Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does looking at a naked woman accidently break wudu?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Does looking at a naked woman accidently break wudu?

"accidently"

Comment

:shock: this did not just happen

Comment

[MENTION=115674]abcdefghij[/MENTION]

Just do istighfaar and have hope in Allah as some said. Although it's good that you are concerned about this, too much worrying will lead to hopelessness and distress which is also part of shaytaan's plan.

Comment

[MENTION=115674]abcdefghij[/MENTION]

Just do istighfaar and have hope in Allah as some said. Although it's good that you are concerned about this, too much worrying will lead to hopelessness and distress which is also part of shaytaan's plan.

Comment

Don't know how you came to this conclusion
            http://treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com/
            Perfect Handmade Cookies for your Dhikr Sessison
            http://s9.postimg.org/46cs0lqz3/bvita_jpg.jpg
            for all your sufism needs
            http://s2.postimg.org/tl4ep7qzp/image.jpg

Comment

[MENTION=115674]abcdefghij[/MENTION] I think you just ask these kinds of question on a different islamic forum where people arent ready to jump on people with their negative presumptions all the time. I dont understand what gratification people get from telling a random person on the internet theyre lying, lol sheesh either answer the question at hand or move on.
              Allah sent down his tranquillity upon him and supported him with angels you did not see and made the word of those who disbelieved the lowest, while the word of Allah - that is the highest. And Allah is Exalted in Might and Wise.

Comment

The thread should be closed , looking at naked women intentionally or without intention does not break wudhu.

Comment

This is off topic (sort of)

But I must say. You new members are quite volatile, now I'm guessing you guys are teenagers but calling someone a khariji, making dua against one another etc is pretty disturbing. Everyone just calm down and realize that this is a forum. It isn't that serious lol.
                  "The organisation that is called as "the state" puts effort to destroy jihad in Sham as they destroyed it in Iraq because of their obvious transgressions against Quran and Sunnah." Abu Khalid as-Suri (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Originally posted by Ibn Taleb View Post
                    Ameen ameen ameen

dont be so confident dog.. u are the one killing muslims and making takfeer..
                    I got called a dog. Alhamdulillaah... Another accusation.

ok i have ever shot any other muslim, and nor have i made takfeer on another muslim.

But since you know me so well, which muslim have i killed? Please enlighten me!

And btw, r u even in sham to know the realities of y we do takfir? Obviously not.

Btw i wonder if I would have been blocked/disabled from this forum if i called someone a dog. Hmm....

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Saeed Britani View Post
                      I got called a dog. Alhamdulillaah... Another accusation.

ok i have ever shot any other muslim, and nor have i made takfeer on another muslim.

But since you know me so well, which muslim have i killed? Please enlighten me!

And btw, r u even in sham to know the realities of y we do takfir? Obviously not.

Btw i wonder if I would have been blocked/disabled from this forum if i called someone a dog. Hmm....
                      i am in east arabia not shaam and if u are daeshi u are a takfiri kharji

u did tafkir on the syrian opposition like FSA and have gone as far to killing them whihc has hindered the syrian and iraq revolution and cause them more suffering and strife

You calling everyone murtad = takfeeri

u are a kharji dog and the ruling in islam is to kill u to stop the fitna..

what do u think of the Taliban? i see that they are on the saheeh manhaj .. why are daesh in afghanistan fighting the taliban ? the taliban on quran and sunnah so how come even they are murtadeen?
                      youth before your old age, your health before your sickness, your wealth before your poverty, your free time before you are preoccupied, and your life before your deathhttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgE...kS-Qi3nf3tcvPw

Comment

Originally posted by Ibn Taleb View Post
                        i am in east arabia not shaam and if u are daeshi u are a takfiri kharji

u did tafkir on the syrian opposition like FSA and have gone as far to killing them whihc has hindered the syrian and iraq revolution and cause them more suffering and strife

You calling everyone murtad = takfeeri

u are a kharji dog and the ruling in islam is to kill u to stop the fitna..

what do u think of the Taliban? i see that they are on the saheeh manhaj .. why are daesh in afghanistan fighting the taliban ? the taliban on quran and sunnah so how come even they are murtadeen?

1) YEs we done takfeer on FSA, and so did Jabhat An-Nusrah. What's ur point? FSA believe in democracy and are fighting for a democratic state. The haqq has been presented 2 them and they rejject. So hence they r murtadeen. Just ask a JN fanboy and he'll tell you the same.

2) we do not call everyone a murtad, thats a lie.

3) ok so IF im a khawarij then come and kill me. Why r u still in Saudi arabia? Come and kill me if ur a REAL MAN.

4) The taliban attacked Dawlah in Afghanistan first. get ur acts straight Einstein.

5) And u just proved ur ignorance, no one in dawlah says Taliban are murtadeen amazing how blind ur hatred for dawlah is. truly amazing

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Hudhayfah View Post
                          So you're being rude to a brother for giving naseehah? Okay then.
                          Ah may Allah SWT guide the munafiqs within the Ummah.

Comment

Originally posted by Deeni Akh View Post
                            @abcdefghij

I really need this too.

I have been hardcore thinking about an issue, and I know got it in place. But now I am worried...

May Allah guide us all. Ameen.

May Allah guide everyone, those whom are misguided by their ignorance, and arrogance. Ameen.
                            Last edited by Serinity; 17-01-16, 05:09 PM.
                            La ilaha illallahu, wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu, wa Huwa 'ala kulli sha'in Qadir
                            (there is no true god except Allah. He is One and He has no partner with Him; His is the sovereignty and His is the praise, and He is Omnipotent),'
                            Do not say about Allah but Truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Saeed Britani View Post
                              1) YEs we done takfeer on FSA, and so did Jabhat An-Nusrah. What's ur point? FSA believe in democracy and are fighting for a democratic state. The haqq has been presented 2 them and they rejject. So hence they r murtadeen. Just ask a JN fanboy and he'll tell you the same.

2) we do not call everyone a murtad, thats a lie.

3) ok so IF im a khawarij then come and kill me. Why r u still in Saudi arabia? Come and kill me if ur a REAL MAN.

4) The taliban attacked Dawlah in Afghanistan first. get ur acts straight Einstein.

5) [B]And u just proved ur ignorance, no one in dawlah says Taliban are murtadeen[/B] amazing how blind ur hatred for dawlah is. truly amazing

May Allah guide you.

Don't they let you read what Dawlah produces from their publications? Your group called Mullah Akhtar a Pakistani agent and made takfeer on the Taliban in general.

Comment

Originally posted by Abdalla94' View Post
                                May Allah guide you.

Don't they let you read what Dawlah produces from their publications? Your group called Mullah Akhtar a Pakistani agent and made takfeer on the Taliban in general.
                                1) Mullah akhtar clearly said he wants peace with the kuffaar of other nations.

2) he said he does not wish to expand his authority outside of afghanistan.

3) also Mullah Omar clearly warned AGAINST him.

4) Did u know all of this?

and where did we make general takfir of taliban. pls provide evidence.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X