Negging for the lulz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Negging for the lulz

When you feel bored. I made this thread after I saw user 'Iamsaved's' rep. Itching to neg it for the lulz. Discuss. .

Re: Negging for the lulz

Originally posted by Aj2 View Post
    When you feel bored. I made this thread after I saw user 'Iamsaved's' rep. Itching to neg it for the lulz. Discuss. .
    Do it for the Lolz
    Each person has inside a basic decency and goodness. If he listens to it and acts on it, he is giving a great deal of what it is the world needs most. It is not complicated but it takes courage. It takes courage for a person to listen to his own goodness and act on it.

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
      Do it for the Lolz
      No don't be mean or harsh.
      Nah man don't do it :nonono:

It's not right to neg rep someone if they don't deserve it, I don't neg rep anyone because that's being mean even if I disagree with their post either I don't rep at all or rep positively but correct them in the pm comment.

Don't abuse the system and Iamsaved is not that bad, I had a decent conversation with him, he can be nice when not talking about religion, he needs some guidance and you guys being mean will just push him away..

You sound like a bully that laughs at other's misery not cool

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
      I've never heard of an iamsaved in my life.
      He's a user here, he's on the Christian threads and you can find him on the niqab thread too :3
      Last edited by Qiyamah; 11-01-16, 08:51 AM.

They will say, "Had we but listened or used our intelligence, we would not be among the companions of the Blazing Fire." Qur'an 67:10 💚💙💜

Comment

Negging for the lulz

The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

Do it for the Lolz
          I ain't gon' do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Qiyamah View Post
            No don't be mean or harsh.

Nah man don't do it :nonono:

It's not right to neg rep someone if they don't deserve it, I don't neg rep anyone because that's being mean even if I disagree with their post either I don't rep at all or rep positively but correct them in the pm comment.

Don't abuse the system and Iamsaved is not that bad, I had a decent conversation with him, he can be nice when not talking about religion, he needs some guidance and you guys being mean will just push him away..

You sound like a bully that laughs at other's misery not cool

He's a user here, he's on the Christian threads and you can find him on the niqab thread too :3
            There just reps it's not like ur punching someone
            I don't really neg people anyway I think I've done it once when a lady said I deserve to die for being a Muslim but other wise dont really see the point in it.
            I have seen iamsaved earn his reps on numerous occasions
            its good he has a red bar lets members know to be wary of his shenanagins
            Each person has inside a basic decency and goodness. If he listens to it and acts on it, he is giving a great deal of what it is the world needs most. It is not complicated but it takes courage. It takes courage for a person to listen to his own goodness and act on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Abdalla94' View Post
              I ain't gon' do it.
              it cracked me up when people negged why not
              What's negging a news bot going to acheive

Comment

More annoying than neg reps was the function that allowed people to mention all premium members at once in threads.

Then sajid disabled it.

Comment

I promise you, he exists. Didn't make it up. Boy got a lot of negs,haha, looks hilarious . .

Comment

Iamsaved got nothing on spiderman.

I remember those days when I used to take neg reps so seriously. Neg repping me meant we were enemies. Smh #embarrassed
                    Last edited by *sheba*; 11-01-16, 09:42 AM.
                    O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

it cracked me up when people negged why not
                      What's negging a news bot going to acheive
                      Is whynot a bot?

Comment

I ain't gon' do it.
                        http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...ess&highlight= Bro, the El Diplomatique crew now gonna gang up on you. .

Comment

Is whynot a bot?
                          Dunno seems to only post news articles then disapear
                          Could it be a guy working for sajid to increase forum traffic?

Comment

I promise you, he exists. Didn't make it up. Boy got a lot of negs,haha, looks hilarious . .
                            Wasn't "saved" from all those negs now was he?
                            Before you ask a question: https://islamqa.info/en

Comment

If you were a mod, will you ban for the lulz too?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X