• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Befriending Kuffar?

:salams

Do you guys agree with Islamqa?

http://islamqa.info/en/59879

:jkk:
    La ilaha illallahu, wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu, wa Huwa 'ala kulli sha'in Qadir
    (there is no true god except Allah. He is One and He has no partner with Him; His is the sovereignty and His is the praise, and He is Omnipotent),'
    Do not say about Allah but Truth.

Re: Befriending Kuffar?

yes

it's for the best.
    "There will never cease to remain a group from my Ummah fighting upon the command of Allah, subjugating their enemies. They are not harmed by those who oppose them, until the Hour arrives".

Comment

Yes, Allhamdullillaah.
      Watch those eyes

Comment

Originally posted by Serinity View Post
        :salams

Do you guys agree with Islamqa?

http://islamqa.info/en/59879

:jkk:
        What do you mean do you agree with islamqa? They are scholars that are interpreting hadith correctly. You have to agree with it if you're a Muslim.

Comment

Originally posted by Umar Ibn Farooq View Post
          What do you mean do you agree with islamqa? They are scholars that are interpreting hadith correctly. You have to agree with it if you're a Muslim.
          Well, there are other sources saying otherwise.

Like this one:

http://islamqa.org/hanafi/seekersguidance-hanafi/32070

Ps. Since when was your Imaan dependent on whether you agree with a scholar or not?
          La ilaha illallahu, wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu, wa Huwa 'ala kulli sha'in Qadir
          (there is no true god except Allah. He is One and He has no partner with Him; His is the sovereignty and His is the praise, and He is Omnipotent),'

Comment

Like this one:

Ps. Since when was your Imaan dependent on whether you agree with a scholar or not?
            I'm starting to question this website by each passing day.
            "There will never cease to remain a group from my Ummah fighting upon the command of Allah, subjugating their enemies. They are not harmed by those who oppose them, until the Hour arrives".

Comment

Even the companion of Muhammad :saw: Abu Musa Al-Ash`ari wasn't allowed to have a scribe who was christian and the website you linked allows someone to be friends with a kafir ?!?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbeard View Post
                Even the companion of Muhammad :saw: Abu Musa Al-Ash`ari wasn't allowed to have a scribe who was christian and the website you linked allows someone to be friends with a kafir ?!?!?!
                I understand it as:

You can be friends with them as long as they do not show enmity or hatred towards Islam, or hate you on account of religion, or hate Allah. etc.

you can not be close friends with them, or something like that.

Allahu alam tho.

Comment

I understand it as:

You can be friends with them as long as they do not show enmity or hatred towards Islam, or hate you on account of religion, or hate Allah. etc.

you can not be close friends with them, or something like that.

Allahu alam tho.
                  It's wrong, Islamqa.info is the correct one.

Do you know what a scribe is? It's not even someones friend and the sahaba wasn't even allowed to have him just so he can write stuff while you have that website allowing "casual friendship".

A scribe is different so what do you think about someone befriending them through will? I'm as of right now myself stuck with some people I'm trying to break contact with but at least I am not deeming it as permissible....

Comment

I do agree
                    Because Allah swt forbids it and if you have al walaa wal baraa why would you wanna befriend a kafir, i dont say dont talk to them, wge gotto give them da'wah but they will only drag you down the wrong path if they dont intend to revert...
                    يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Like this one:

My imaan doesn't depend on whether If I agree with a scholar or not. Don't base one of my arguments upon my whole understanding of different opinions and fatwas. They have knowledge and we are laymen. They are interpreting it CORRECTLY and are an authentic site. Why not follow it?
                      Last edited by Umar Ibn Farooq; 28-12-15, 05:10 PM.

Comment

My imaan isn't dependent whether If I agree or disagree with a scholar. Don't base one of my arguments on my whole understanding of different opinions. They have knowledge and we are laymen. They are interpreting it CORRECTLY and are an authentic site. Why not follow it?
                        The other website he linked is also deemed authentic but man is that fatwa he linked wrong. (or the first one is but I'm guessing the second one)

I think he is just confused.
                        Last edited by Blackbeard; 28-12-15, 05:09 PM.

Comment

Befriending Kuffar?

How should we treat 'muslims' who don't pray as there is a difference of opinion on wether or not they're muslims?
                          [SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][B][U][CENTER]Oh Allah, in your name, I die and live.[/CENTER][/U][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]
                          [CENTER]:):lailah::lailah::lailah::lailah::)[/CENTER]

[B][CENTER]Ya Allah, Grant Me A Heart That Sees[/CENTER][/B]

Comment

My imaan doesn't depend on If I agree with a scholar or not. Don't base one of my arguments based upon on my whole understanding of different opinions and fatwas. They have knowledge and we are laymen. They are interpreting it CORRECTLY and are an authentic site. Why not follow it?
                            Cause it is too confusing.

The ayats which say do not take them as Awliyah, what does that mean? Ps. What kind of disbelievers can or can we not take?

I understand if they are enemies to Allah, and kill Muslims, then of course never befriend them..

But what about those who do not attack you or resent you on account of Religion?????????

I love Islam etc. But I don't want to be quick on interpreting an ayah. I accept all ayats in its true context.
                            I can take some hadiths etc. And say here look what it says, but it does not show its true meaning in its rightful context.
                            Last edited by Serinity; 28-12-15, 05:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by zantz View Post
                              How should we treat 'muslims' who don't pray as there is a difference of opinion on wether or not they're muslims?
                              Majority says they are sinning majorly.

Ahmad ibn hanbal r.a. said that the one who forsakes the prayer, neglects it, or doesn't pray out of laziness has committed kufr akbar and is thus a kafir. Once he starts praying again he regains his deen. And if he dies in that state, and its known that he have never prayed (by his friends and family) then he is not to be offered the prayer of forgiveness or burried in a muslim graveyard as he died a death of a kafir.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X