No announcement yet.

Is anyone good at harvard referencing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anyone good at harvard referencing?

:salams: Hope you're all well and in the best of iman.

You know if you see a reference in an ebook and you want to use it, you need to go to the original source of it right? (The book or whatever the author got it from)

Also can someone double check my references for me. They're a mixture of books, ebooks, journals and websites. I have completed them, just need someone to double check. in Sha Allah.
    The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Re: Is anyone good at harvard referencing?

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
    :salams: Hope you're all well and in the best of iman.

You know if you see a reference in an ebook and you want to use it, you need to go to the original source of it right? (The book or whatever the author got it from)

Also can someone double check my references for me. They're a mixture of books, ebooks, journals and websites. I have completed them, just need someone to double check. in Sha Allah.
    Hmm yes you need to mention the book and author, pg number quote was taken from.

If it is just an Internet book and believe you need to cite the website.

I can check it for you if you like.
    Last edited by Phia86; 24-12-15, 07:55 PM.

Comment

Let me know if you still need assistance

Comment

I just use an app on my phone called RefMe. Does all the referencing for you then you just copy and paste into your document. My university actually recommends to use one of those generators.

Comment

Originally posted by raze599 View Post
          I just use an app on my phone called RefMe. Does all the referencing for you then you just copy and paste into your document. My university actually recommends to use one of those generators.
          I use that too, just want to double check though.

Originally posted by Deeni Akh View Post
          Let me know if you still need assistance
          Will do in sha Allah. Jzk
          The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

https://library.leeds.ac.uk/skills-referencing-harvard
            And whatever you have of favor - it is from Allah. Then when adversity touches you, to Him you cry for help

[an-Nahl 16:53].

Comment

Is anyone good at harvard referencing?

:jkk: Magic this is really helpful, I remember looking at it on the other thread.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X