Hasheesh haram

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hasheesh haram

But what if I want to numb myself and escape life?
    I am finding self improvement too hard and it requires money. I am not woman material, or any material, and I messed up a lot. I don't think I will amount to anything.. That, and I'm living in a sort of hopeless place geographically.
    Every time I look at myself, it all becomes apparent.

Can I smoke weed and escape thinking or reality and feel good instead of staying in severe depression?
    Sisters shouldn't respond to me.

Re: Hasheesh haram

Originally posted by aabdall 79 View Post
    I am finding self improvement too hard and it requires money. I am not woman material, or any material, and I messed up a lot. I don't think I will amount to anything.. That, and I'm living in a sort of hopeless place geographically.

Can I smoke weed and escape thinking or reality and feel good instead of staying in severe depression?
    Why would you take something HARAM (or anything for that matter) to temporarily numb your pain, get addicted (imprisoned by a substance) only to find yourself back in the same problem, if not worse?

Numbing your pain won't make them go away. It may probably create an illusion of "no more problems" temporarily, but the issue is still there.
    And self improvement doesn't have to cost money. Open the Qur'an, read/listen, repent, and end watch lectures. If you have good family members or friends you can talk to, try that too.
    Everyday is another day to improve. Most people have some sorts of pains they have to deal with. t's better to face the problems and overcome them once and for all (however long it takes).
    Brushing them aside doesn't help.

You'd only be victorious once you face your problems and overcome them in shaa Allah.

May Allah make it easy for you.
    *"None of you truly believes until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself."* [Al-Bukhari & Muslim]
    "Mindless are those who only jump when told to jump, cry when told to cry, and laugh when told to laugh. Indeed, they are but sheep." TheStrivingUmmi

Comment

You need to fix up your psychology more than anything mate
      [SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][B][U][CENTER]Oh Allah, in your name, I die and live.[/CENTER][/U][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]
      [CENTER]:):lailah::lailah::lailah::lailah::)[/CENTER]

[B][CENTER]Ya Allah, Grant Me A Heart That Sees[/CENTER][/B]

Comment

Well, I feel like a loser really.

What's the difference between the one who does and one who doesn't? Even though it is haram.

It doesn't make my personal problems/thoughts go away, but it numbs them until something can maybe be done about them, right? Keeps me happy for the time being.

I'd rather escape and come back and then do something than just sit empty-headed and depressed.
        Last edited by aabdall 79; 16-01-16, 07:01 PM.
        Sisters shouldn't respond to me.

Comment

What's the difference between the one who does and one who doesn't? Even though it is haram. .
          you'll have a lot to answer for in the day of judgement when you're using relaxing drugs to "get out of this world"
          "There will never cease to remain a group from my Ummah fighting upon the command of Allah, subjugating their enemies. They are not harmed by those who oppose them, until the Hour arrives".

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbeard View Post
            you'll have a lot to answer for in the day of judgement when you're using relaxing drugs to "get out of this world"
            right, drugs are haram

not only that but you will also suffer in this world from smoking hashish
            you might feel good right now but hashish has dangerous life threatening side effects

Comment

Dont think low of yourself. You can manage with a positive mindset and good outlook of life.

Mentally arm yourself and say you can do it. You will see things improving, even if in the sense that you can face anything with a new determination.

Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

Comment

Aside from halaal and haraam, smoking weed can actually lead to severe psychological problems so it won't solve your problems even from a worldly point of view.

Comment

Just to add to what [MENTION=86903]Muslimah~S[/MENTION] has already said, there is evidence that smoking cannabis significantly increases your risk of developing depression and anxiety.

Brother, you need to face your problems and look them right in the eye. The longer you run from them, the harder it will get. Remember that Allah has not burdened any soul with more than it can take; this means you are strong enough to overcome any problem you are facing now. Shia Labeouf voice: JUST DO IT!!!

(Source: http://www.rcpsych.ac.uk/healthadvic.../cannabis.aspx).
                  And when it is said to them, "Do not cause corruption on the earth," they say, "We are but reformers." (11) Unquestionably, it is they who are the corrupters, but they perceive [it] not. (12) - Surat al-Baqarah
                  http://www.ummzakiyyah.com/polygamy_not_my_problem/

Comment

first: im NOT here to promote hashies! let that be clear. :)

since i have a lot of personal experience with smoking hashies, i thought i might answer. not that i know stuff about haram or halal but i have life experience.

hashies are not life threatening its rather the other way around. rigth now research is going on in how it can help with curing cancer. even monsanto is interested, so that should tel you something. if not, you might want to look into it.

concerning depression and anxiety:
                    it could make these things bigger, just because after you have your high you come down again and youll have to face the world again and nothing is resolved, your still in the same life, having the same problems.

as i said i have experience in it and it worked for a while, ive been severe depressed. the only problem is because hashies helps thought processes it might become an easy way to do this and in the end you can get addicted, not to the hahshies but to the thought processes and then the downward spiral starts. when you smoke hashies or even just cigarettes entities can more easily get attached to you. its like your aura gets thinner and thats how they might be able to get attached and make you even more depressed.

i understand that you dont want to anymore, thats what depression is, not being able to cope with life.
                    try not to be so harsh on yourself, even if you dont believe it at this moment you have a goodness in you that wants to shine. just try to be in that place and accept that. just say im good and sit with that thought for a while. when bad thoughts come just let them fly over, 'see' them fly by. the more you practice that the easier it will become and maybe after a while you might want to try it whili doing stuff. and then whoops you suddenly find yourself living again ;).

its not bad to stand still for a while by whats going on with yourself, take time for that its what the depression is for: to learn about you.
                    Allahu a'lam

Comment

No, now snap out of it and stop pitying yourself, you are destroying yourself and smoking weed or resin is not going to help you in the slightest, only make your problems worse.
                      FOLLOW THE NEW BLOG - GINGERBEARDMAN - Muslim, father, husband, writer, defender of ginger rights!

www.facebook.com/outreach4Islam - Outreach4Islam have been working together in Leicester, calling the not yet Muslims to Islam since 2006.

Comment

what about cannabis oil? it uses a distillation process to remove the pschoactive chemical which causes people to get high. the oil is essentially used to treat several ailments including cancer. is this haram?
                        لآ اِلَهَ اِلّا اللّهُ مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُوُل اللّهِ

Comment

Originally posted by Aloo View Post
                          what about cannabis oil? it uses a distillation process to remove the pschoactive chemical which causes people to get high. the oil is essentially used to treat several ailments including cancer. is this haram?
                          Even alcohol is allowed if it is necessary to cure a severe illness, the word alcohol itself comes from the French Alcool which comes from the Arabic Al-khul, and medieval Muslim scientists and clinicians used alcohol even back then as a solvent when nothing else was suitable.
                          FOLLOW THE NEW BLOG - GINGERBEARDMAN - Muslim, father, husband, writer, defender of ginger rights!

www.facebook.com/outreach4Islam - Outreach4Islam have been working together in Leicester, calling the not yet Muslims to Islam since 2006.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                          X