• Ahlul Coconutiya

https://www.facebook.com/AbuWaleed20...0844666397178/
    http://treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com/
    Perfect Handmade Cookies for your Dhikr Sessison
    http://s9.postimg.org/46cs0lqz3/bvita_jpg.jpg
    for all your sufism needs
    http://s2.postimg.org/tl4ep7qzp/image.jpg

Re: Ahlul Coconutiya

inb4 some sad person gonnah come here and say you are a racist pig for saying "coconut"

"why not orange, why not apple, why coconut?" "mon are u racist?" etc etc
    "There will never cease to remain a group from my Ummah fighting upon the command of Allah, subjugating their enemies. They are not harmed by those who oppose them, until the Hour arrives".

Comment

''wat can we doooo'' :rotfl: wallahi, spot on.
      They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah refuses except to perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbeard View Post
        inb4 some sad person gonnah come here and say you are a racist pig for saying "coconut"

"why not orange, why not apple, why coconut?" "mon are u racist?" etc etc
        Speaking the truth doesn't make someone a 'sad person'.

Comment

Originally posted by DoYouLikeIt?
          you are a racist pig for saying "coconut"

why not orange, why not apple, why coconut? mon are u racist?
          Ehh i got orange skin ,kinda you.. apologise now mate
          [SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][B][U][CENTER]Oh Allah, in your name, I die and live.[/CENTER][/U][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]
          [CENTER]:):lailah::lailah::lailah::lailah::)[/CENTER]

[B][CENTER]Ya Allah, Grant Me A Heart That Sees[/CENTER][/B]

Comment

Originally posted by Nawar View Post
            Speaking the truth doesn't make someone a 'sad person'.
            No I am just saying, it's obvious that the term is not meant to be racists and isn't used to be racist.

thats where I'm getting it at. Well if they want to accuse the owner of that vid of being racist, they can go ahead.
            "There will never cease to remain a group from my Ummah fighting upon the command of Allah, subjugating their enemies. They are not harmed by those who oppose them, until the Hour arrives".

Comment

Originally posted by zantz View Post
              Ehh i got orange skin ,kinda you.. apologise now mate
              Bart Simpson, tanned.
              And whatever you have of favor - it is from Allah. Then when adversity touches you, to Him you cry for help

[an-Nahl 16:53].

Comment

Insulting people with derogatory remarks reflects very poorly on you.
                "Don't be too perfect; no one will want to talk to you. Maintain a flaw or two to keep yourself approachable." -My guide to being amazing

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbeard View Post
                  No I am just saying, it's obvious that the term is not meant to be racists and isn't used to be racist.

thats where I'm getting it at. Well if they want to accuse the owner of that vid of being racist, they can go ahead.
                  The owner of the video or whoever created the series obviously does not know the meaning of the word as per the whole of society; an ethnic slur. Or thought they were being clever by trying to apply it to religion. Who knows.

Comment

Not this clown

Comment

Originally posted by quark View Post
                      Not this clown
                      Says the clown. What can we doooo

Comment

Originally posted by Nawar View Post
                        The owner of the video or whoever created the series obviously does not know the meaning of the word as per the whole of society; an ethnic slur. Or thought they were being clever by trying to apply it to religion. Who knows.
                        It's not an ethnic slur. It refers to any non white person who acts white!. Talk about being :pig:

Comment

Originally posted by AbdullahiG View Post
                          It's not an ethnic slur. It refers to any non white person who acts white!. Talk about being :pig:
                          what does acting white mean?
                          "Don't be too perfect; no one will want to talk to you. Maintain a flaw or two to keep yourself approachable." -My guide to being amazing

Comment

Excuse my ignorance, but what's a 'Coconut'.

Haven't seen the video, but I hope its not being used in the racial sense, which apart from the literal meaning of coconut (fruit), I can't think of any other definitions.
                            And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record�
                            [al-An�aam 6:59]

Comment

Originally posted by AbdullahiG View Post
                              'Talk about being'. It means a 'Muslim' who doesn't follow the teachings of the prophet SAW and makes his/her own rule up according to to their own belief on what is right and what is wrong. And Allah Knows, while you know not. [2:216]

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X