Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creation of Allah

Salaam everybody

I've been thinking lately about something and wondered if anybody else has thought about this.

Where did physical matter come from? The very stuff that is needed to create everything that we see around us,including ourselves.

As i understand there was a time when there was nothing except Allah...NOTHING AT ALL. So where did the material come from,with which everything was created?

Re: Creation of Allah

Originally posted by Al-Mansur View Post
    Salaam everybody

I've been thinking lately about something and wondered if anybody else has thought about this.

Where did physical matter come from? The very stuff that is needed to create everything that we see around us,including ourselves.

As i understand there was a time when there was nothing except Allah...NOTHING AT ALL. So where did the material come from,with which everything was created?
    Allahu Alim, Go ask your question to islamqa.info. This site is full of laymen and will not help you gain benefit. It is better if you visit an authentic website where you will get correct explanations along with authentic proofs. Jazakallah Khair.

Comment

I dont think they are laymen...they are quoting hadith after hadith and ayah after ayah..

Comment

I dont think they are laymen...they are quoting hadith after hadith and ayah after ayah..
        we are laymen........

regarding your question. Allahu a'lam but most logical thing would be that it comes from Allah as he was existing and nothing else was.
        "There will never cease to remain a group from my Ummah fighting upon the command of Allah, subjugating their enemies. They are not harmed by those who oppose them, until the Hour arrives".

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbeard View Post
          we are laymen........

regarding your question. Allahu a'lam but most logical thing would be that it comes from Allah as he was existing and nothing else was.
          Can you elaborate? Comes from Allah? Come on...be a little bit more open? What do you mean by it "comes from Allah"?

Comment

Allah said "Be" and it is, He created the universe just by willing it into existence... It is not a part of Allah nor is any of His creations a part of Him, it's separate...
            Now you shouldn't dwell on how it happened but the Qur'an gives insight to how somethings happened like the creation of the Universe..

"In fact, the Quran says that "the heavens and the earth were joined together as one unit, before We clove them asunder" (21:30). Following this big explosion, Allah "turned to the sky, and it had been (as) smoke. He said to it and to the earth: 'Come together, willingly or unwillingly.' They said: 'We come (together) in willing obedience'" (41:11). Thus the elements and what was to become the planets and stars began to cool, come together, and form into shape, following the natural laws that Allah established in the universe."

http://islam.about.com/od/creation/a/creation.htm

Verily, His command, when He intends a thing, is only that He says to it, “Be!”– and it is!) [Surah Yasin:82)

http://www.islamfrominside.com/Pages...and_it_is.html

As Tabatabai says, “All things, whether they come into being gradually or instantly, are created by Allah, brought into being by His command, that is, by the word, “Be”, as He says: His command, when He intends anything, is only that He says to it, “Be”, and it is (Qur'an 36:82). Many of these things, come into existence gradually - when they are seen in the framework of their gradual causes. But when they are seen in relation to Allah, then there is no graduality in their existence, no gap between the command, “Be”, and their “being”; Allah says: “And Our command is but one, as the twinkling of an eye” (Qur'an 54:50).” (Tabatabai, "Al- Mizan")

They will say, "Had we but listened or used our intelligence, we would not be among the companions of the Blazing Fire." Qur'an 67:10 💚💙💜

Comment

Can you elaborate? Comes from Allah? Come on...be a little bit more open? What do you mean by it "comes from Allah"?
              I mean since there was nothing, and matter is something then technically Allah must have existed before matter was created.

You can still have emptiness in space, deprived from matter and everything but still have space.

Its complicated.
              "There will never cease to remain a group from my Ummah fighting upon the command of Allah, subjugating their enemies. They are not harmed by those who oppose them, until the Hour arrives".

Comment

:salams

Why can't Allah create out of nothing?
                Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
                  :salams

Why can't Allah create out of nothing?
                  Yes

OP's question was where physical matter comes from and that is from Allah SWT and created by the word "Be!"

Comment

Salaam everybody

One of the Names of Allah is Al-Badee'

والبديع: على وزن فعيل بمعنى مُفعِل ؛ أي مُبدع السماوات والأرض. والإبداع: أن تصنع شيئاً على غير مثالٍ سابق، ومن دون أن تتلقى من أحد معلومة ما

Al-Badee' is on the paradigm of fa'eel in the meaning of muf'il which means He who originates the heavens and earth. And to originate means to make something based on that the example of which does not exist and without getting knowledge from anyone on how to do it.
                    Watch those eyes

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbeard View Post
                      Yes

OP's question was where physical matter comes from and that is from Allah SWT and created by the word "Be!"
                      I think better way of saying would be that physical matter was created by Allah.
                      Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                      - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
                        I think better way of saying would be that physical matter was created by Allah.
                        Ye thats what I said but he said be more specific..... lol.

But yea it's created by Allah, no doubt.

Comment

Salaam everybody

In order for us humans to "create" something we need some materials to start with.

Allah (swt), on the other hand, can create from nothing - that is (one of many reasons) why He is absolute God.

Allah can cause "physical matter" to come into existence.
                          Allah can cause "physical matter" to obey certain laws.
                          Allah can cause "physical matter" to defy certain laws.
                          Allah can cause "physical matter" to cease to exist.

Allah is the complete Master of Matter - He created it, and He does not need a pre-requiste in order to create it.

He can create anything from nothing.
                          This is the power of Allah.

Allah (swt) is the only one who is eternal. He (swt) did not come into existence, rather He always existed.

Everything else has a begining. The cause of everything else is Allah.

Yet Allah has no begining. He always existed. He always will exist. There is no begining and no end for Allah. He is the eternal, the absolute King.

Comment

Actually, most of the energy in our universe is in the form of 'dark energy' - which is the energy of empty space. 'Nothing' weighs something. So Allah needn't create 'something from nothing', but rather He merely needed to create 'nothing' to begin with and physics takes care of the matter.

Comment

needed cannot apply Allah Ta'ala is free of any need, Allah Ta'ala created what we call nothing and nothing is something

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X