threat for muslims?
                Iran who supports Palestine, or Saudi Arabia who supports sisi and israel against Hamas and Morsi?
                You are living in a fantasy world. Speak with any sunni from Iran just ask them how it was for them.

Comment

Salaam

i knew u were a rafidhy from day 1 and i still dont understand why we have to sit and debunk all this rafidha nonsense one by one, its the same story with every one of you i swear. We should have an FAQ on the homepage of the form to answer all their questions.
                  At least some of the rafidha that came here where honest and didnt do tuqya [MENTION=2460]forever[/MENTION]monothiest like u... some rafidha even tried to convert us :rofl1:

O Allah please show us the haq and allow us to follow
                  youth before your old age, your health before your sickness, your wealth before your poverty, your free time before you are preoccupied, and your life before your deathhttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgE...kS-Qi3nf3tcvPw

Comment

Originally posted by Ibn Taleb View Post
                    Salaam

i knew u were a rafidhy from day 1 and i still dont understand why we have to sit and debunk all this rafidha nonsense one by one, its the same story with every one of you i swear. We should have an FAQ on the homepage of the form to answer all their questions.
                    At least some of the rafidha that came here where honest and didnt do tuqya [MENTION=2460]forever[/MENTION]monothiest like u... some rafidha even tried to convert us :rofl1:

O Allah please show us the haq and allow us to follow
                    You should be polite with the OP, in a previous thread the OP openly said that he has little faith. By being rude to him, you are just driving him further away from the deen, inshAllah by discussing these issues with him politely we can make him realise the errors in his thinking and also to not stray from the correct path.

Comment

Originally posted by hasan2013 View Post
                      You should be polite with the OP, in a previous thread the OP openly said that he has little faith. By being rude to him, you are just driving him further away from the deen, inshAllah by discussing these issues with him politely we can make him realise the errors in his thinking and also to not stray from the correct path.
                      u are right , excuse me OP for being rude.. i just dont like the shiite ideaology.
                      youth before your old age, your health before your sickness, your wealth before your poverty, your free time before you are preoccupied, and your life before your deathhttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgE...kS-Qi3nf3tcvPw

Comment

[MENTION=2460]forever[/MENTION]monotheist
                        90% of the people I've met who say they "don't like labels" are either Shia or just don't know any better, I'm going by statistics.

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Jarir View Post
                          90% of the people I've met who say they "don't like labels" are either Shia or just don't know any better, I'm going by statistics.
                          Exactly... nobody likes labels but we do distantiate ourselves from rafidi or sufi sects by sometimes doing so

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by Ibn Taleb View Post
                            u are right , excuse me OP for being rude.. i just dont like the shiite ideaology.
                            May Allah reward you abundantly my brother, I also dislike the shiite ideology, it is far from the teachings of Islam. May Allah keep us all on the straight path.

Comment

Originally posted by Gingerbeardman View Post
                              my taqiyyah-o-meter is going nuts over here
                              :rotfl:
                              Please Please Please Make Dua for these [URL="http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?455964-Plz-Make-Dua-for-these-members&p=6715010&viewfull=1#post6715010"]Click Here[/URL] JazakAllahi

Comment

Originally posted by m7md View Post
                                haha what a joke, iran is the biggest terrorist ever
                                what r u dreaming listening to media
                                and btw shias arnt even muslims
                                Some shias are Muslim btw, just saying. Don't nitpick my comment though because I'm not willing to discuss it.
                                Iran is not the biggest terrorist ever so that statement is just crazy and thus I had to reply to it. All this hate just because they are shia. It ain't right, if you want to hate on something properly display your reasons.

Originally posted by Gingerbeardman View Post
                                my taqiyyah-o-meter is going nuts over here
                                Originally posted by Blackbeard View Post
                                Forevermoron
                                What's so bad about his op?

The Rafidha are not compatible with Islam, Khomeini is a son of Mutaa with swines Iran kills more Sunnis than Israel could ever wish for they only cause problems Iran created ISIS you know, for this very reason to decieve people The Prophet(SAAWS) said "70 thousand jews from Isafhan with black rags will give Bay'ah to the Dajjal" Iran created ISIS to also destroy the Syrian opposition and make The Sunnah look evil while Iran gets away withh their crimes.
                                Iran did not create ISIS....if it did IS wouldn't be fighting the Iraqi army right now as both would technically be Shia which is not the case.
                                Also you shouldn't use a hadith to justify a hate on people, seriously. Jews are currently living in Asfahan... maybe the Iranians were tolerant enough to let them stay there. So yeah.
                                Some Shias are Muslim, depending on sect and if you look at nullifiers of Islam, to brand 'em all isn't right and since none of us are scholars anyway let's not go there.
                                Plus using disgusting names for any nation of people is below a Muslim. Just because we couldn't solve our issues as ahlus sunnah doesn't mean we resort to using foul language on other people who were able to maintain their unity.

Also if you think Shiasm isn't compatible with Islam when speaking in technical terms not spiritual terms, people have used the same argument against the west when they live there. So yeah I see something off about this puzzle here.

Originally posted by aynina View Post
                                Wow thats next level bro, can i see some reference to that
                                Doesn't mean he is.
                                Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X