Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you do if everyone around you is engaged in sin??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What would you do if everyone around you is engaged in sin??

Originally posted by zantz View Post
    Be honest.

Things like backbiting, swearing and lying even if if were meant as a "joke" by your closest and farthest of freinds.

Honestly i lack the energy and ppl dont listen most the time anyway ikik i need to change my attitude towards this but it feels so pointless sumtyms...
    It's very frustrating if you are stuck in an unavoidable situation like this, such as at work or in a community setting with a group of older uncles who you have to respect and can't openly advice without them taking offence.

I try to mantain silence, mind my own business and get away from the situation when I can. It used to bother me that people would think I'm being rude - but not any more. I would rather protect my own emaan than worry about what others say.

However, you should definitely pray for the rectification of others. Everyone is at a different level of understanding, and most people are good at heart but weak with their tongues.

Comment

Originally posted by zantz View Post
      jzk all Im not talking about just freinds and stuff but situations that are inescapable like [MENTION=131430]muslimgirl13[/MENTION]'s or like [MENTION=134608]MyUsernameIs...[/MENTION]'s may allah swt make it easier for them... [MENTION=116227]vildan[/MENTION] [MENTION=71631]iRepIslam[/MENTION] what then?
      display them indifference in their silly talks by your body language.

Don't compromise this sinning for the sake of friendship

Comment

I don't have the energy (or willpower) to be social anyway, so I just ignore them and zone out of the conversation.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
        X