• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IbnTaymiyyah
    replied
    Re: sharing good dream and need dua

Originally posted by ZeeshanParvez View Post
    Sorry for the above broi! There are three opinions on the matter. I guess you follow the Hanafi understanding that it is not possible to see Allah in a dream in this world. My apologies! :o
    Logically,the biggest reward after firdaous is seeing Allah(Swt) Face, how would you see it in a dream??? Pls ya3ne some logic

Leave a comment:

• abufulaans
    replied

Originally posted by ZeeshanParvez View Post
    My initial reaction when I read the post was that she asked because [I assume] she has a negative outlook about Anwar al-Awlaki.

Given that she is Shaafi in Fiqh and Ash'ari in Aqeedah, that is understandable.

But the thing I don't understand is why does every discussion turn into ISIS or Khawariji one. One Mufti who found the apostasy laws hard to accept starting accusing me of having ISIS tendencies.

One user on this forum who does not accept the orthodox definitions of Dar Al-'Islaam and Dar Al-Kufr accused me of ISIS.

Funny thing is I have no clue about ISIS as I do not follow the news.

And they also used to accuse me of being Wahhabi though I have never read any book written by Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab!

So many preconceived notions.
    Shear Ignorance unfortunately

Leave a comment:

• IbnTaymiyyah
    replied

Originally posted by ummsayfullah View Post
    allahu akbar. That is so beautiful. Allahumma baarik laki
    والله يا أختي قلبي مملوء بالغبطة لكي، والله دمعت عيني، شكرا على الموضوع بس سؤال، كيف وصلت لهذا المقام ؟؟؟؟ أنا الحمد لله متدين بس عمري ما وصلت لهيك درجة، كيف بارك الله في؟؟؟ إيش الشيء المميز البتسوي عشان حصل معاك هذا؟؟؟ أختي الفاضلة أرجوك على pm ، وعد ما أحدث أحد به إلى للمصلحة .

Leave a comment:

• ZeeshanParvez
    replied

Originally posted by GoogleSlayer View Post
    Sister listen

you need to understand, Shaitan can come in any shape but it cannot come in Muhammad S.A.W.W's. I heard that shaitan can come in shape of god(to trick you that you have seen god or god has spoken to you, in order to mislead you)

JazakAllah
    Sorry for the above broi! There are three opinions on the matter. I guess you follow the Hanafi understanding that it is not possible to see Allah in a dream in this world. My apologies! :o

Leave a comment:

• ZeeshanParvez
    replied

Sister listen

you need to understand, Shaitan can come in any shape but it cannot come in Muhammad S.A.W.W's. I heard that shaitan can come in shape of god(to trick you that you have seen god or god has spoken to you, in order to mislead you)

JazakAllah
    Bro Imaam Al-Baghawi writes

رؤية الله في المنام جائزة

It is possible to see Allah in a dream

فإن رآه فوعد له جنة أو مغفرة أو نجاة من النار

If one sees Him and He promises to the person Paradise or forgiveness or salvation from the Fire

فقوله حق ووعده صدق

Then His Saying is Truth and His Promise is truthful

وإن رآه ينظر إليه فهو رحمته

And if the person sees Him looking at him then it is His Mercy

وإن رآه معرضًا عنه فهو تحذير من الذنوب لقوله سبحانه وتعالى: أُولَئِكَ لَا خَلَاقَ لَهُمْ فِي الْآَخِرَةِ وَلَا يُكَلِّمُهُمُ اللَّهُ وَلَا يَنْظُرُ إِلَيْهِمْ

And if the person sees Him turning away from him then it is a warning from sins based on His saying in the Qur'aan

Indeed, those who exchange the covenant of Allah and their [own] oaths for a small price will have no share in the Hereafter, and Allah will not speak to them or look at them on the Day of Resurrection, nor will He purify them; and they will have a painful punishment.

[Qur'aan 3:77]

وإن أعطاه شيئًا من متاع الدنيا فأخذه

And if He gives him something of the worldly things and he takes it

فهو بلاء ومحن وأسقام

Then it is a balaa', sever trial, or illness

تصيب بدنه

which will afflict his body

يعظم بها أجره

increasing his reward

لا يزال يضطرب فيها

[and] he will not cease being troubled by it

حتى يؤديه إلى الرحمة وحسن العاقبة

until it brings him to Mercy and a good end

Leave a comment:

• ummsayfullah
    replied

Originally posted by Phia86 View Post

I had a similar dream, where Allah told me I was blessed, i saw a large hand of Allah which touched my shoulder. I was sixteen when I had that dream but remember it so clearly like yesterday.
    Allahu Akbar. That is so beautiful. Allahumma baarik laki

Leave a comment:

• ummsayfullah
    replied

Sister listen

JazakAllah
    I know that. If it is shaytan then he will misguide you n he dream but there was nothing wrong with her dream was there?

Leave a comment:

• GoogleSlayer
    replied

Originally posted by Phia86 View Post

I had a similar dream, where Allah told me I was blessed, i saw a large hand of Allah which touched my shoulder. I was sixteen when I had that dream but remember it so clearly like yesterday.
    sister did you go through that etsy course? I hope you find some very valuable advice there as it looked very detailed.

Leave a comment:

• GoogleSlayer
    replied

She never saw Allah but she knew Allah was there and said Assalamu alaikum to her
    Sister listen

JazakAllah

Leave a comment:

• Phia86
    replied

She never saw Allah but she knew Allah was there and said Assalamu alaikum to her

Leave a comment:

• F_R
    replied

Interesting

Leave a comment:

• ummsayfullah
    replied

Originally posted by F_R View Post
    But she cant hear or see Allah as far as I'm aware :/

Dreams are nice in general tho, especially when they have meaning :inlove: Lol I like dreams

Leave a comment:

• zantz
    replied
    Originally posted by F_R View Post

Dreams are nice in general tho, especially when they have meaning :inlove: Lol I like dreams
    http://www.islam-qa.com/en/ref/14096

Leave a comment:

• F_R
    replied

She said Allah said Assalamu alaikum to her.

Alhamdulillah that Allah granted you your wishes.
    Oh don't worry I will message you all of them in sha Allah
    Allahumma ameen, May Allah grant you and your loved ones shahadah and firdous ameen.

Leave a comment:

• halfmydeen89
    replied

Originally posted by vildan View Post
    I know you said don't dwell on regrets but i really can't explain to you the amount of weight these dreams had on me. And i loved them to pieces. I shared them because i couldnt bear the intensity of it, and i needed someone to take the weight off my shoulders. But its the worst decision i've made. It only added to the weight on my shoulders. To carry this weight everyday is unbearable at times, and i think you'd only understand if you lived it. I can't help not regretting it.

Thanks for the advice, i'll try my best to take it in, in shaa Allah.
    I'm not undermining your struggle one bit believe me but I know for a fact that whatever happens to us is good for us in the long run because this is Allahs promise.

Yes we learn from the mistakes we make but it's those mistakes which indirectly bring us closer to Allah. Every mistake will have a silver lining and this lining is the lessons we learnt and the increasing of our deen because of it. Once we see the reward in the akhirah inshaAllah, as the prophet :saw: said once man is dipped into Jannah he will forget all the problems he ever faced in this world.

Apologies for derailing the thread, I hope you can understand the point I'm trying to make, it only gets better for a Muslim Alhamdulillah.

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X