What time do you usually sleep?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What time do you usually sleep?

Usually I sleep around 10:30-11pm on weekdays. Since the winter break has started though I've been sleeping around 2-3am. It's 2am right now :/
    الحرام قبل العيب، و الله قبل الناس

Re: What time do you usually sleep?

e9f5d0bbb88b3fd1bbabbf5134cc77f22bfe1ae001cd29423e0ee172fe36fd42.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by EritreanMuslimah View Post
      Usually I sleep around 10:30-11pm on weekdays. Since the winter break has started though I've been sleeping around 2-3am. It's 2am right now :/
      wa alaykumussalam

at crazy times lol, messed up sleeping pattern, needs to be sorted insha ' allah.

your sleeping pattern seems a lot better in comparison :)
      And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record�
      [al-An�aam 6:59]

Comment

:salams

Super late, after Fajr
        "Let the days do as they please
        And be optimistic when destiny decrees
        Do not despair due to the events of the past
        For the events of this world were not meant to last"

- Imam Shafi'i

Comment

Between 11 pm - 12 pm .

Comment

Originally posted by Lavender View Post
            :salams

Super late, after Fajr
            I did this a couple times recently. NOT good. Humans were meant to sleep at night, not through the day.

I've been trying to sleep around 11-12. There's just so much to do though.

Comment

What time do you usually sleep?

I gotta sleep early to get enough sleep coz I cant go back to sleep after fajr drives me nuts when I sleep late
              [SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][B][U][CENTER]Oh Allah, in your name, I die and live.[/CENTER][/U][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]
              [CENTER]:):lailah::lailah::lailah::lailah::)[/CENTER]

[B][CENTER]Ya Allah, Grant Me A Heart That Sees[/CENTER][/B]

Comment

It's 2 am now. :(

Comment

When my baby lets me, can be between 10pm-1pm

Comment

its 6 am now and I still haven't slept. *serves me right for staying over at my parents house*. some how I got too cozy at my own house and can't seem to fall asleep in my old bed.

But even when I am in my own bed, I have terrible terrible sleeping habit. I feel super sleepy & often find myself sleeping in sofa between 6pm to 9pm. But after 9pm I am awake and I can't fall back asleep until almost 3am. Then I wake up at 8 with some what of grunt but often I am not tired. it is in late afternoon that I feel sleepy. But days when I force myself to stay up in early evening hoping that I can sleep early and get one good long sleep...well that doesn't work. I find it even more difficult to fall asleep. Today I forced myself not to take early evening nap as I was at my parents. it was soo hard not to fall asleep at 7pm but cutting nap didn't help me. here I am finally gave up on sleep

My 2016 new year resolution is to get better sleep rituals and in turn develop good sleeping habit. If anyone has any trick or been thru similar messed up sleep habit as I, please share what worked and what didn't wor for you

Comment

I sleep when its time to sleep
                      "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
                        I did this a couple times recently. NOT good. Humans were meant to sleep at night, not through the day.

I've been trying to sleep around 11-12. There's just so much to do though.
                        Yeah I know it's not good. I really wish I could sleep more, I sleep for like 3-4 hours a day. I'm super sleep deprived
                        "Let the days do as they please
                        And be optimistic when destiny decrees
                        Do not despair due to the events of the past
                        For the events of this world were not meant to last"

- Imam Shafi'i

Comment

Isha comes on so early, it's pretty much pitch black before 4 so I sleep by 8 and I'm up an hr before fajr which is around 5 am. You can imagine why I have to sleep by 8 thats what happens when you wake up around 4 am you can't help but sleep early after isha.
                          :lemo:

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                          X