Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Muslims celebrate Christmas/New Years etc more and better than Eid (Shocking Video)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muslims celebrate Christmas/New Years etc more and better than Eid (Shocking Video)

Video of Shaikh (subtitles included) talking about how celebrations became a multimillionaire business in the so-called Muslim countries. most notoriously in the UAE and how the many Muslims are falling from it.

Video Link

Worth a watch!

Re: Muslims celebrate Christmas/New Years etc more and better than Eid (Shocking Vide

SubhanAllah,
    Where are truly lost,all of us.
    Ya Allah,
    Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
    "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

Re: Muslims celebrate Christmas/New Years etc more and better than Eid (Shocking Vide

Not surprised. U.A.E is a mess.

Edit - Just finished the video. I got chills. SubhanAllah.
      Last edited by EritreanMuslimah; 25-12-15, 05:16 PM.
      الحرام قبل العيب، و الله قبل الناس

Comment

I couldn't finish that video. Its very sad that they can spend 11 million on a tree and its decorations when you have children like that, starving.

Comment

Astaghfirullah

this is even worse than I expected
          "There will never cease to remain a group from my Ummah fighting upon the command of Allah, subjugating their enemies. They are not harmed by those who oppose them, until the Hour arrives".

Comment

Well, UAE wants to diversify away from their sole dependence on Oil for trade

They need people from all over the world to come, invest and participate in the growth of their nation

Christmas being a big spending event every year, they need to be part of it and be known, so that people can come and spend their holiday there

Economic interests drive the world more than anything else
            Not knowing what one doesn't know will lead to difficulty

Comment

Originally posted by Vishnu View Post
              Well, UAE wants to diversify away from their sole dependence on Oil for trade

They need people from all over the world to come, invest and participate in the growth of their nation

Christmas being a big spending event every year, they need to be part of it and be known, so that people can come and spend their holiday there

Economic interests drive the world more than anything else
              on the expenses of their religion

got ya.....
              "There will never cease to remain a group from my Ummah fighting upon the command of Allah, subjugating their enemies. They are not harmed by those who oppose them, until the Hour arrives".

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbeard View Post
                on the expenses of their religion

got ya.....
                They obviously don't take it that way

They do a lot of charities, build mosques and such things

They also know that they can't be left behind when there is a big economic opportunity and they also have to think in advance for a future without Oil
                Not knowing what one doesn't know will lead to difficulty

Comment

Originally posted by Vishnu View Post
                  They obviously don't take it that way

They do a lot of charities, build mosques and such things

They also know that they can't be left behind when there is a big economic opportunity and they also have to think in advance for a future without Oil
                  Plz shoot yourself in the foot.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                  X