Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Muslim Ummah should cut ties with Saudi Arabia and unite with Islamic R/ of Iran?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Muslim Ummah should cut ties with Saudi Arabia and unite with Islamic R/ of Iran?

Iran supports peace and is against terrorist groups.
    They support the Palestinian cause, while Saudi Arabia works with the Zionists.
    Saudi Arabia definetely supports terrorist groups alshabab and isis.
    Iran is against Zionist agents and the worst of them being Sisi, Saudi Arabia backed zionist agent Sisi with weapons and money.

We should focus on Iran and Turkey, two brotherly nations. Nations of Logic and Civilizations.
    Last edited by ForeverMonotheist1; 01-02-16, 04:11 PM.

Re: Why Muslim Ummah should cut ties with Saudi Arabia and unite with Islamic R/ of I

No offence brother but the state of Iran officially executes Sunnis and that makes their support of (Sunni) Palestine quite hypocritical.
    What do you think brother?

Comment

Re: Why Muslim Ummah should cut ties with Saudi Arabia and unite with Islamic R/ of I

Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
      No offence brother but the state of Iran officially executes Sunnis and that makes their support of (Sunni) Palestine quite hypocritical.
      What do you think brother?

No sister, that is lie and cheap propaganda.

Ahlusunnah live in great freedoms there. As brother Alas have shown us, there are sunni mosques in Tehran.

Also only Terrorist members of the outlawed group jundullah(intruth Jundu Israel) are executed.

Ask our selves: who is bigger threat for muslims?
      Iran who supports Palestine, or Saudi Arabia who supports sisi and israel against Hamas and Morsi?
      Last edited by ForeverMonotheist1; 01-02-16, 04:15 PM.

Comment

Why Muslim Ummah should cut ties with Saudi Arabia and unite with Islamic R/ of Iran?

i for a fact knw an iranian sis and she had to flee her country because they execute all sunnis or cut their ears off ect. she had to flee as a baby with her parents bc they convertet to become sunni
        يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverMonotheist1 View Post
          Iran is against Zionist agents and the worst of them being Sisi, Saudi Arabia backed zionist agent Sisi with weapons and money.

We should focus on Iran and Turkey, two brotherly nations. Nations of Logic and Civilizations.
          haha what a joke, iran is the biggest terrorist ever
          what r u dreaming listening to media
          and btw shias arnt even muslims

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
            i for a fact knw an iranian sis and she had to flee her country because they execute all sunnis or cut their ears off ect. she had to flee as a baby with her parents bc they convertet to become sunni

Sister Iran also makes mistakes. Iam not gonna deny that. But mostly executed are terrorists from Jundu Israel.

But let us ask ourselves: who is better. Saudi arabia supporting the enemies of islam? Or iran fighting for Palestinian rights by arming the mujahiden hamas and islamic movement?

Khayr Insha Allah, the books of History will reveal who were the real Champions of Islam and who were the Traitors of Islam.
            Last edited by ForeverMonotheist1; 01-02-16, 04:20 PM.

Comment

Sister Iran also makes mistakes.

But let us ask ourselves: who is better. Saudi arabia supporting the enemies of islam? Or iran fighting for Palestinian rights by arming the mujahiden hamas and islamic movement?
              Their both in the wrong, iran is a country full of sons of muta3, they are not our brothers and sisters in islam
              يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
                Their both in the wrong, iran is a country full of sons of muta3, they are not our brothers and sisters in islam
                This
                Quran 45:23-24

Comment

my taqiyyah-o-meter is going nuts over here
                  FOLLOW THE NEW BLOG - GINGERBEARDMAN - Muslim, father, husband, writer, defender of ginger rights!

www.facebook.com/outreach4Islam - Outreach4Islam have been working together in Leicester, calling the not yet Muslims to Islam since 2006.

Comment

Forevermoron
                    "There will never cease to remain a group from my Ummah fighting upon the command of Allah, subjugating their enemies. They are not harmed by those who oppose them, until the Hour arrives".

Comment

What's wrong with both governments (Iran and Saudi) is that they're not doing their own thing. They're competing for political power and influence in the region, and they both misuse religion for political gain. A 'no' to both.

Comment

The Rafidha are not compatible with Islam, Khomeini is a son of Mutaa with swines Iran kills more Sunnis than Israel could ever wish for they only cause problems Iran created ISIS you know, for this very reason to decieve people The Prophet(SAAWS) said "70 thousand jews from Isafhan with black rags will give Bay'ah to the Dajjal" Iran created ISIS to also destroy the Syrian opposition and make The Sunnah look evil while Iran gets away withh their crimes.

Comment

I think someone's had one too many hashbrownies

Comment

Originally posted by Gingerbeardman View Post
                            my taqiyyah-o-meter is going nuts over here

Iam not shia.
                            Thats sure

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Jarir View Post
                              The Rafidha are not compatible with Islam, Khomeini is a son of Mutaa with swines Iran kills more Sunnis than Israel could ever wish for they only cause problems Iran created ISIS you know, for this very reason to decieve people The Prophet(SAAWS) said "70 thousand jews from Isafhan with black rags will give Bay'ah to the Dajjal" Iran created ISIS to also destroy the Syrian opposition and make The Sunnah look evil while Iran gets away withh their crimes.
                              Wow thats next level bro, can i see some reference to that

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X