Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mods is it possible if you can permanently delete my account?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mods is it possible if you can permanently delete my account?

Mods by Allah's permission can you permanently delete my account along with all the posts I've made? I know the posts will be on some sort of server but that's not the point. I need my account deleted. Can you do it? I've tried contacting sajid but he wouldn't answer. Jazakallah Khair

Re: Mods is it possible if you can permanently delete my account?

No.
    You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...p-Name-Changes
      You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

Comment

Can they atleast permanently ban me?

Comment

If you write several letters, stamp them and stick them in the post-box and post them off, is there any way of retrieving them? Nope. Consider everything done and dusted.

لا تفكر كثيرا
          بل استغفر كثيرا

-------------------------------------------------------
          The children need your prayers more than anyone else
          -------------------------------------------------------
          www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Umar Ibn Farooq View Post
            Can they atleast permanently ban me?
            There are ways to achieve that yourself.

Comment

We should at least be able to deactivate our accounts:freedom:

Comment

Originally posted by F_R View Post
                If you write several letters, stamp them and stick them in the post-box and post them off, is there any way of retrieving them? Nope. Consider everything done and dusted.
                Sister, if only you knew my condition you would do the same..

Comment

I don't think it's possible.

Comment

It's not, I always make threads in helpdesk but the mods obviously just love me too much to let me go :(
                    ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
                    "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
                    :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

he got bent

Comment

Originally posted by Umar Ibn Farooq View Post
                        Sister, if only you knew my condition you would do the same..
                        I think I know what it is
                        "Don't be too perfect; no one will want to talk to you. Maintain a flaw or two to keep yourself approachable." -My guide to being amazing

Comment

Originally posted by ~Umar~ View Post
                          I don't think it's possible.
                          It's possible.

it's LITERALLY 1 button that needs to be pressed. That is ban + delete all the user posts. Yes this option actually exists that does this automatically, I know this because I'm familiar with vbulletin.

I guess the mods just cba dealing with people asking this all the time. But then again, why wouldn't they help a brother in Islam who is seriously in trouble and needs help and wants his posts removed for his own safety? It literally only takes 1 min for the admin to do it.
                          "There will never cease to remain a group from my Ummah fighting upon the command of Allah, subjugating their enemies. They are not harmed by those who oppose them, until the Hour arrives".

Comment

Originally posted by sandman123 View Post
                            I think I know what it is
                            is it the government?

Comment

Nope, you're forever stuck on ummah forums MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Of course unless you get a permanent ban, but your posts will exist forevaaaaaaaah

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X