Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Can you drink milk?

Originally posted by Mohamed Mifxal View Post
    wanna hear more..there is something called cheese mites...yup they all have it, there is no cheese on earth that doesn't contain it. they are very small...you'll need a microscope to see them
    but those are just microbes or like bacteria... right?
    يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by Intuition View Post
      Can you drink milk a full glass because i can't. I'm talking about normal milk don't even get me started on the fresh milk straight makes me sick. The only way i can drink milk is either with chocolate or some flavouring
      You could be experiencing early signs of lactose intolerance not diary intolerance, lactose is related to milk. I used to have this problem it started of small, I could not drink a glass of milk, then I was getting eczema patches all over. This happened when I was in university. I decided to take to see if it was the milk so I gave it up for a week and I felt better. As time went on if I encountered much worse, I started to feel sick real badly to point I wanted to vomit. So I went for four years without milk. I got calcium from cheese. I had to take supplements when I was pregnant.

Anyway what was strange was after I gave birth I was able to drink milk again, seriously I never got sick I have no idea what happened there.

Comment

Originally posted by *Sweety* View Post
        No I can't drink milk, not even flavored milk
        Your lactose intolerant? It is actually a very common allergy with many people.

Comment

For lactose intolerant aged hard cheese and Greek yogurt might work for you. My dad eats aged cheddar when small amounts of milk make him sick.

Comment

:salams

I love cold milk and drink it all the time! Milk tastes delicious with sweet things
            "Let the days do as they please
            And be optimistic when destiny decrees
            Do not despair due to the events of the past
            For the events of this world were not meant to last"

- Imam Shafi'i

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
              lool sis that so funny, i could drink a whole bottle of milk if i wanted
              never had fresh cow milk tho

i used to loooveee strawberry milk but it has beetle coloring E120
              Oh no I better check my nesquik

Comment

Seriously, why is eating a natural product like e120 is had sinful? Personally, I would eat that than some chemical alternative cooked up in a chemistry lab.

Comment

Originally posted by Serada View Post
                  Seriously, why is eating a natural product like e120 is had sinful? Personally, I would eat that than some chemical alternative cooked up in a chemistry lab.
                  bc insects are haram just as if there would be pork i it or alcohol
                  يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by Phia86 View Post
                    Oh no I better check my nesquik
                    yeah, i know some say its not haram but i like to take my precautions

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Your lactose intolerant? It is actually a very common allergy with many people.
                      No i just don't like the taste lol

Comment

Originally posted by Abisali View Post
                        If the milk isn't organic, don't drink it. The regular stuff comes from abused diary cows that are artificially inseminated so they can get pregnant and keep producing milk on a consistent basis, never giving their bodies the rest that they need. They're also pumped with drugs/chemicals so they can produce more milk, gorging their udders, which may cause them pain, and not to mention how those drugs are passed down on to us. Really, the Western world corrupts everything they touch. They also spend most of their lives in stalls hooked up to milking pumps.

**I'm not sure if cows that produce organic milk are treated better, but at least they're not forced to take chemicals/drugs.

If you need to have dairy, try to buy it from local farmers that don't torture their animals.
                        Thats so terrible how much they abuse those poor animals. We always buy the organic milk :jkk: bro

You could be experiencing early signs of lactose intolerance not diary intolerance, lactose is related to milk. I used to have this problem it started of small, I could not drink a glass of milk, then I was getting eczema patches all over. This happened when I was in university. I decided to take to see if it was the milk so I gave it up for a week and I felt better. As time went on if I encountered much worse, I started to feel sick real badly to point I wanted to vomit. So I went for four years without milk. I got calcium from cheese. I had to take supplements when I was pregnant.

Anyway what was strange was after I gave birth I was able to drink milk again, seriously I never got sick I have no idea what happened there.
                        I'm definitely not lactose tolerant at least not that i know of. I do enjoy milky teas, deserts and lots of things that contain milk it's just drinking the milk that makes me feel a little uncomfortable it's just the taste not physical uncomfortableness. alhamdulilah sister I'm happy to hear you can drink milk again after not being able to for so long. May Allah continue to bless you with good health ameen
                        :lemo:

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                        X