The sad and pathetic Council of ExMuslims are back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The sad and pathetic Council of ExMuslims are back

The sad little trolls are back. Please don't fall for their bait. They have a dedicated thread in their forums about this site, which reveals how much they really frequent here, and its been more active than usual. (Blackbeard, someone there really doesn't like you, keep doing what you do! :up:)

To the exMuslims: Why do you insist on visiting this forum? Don't say its for laughs, because there are plenty of things to laugh about on the internet, here is a video for you : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAqgXhblr-w (brothers and sisters, best to mute it).

If you're against Islam, and don't like Muslims, wouldn't this site be the last place you wanted to frequent? If Islam is behind you, wouldn't you think of other things to occupy your time with? Or are you just pathetic obsessed losers that have no lives and need troll Muslims because your life is so sad, and you take joy in trying to annoy us?

Re: The sad and pathetic Council of ExMuslims are back

Originally posted by Abisali View Post
    The sad little trolls are back. Please don't fall for their bait. They have a dedicated thread in their forums about this site, which reveals how much they really frequent here, and its been more active than usual. (Blackbeard, someone there really doesn't like you, keep doing what you do! :up:)

To the exMuslims: Why do you insist on visiting this forum? Don't say its for laughs, because there are plenty of things to laugh about on the internet, here is a video for you : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAqgXhblr-w (brothers and sisters, best to mute it).

If you're against Islam, and don't like Muslims, wouldn't this site be the last place you wanted to frequent? If Islam is behind you, wouldn't you think of other things to occupy your time with? Or are you just pathetic obsessed losers that have no lives and need troll Muslims because your life is so sad, and you take joy in trying to annoy us?
    Proves what sore losers they are :p
    Please Please Please Make Dua for these [URL="http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?455964-Plz-Make-Dua-for-these-members&p=6715010&viewfull=1#post6715010"]Click Here[/URL] JazakAllahi

Comment

I think I remember reading about them, but also we get trolls from all over generally. Pathetic in nature as they are, maybe by coming here they might see something that brings them back.
      I write novels for posts. Beware. :mujahida:

Ummah Forum seems pretty black and white. Was thinking of offering Skittles as Dawah to introduce a rainbow.

Comment

Originally posted by Constant Hope View Post
        I think I remember reading about them, but also we get trolls from all over generally. Pathetic in nature as they are, maybe by coming here they might see something that brings them back.
        well its not like all of them would be ex muslims some would just be impostors trying to mock muslims so they being kafirs consider it an opportunity to mock islam
        Please Please Please Make Dua for these [URL="http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?455964-Plz-Make-Dua-for-these-members&p=6715010&viewfull=1#post6715010"]Click Here[/URL] JazakAllahi

Comment

Stupid kafir filth.

Don't waste your precious seconds on such filth, do something more productive. I'd say even playing video games is better than wasting time on kafir filth.
          You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

It is they're natural inclination(fitra) that keeps them coming back. How many time they reject their creator and his messenger Muhammed sws. They secretly know better so they come back.
            Look at the reverts who entered islam,do they ever speak about their time as a non muslim or visit they places they went before islam. People became muslim on this site. They are welcome to come back to islam anytime they want. And Allah knows what they conceal in their hearts.

Comment

Thats funny

I wonder what I have said though x)
              "There will never cease to remain a group from my Ummah fighting upon the command of Allah, subjugating their enemies. They are not harmed by those who oppose them, until the Hour arrives".

Comment

Back from where? Did they go offline?

Comment

Sad is an accurate term. They claim to be intellectuals and "free-thinkers", meanwhile not a single one of them is capable of expressing a thought that isn't parroted from dawkins(who they regard as some kind of demigod).

Comment

Awe their thread quoted one of my posts. I'm flattered XD

Comment

:salams

Hmmm. Why are they called "Ex-Muslim" ???? Do they secretly have a love for Islam or something??? Cause if one really hates islam, or whatever, then I find it weird that they identify themselves as "Ex - Muslim"
                      Last edited by Serinity; 25-12-15, 07:45 PM.
                      La ilaha illallahu, wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu, wa Huwa 'ala kulli sha'in Qadir
                      (there is no true god except Allah. He is One and He has no partner with Him; His is the sovereignty and His is the praise, and He is Omnipotent),'
                      Do not say about Allah but Truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Serinity View Post
                        :salams

Hmm... it is funny how they are called "ex-muslims" if they hate Islam soo much, why even identify themselves as Muslims?

Why not call themselves atheists???
                        Severe identity crisis.

Comment

Originally posted by quark View Post
                          Severe identity crisis.
                          I am sure if one really hated Islam they wouldn't even bother with it.
                          La ilaha illallahu, wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu, wa Huwa 'ala kulli sha'in Qadir
                          (there is no true god except Allah. He is One and He has no partner with Him; His is the sovereignty and His is the praise, and He is Omnipotent),'
                          Do not say about Allah but Truth.

Comment

I think they subscribe to the idea that muslims evolve from conservative belief to liberalism to secularism to atheism.

Calling themselves ex-muslims is a form of dawah to invite others to disbelief.

Comment

And all you brothers and sisters should not go to that place

JazakAllah

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X