Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: being sore after a workout

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
    btw what's the best exercise machine/machines to help lose weight, like outta the ones at the gym...
    weights like dumbells, kettlebells, you can do cardio and other exercises with weights.

it's better than having a one of those huge machines that take up space.
    'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by noobz View Post
      paki mentality in gyms , if it hurts then keep doing it :"[
      Really? I thought that was paki marriage advice...

Comment

btw what's the best exercise machine/machines to help lose weight, like outta the ones at the gym...
        "simply fit balance board" you can do lots of exercises with it not to mention it was an invention of a mother and daughter

No machine required, its a very smart idea. You just need to buy like two dumb bells and you can do like 100s of exercises with this "simple fit balance board"
        Please Please Please Make Dua for these [URL="http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?455964-Plz-Make-Dua-for-these-members&p=6715010&viewfull=1#post6715010"]Click Here[/URL] JazakAllahi

Comment

Funny, I get thirsty after a workout :)
          Please Please Please Make Dua for these [URL="http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?455964-Plz-Make-Dua-for-these-members&p=6715010&viewfull=1#post6715010"]Click Here[/URL] JazakAllahi

Comment

Originally posted by samin62 View Post
            whatever makes you sweat
            eating makes me sweat.

Comment

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
              Really? I thought that was paki marriage advice...
              i'll take ur word for it.

Comment

:salams

Bismillah,

WHAT TO DO BEFORE WORKING OUT:
                Light snack workout:
                You take a light run around for about 5 minutes.
                Then you start doing 15 pushups, 25 squads.
                After that, you do a quick stomach & abs workout, use your body weight.

STRECTH OUT:

Now stretch your ham strings, every single muscle. Stomach, back, legs, neck, shoulders, fingers. EVERY BODY PART.

Now you can go about doing what you want. Ie. Squads, if you want.

After you have finished what you wanted,

REPEAT LIGHT VERSION. - or repeat "stretch your ham strings, every single muscle. Stomach, back, legs, neck, shoulders, fingers. EVERY BODY PART."
                And Allah knows best.
                La ilaha illallahu, wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu, wa Huwa 'ala kulli sha'in Qadir
                (there is no true god except Allah. He is One and He has no partner with Him; His is the sovereignty and His is the praise, and He is Omnipotent),'
                Do not say about Allah but Truth.

Comment

Originally posted by GoogleSlayer View Post
                  "simply fit balance board" you can do lots of exercises with it not to mention it was an invention of a mother and daughter

No machine required, its a very smart idea. You just need to buy like two dumb bells and you can do like 100s of exercises with this "simple fit balance board"
                  jazakhallahu khairan, i'll check that board out. I like the gym since its motivating n I know at home I get lazy n don't exercise, thanks for the info.

Originally posted by GoogleSlayer View Post
                  Funny, I get thirsty after a workout :)
                  I thought that everyone gets thirsty after a work out, since been exercising.

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
                  weights like dumbells, kettlebells, you can do cardio and other exercises with weights.

it's better than having a one of those huge machines that take up space.
                  That's true, I wouldn't have a big machine at home, actually we used to but ironically didn't use them n now they're gone i'm like I want them back lol, tbh I get lazy doing exercise at home, that's why I prefer going to the gym, it motivates me a lot more (single gender gym of course), not been in a while though. jazakhallahu khairan for the tips :)

Originally posted by samin62 View Post
                  whatever makes you sweat
                  I knew that, thanks anyway.
                  And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record�
                  [al-An�aam 6:59]

Comment

even though machines can help you workout and burn calories diet is what you need to look to for weight loss (im assuming you mean bodyfat loss).

this site .......

is pretty good for working out your calorie needs to start.

There are two kinds of pride, both good and bad. 'Good pride' represents our dignity and self-respect. 'Bad pride' is the deadly sin of superiority that reeks of conceit and arrogance.

Comment

Originally posted by SILURES View Post
                      even though machines can help you workout and burn calories diet is what you need to look to for weight loss (im assuming you mean bodyfat loss).

this site .......

is pretty good for working out your calorie needs to start.
                      Thanks a lot, really appreciate that, will have a look at the site, Insha ' Allah.
                      And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record�

Comment

try this leg routine to be really sore in the glutes ....

1 set squat 12x with leg press 12x , no rest between sets.

now increase weight by 10 kilos on both leg press and squats and do 10x both

now increase again by 10 kilos and do 8x

now increase again by 10 kilos and try doing at least 4x

its uite fun actually feeling sore in the glutes

Comment

Thanks a lot, really appreciate that, will have a look at the site, Insha ' Allah.
                          no prob. diet, combined with resistance training and cardio is the way to go.

There are two kinds of pride, both good and bad. 'Good pride' represents our dignity and self-respect. 'Bad pride' is the deadly sin of superiority that reeks of conceit and arrogance.

Comment

Originally posted by SILURES View Post
                            no prob. diet, combined with resistance training and cardio is the way to go.
                            Thanks

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                            X