Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with a research

:salams

What tools/products/websites/plugins would use to setup an online course? This is part of a research I am doing. Any help would be appreciated.

This should include product ideas, domain ideas, domain registering, freelancing, graphic designing, website designing and anything else you can think.

List as many as you can!

You don't have to have done an online course to help me with this :)
    Bandon say dil naa lagao sirf Allah say lagao.

Re: Need help with a research

Originally posted by AbulUthman View Post
    :salams

What tools/products/websites/plugins would use to setup an online course? This is part of a research I am doing. Any help would be appreciated.

This should include product ideas, domain ideas, domain registering, freelancing, graphic designing, website designing and anything else you can think.

List as many as you can!

You don't have to have done an online course to help me with this :)
    For starters you want a powerful web CMS... I would recommend Wordpress for this.

Then either you code yourself or you buy a theme such as http://themeforest.net/item/lms-resp...-theme/7867581

Alternatively you can cheap out, modify a free theme with your own design using photoshop and use a login plugin and a plugin named coursepress

__________________________________________________ __________

For hosting on a webserver I personally recommend this website: https://www.digitalocean.com/

It's relatively easy to use, lets you create something called "droplets" and is pretty much a personal virtual PC with Wordpress CMS installed in a click.

You set it up fairly quickly, and then it's just getting started.

For your standard .com adress for the DNS you can buy em on godaddy.com

For the actual design of the website, either get a friend to do it for you by using photoshop or you can hire a freelancer but if you're just looking for a simplistic website design then it's pretty much just wasted money :/
    Last edited by Blackbeard; 16-01-16, 06:14 AM.
    "There will never cease to remain a group from my Ummah fighting upon the command of Allah, subjugating their enemies. They are not harmed by those who oppose them, until the Hour arrives".

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
    X