Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does looking at a naked woman accidently break wudu?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Does looking at a naked woman accidently break wudu?

Originally posted by pick a name View Post
    what is even going on in here
    OP "accidentally" saw a naked woman.

Don't quite know what happened after that, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Saeed Britani View Post
      OP "accidentally" saw a naked woman.

Don't quite know what happened after that, lol
      YouTube home page can be pretty nasty.
      You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Anyone who doesn't give bayah to their khalifa, are they apostates?
        http://i47.tinypic.com/do8kmw.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Saeed Britani View Post
          1) Mullah akhtar clearly said he wants peace with the kuffaar of other nations.

2) he said he does not wish to expand his authority outside of afghanistan.

3) also Mullah Omar clearly warned AGAINST him.

4) Did u know all of this?

and where did we make general takfir of taliban. pls provide evidence.

Have you read the latest Dabiq?

Comment

Originally posted by Abdalla94' View Post
            Have you read the latest Dabiq?
            [MENTION=72297]abusaeedbritani[/MENTION]

Comment

Originally posted by Abdalla94' View Post
              May Allah guide you.

Don't they let you read what Dawlah produces from their publications? Your group called Mullah Akhtar a Pakistani agent and made takfeer on the Taliban in general.
              ISIS fighter: No no, we don't believe Taliban are murtadeen, how can we?

Reality: Mullah Akhtar is a taghout(and this is precisely what they called him in Dabiq).

Comment

Originally posted by hadmatter View Post
                @abcdefghij I think you just ask these kinds of question on a different islamic forum where people arent ready to jump on people with their negative presumptions all the time. I dont understand what gratification people get from telling a random person on the internet theyre lying, lol sheesh either answer the question at hand or move on.
                Agreed.

People need to remember that this is your brother in Islam and he's asking a question because he's concerned about something. If his Muslim brothers and sisters are not willing to help him, then who will?

OP, make istagfar and get an account on google. That will help get rid of the recommended videos that pop up when you click on a link. It will still happen, because they are suggesting videos like it, and a lot of the fail videos or news bloopers have pictures inciting people to click on them, but the pictures are of half naked people. The video isnt' like that, but the YouTuber is hoping that his screen card can get more views.

To everyone else, I don't get why the following comments went astray, but everyone cool down and remember that this life is a test and the next life is more important. There's no need for insults and brash behaviour. You're not children peeps, you're adults who don't want to go to hell for something you said on ummah. May Allah forgive us all. Ameen.
                وَإِذَا سَأَلَكَ عِبَادِي عَنِّي فَإِنِّي قَرِيبٌ أُجِيبُ دَعْوَةَ الدَّاعِ إِذَا دَعَانِ فَلْيَسْتَجِيبُواْ لِي وَلْيُؤْمِنُواْ بِي لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْشُدُونَ
                "And when My servants ask you (O Muhammad concerning Me, then answer them), I am indeed near (to them by My knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright."
                Surah al-Baqarah ayah 186
                [2:186]

.:.
                .:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
                Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                X