Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to you get rid of energy?

Assalamualaikum,

the "How long does it take you to get to sleep" thread inspired me to start a thread and ask you guys how you get rid of your energy to become tired? I personally sit the whole day, don't do any sports or similar. That makes me having a suboptimal sleep rhythm. What do you do becoming tired? May be your job?

Re: How to you get rid of energy?

Originally posted by islam1433 View Post
    Assalamualaikum,

the "How long does it take you to get to sleep" thread inspired me to start a thread and ask you guys how you get rid of your energy to become tired? I personally sit the whole day, don't do any sports or similar. That makes me having a suboptimal sleep rhythm. What do you do becoming tired? May be your job?
    :wswrwb:

Get in there!

I inspired someone :-)

Anyway onto your question....
    I don't see how people can say their jobs make them tired :rotfl:
    Unless you're working in a coal mine or doing other forms of labour, I can't see how it'd make them tired.

Then again I've never worked so don't take my opinion... If it makes you tired then good.. Or bad? Depends how you interpret it.

Otherwise just play sports. Some people find reading books :rotfl: helpful lol, So try that.

Or drink milk and pray.

Comment

Find a 10 story building, climb up the stairs, then climb down, repeat 10 times, then go to sleep.

Comment

If you punch your self and it hurts, does it means you're strong or weak?
        Quran 45:23-24

Comment

Do something you don't enjoy. You'll get tired fast.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X