Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As male/female, what tips would you give to opposite gender?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As male/female, what tips would you give to opposite gender?

Tips to offer the opposite gender for better understanding of the way males/females think, mindsets, their "game" (jk thats haram) and ways to communicate clearly and respectfully to one another.

Tips to avoid any pitfalls such as for girls, maybe guys could offer advice on "platonic" friendships, and whatnot. Not supporting BG friendships btw.

Me first:

When it comes to girls talking, we prefer to be heard, and not being offered solutions.

Re: As male/female, what tips would you give to opposite gender?

Communicate clearly
    "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

The best tip: Stay away from me. I am crazy :o
      Watch those eyes

Comment

Learn to cook
        http://treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com/
        Perfect Handmade Cookies for your Dhikr Sessison
        http://s9.postimg.org/46cs0lqz3/bvita_jpg.jpg
        for all your sufism needs
        http://s2.postimg.org/tl4ep7qzp/image.jpg

Comment

When it comes to girls talking, we prefer to be heard, and not being offered solutions.
          Thank you for the final nail in the coffin. I am never getting married now.
          Watch those eyes

Comment

We want girls(maharim) to laugh at our jokes no matter how dead they are.

Comment

Salaam

Husband 2 wife

- Dont interrupt them

- Some things they do might seem alien to u but go with the flow and dont question everything

- Compliment her infront of her family and try and get close to them, makes her happy

- stop concentrating on her flaws and find the good instead (this is the sunnah)

Wife 2 husband:

- u dont have to be motherly but you have to be caring , men like it when u say nice things always.. dont expect a response, that makes it better .. in conclusion say nice things without expecting a thank you in return lol

- be feminine-like always

- men take words at face value and dont dig too deep to find the meaning behind it so chose ur words wisely and dont be mean we are not ur girlfriends from the salon

PS: from my limited experience and not meant to be taken as factual
              Last edited by Ibn Taleb; 23-12-15, 11:00 AM.
              youth before your old age, your health before your sickness, your wealth before your poverty, your free time before you are preoccupied, and your life before your deathhttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgE...kS-Qi3nf3tcvPw

Comment

For sisters, if you have a concern or a need, then talk about it. If your husband is acting unaware there's a good chance he really has no clue about it. Men are pretty bad at mind reading.

Don't link his concern for you from how much he picks things up without you saying. Mens brains are known to focus on bigger pictures skipping out on fine detail whereas women are known to be very detailed and intricate.

Men don't like to discuss their issues, contrary to women (feel free to correct me) who find comfort in sharing it and talking about it. So if your husband needs a time-out to himself just to think over things then that's just his way of reflecting and solving things.

while if his desires are stronger than his reason, he is like an animal.

- Ibn Al-Qayyim

وَاسْتَعِينُوا بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلَاةِ

Comment

Originally posted by ZeeshanParvez View Post
                  Thank you for the final nail in the coffin. I am never getting married now.
                  Dont worry it wont be hard. The part where you listen to her ONLY applies to general banter/complaints/little stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by muslimboy764 View Post
                    Learn to cook
                    Doesnt sound like a tip. Sounds like an order.

Comment

Men need to Understand about Women that they need reassurance of love. Women want to feel loved and appreciated. Biggest problem here is men take women's love for granted. Question for men is, are you showing it? Men are logical and rational thinking. He thinks just because he is providing for the wife or "paying the rent" that is enough love. Women think differently from men. Give her physical and verbal reassurance. Companionship is valuable in a husband and wife relationship so tell her your fears and worries. Being open can be difficult for men but trust your wife and seek her advise. When she is emotional don't just walk away, rather listen to her. She wants to handle her feelings in your company. She wants to connect with you. A woman's thought process is different from a man - Yasir Qadhi.

image.jpg

^
                      My Lord sanctify my flawed heart
                      As You have sanctified Your house,
                      Make my heart as protected and as honoured
                      In which permission of entry
                      Is only granted to a few,
                      Please Allah, allow my heart
                      To be preserved only for You.

---

It hurts, to watch you leave so soon,
                      when I don't know, if I will ever see you again
                      In Jannah, we will meet :love:

If I have ever offended, hurt or insulted you, forgive me for the sake of Allah سبحانه وتعالى‎

Comment

Originally posted by sunrise867 View Post
                        Men need to Understand about Women that they need reassurance of love. Women want to feel loved and appreciated. Biggest problem here is men take women's love for granted. Question for men is, are you showing it? Men are logical and rational thinking. He thinks just because he is providing for the wife or "paying the rent" that is enough love. Women think differently from men. Give her physical and verbal reassurance. Companionship is valuable in a husband and wife relationship so tell her your fears and worries. Being open can be difficult for men but trust your wife and seek her advise. When she is emotional don't just walk away, rather listen to her. She wants to handle her feelings in your company. She wants to connect with you. A woman's thought process is different from a man - Yasir Qadhi.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]81566[/ATTACH]

^
                        why laughing? what he said sounds ok

Comment

dont talk in a soft voice with men. intimidate men

Comment

This may sound weird but...are there husbands who play on their gaming consoles with their wife?

Comment

Food is what makes the relationship strong.
                              Quran 45:23-24

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X