X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: sharing good dream and need dua

Originally posted by GoogleSlayer View Post
    Sister listen

you need to understand, Shaitan can come in any shape but it cannot come in Muhammad S.A.W.W's. I heard that shaitan can come in shape of god(to trick you that you have seen god or god has spoken to you, in order to mislead you)

JazakAllah
    Bro Imaam Al-Baghawi writes

رؤية الله في المنام جائزة

It is possible to see Allah in a dream

فإن رآه فوعد له جنة أو مغفرة أو نجاة من النار

If one sees Him and He promises to the person Paradise or forgiveness or salvation from the Fire

فقوله حق ووعده صدق

Then His Saying is Truth and His Promise is truthful

وإن رآه ينظر إليه فهو رحمته

And if the person sees Him looking at him then it is His Mercy

وإن رآه معرضًا عنه فهو تحذير من الذنوب لقوله سبحانه وتعالى: أُولَئِكَ لَا خَلَاقَ لَهُمْ فِي الْآَخِرَةِ وَلَا يُكَلِّمُهُمُ اللَّهُ وَلَا يَنْظُرُ إِلَيْهِمْ

And if the person sees Him turning away from him then it is a warning from sins based on His saying in the Qur'aan

Indeed, those who exchange the covenant of Allah and their [own] oaths for a small price will have no share in the Hereafter, and Allah will not speak to them or look at them on the Day of Resurrection, nor will He purify them; and they will have a painful punishment.

[Qur'aan 3:77]

وإن أعطاه شيئًا من متاع الدنيا فأخذه

And if He gives him something of the worldly things and he takes it

فهو بلاء ومحن وأسقام

Then it is a balaa', sever trial, or illness

تصيب بدنه

which will afflict his body

يعظم بها أجره

increasing his reward

لا يزال يضطرب فيها

[and] he will not cease being troubled by it

حتى يؤديه إلى الرحمة وحسن العاقبة

until it brings him to Mercy and a good end
    Watch those eyes

Comment

Originally posted by GoogleSlayer View Post
      Sister listen

you need to understand, Shaitan can come in any shape but it cannot come in Muhammad S.A.W.W's. I heard that shaitan can come in shape of god(to trick you that you have seen god or god has spoken to you, in order to mislead you)

JazakAllah
      Sorry for the above broi! There are three opinions on the matter. I guess you follow the Hanafi understanding that it is not possible to see Allah in a dream in this world. My apologies! :o
      Watch those eyes

Comment

Originally posted by ummsayfullah View Post
        allahu akbar. That is so beautiful. Allahumma baarik laki
        والله يا أختي قلبي مملوء بالغبطة لكي، والله دمعت عيني، شكرا على الموضوع بس سؤال، كيف وصلت لهذا المقام ؟؟؟؟ أنا الحمد لله متدين بس عمري ما وصلت لهيك درجة، كيف بارك الله في؟؟؟ إيش الشيء المميز البتسوي عشان حصل معاك هذا؟؟؟ أختي الفاضلة أرجوك على pm ، وعد ما أحدث أحد به إلى للمصلحة .

Comment

Originally posted by ZeeshanParvez View Post
          My initial reaction when I read the post was that she asked because [I assume] she has a negative outlook about Anwar al-Awlaki.

Given that she is Shaafi in Fiqh and Ash'ari in Aqeedah, that is understandable.

But the thing I don't understand is why does every discussion turn into ISIS or Khawariji one. One Mufti who found the apostasy laws hard to accept starting accusing me of having ISIS tendencies.

One user on this forum who does not accept the orthodox definitions of Dar Al-'Islaam and Dar Al-Kufr accused me of ISIS.

Funny thing is I have no clue about ISIS as I do not follow the news.

And they also used to accuse me of being Wahhabi though I have never read any book written by Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab!

So many preconceived notions.
          Shear Ignorance unfortunately
          ''If the bedouins and city dwellers were to fight between themselves until they wipe each other out, it will surely be less significant than them appointing a taghoot in the land which rules by that which is against the Shari'ah of Islaam which Allah sent his Messenger ﷺ with'' - Sheikh Sulayman bin Sahmaan

Comment

Originally posted by ZeeshanParvez View Post
            Sorry for the above broi! There are three opinions on the matter. I guess you follow the Hanafi understanding that it is not possible to see Allah in a dream in this world. My apologies! :o
            Logically,the biggest reward after firdaous is seeing Allah(Swt) Face, how would you see it in a dream??? Pls ya3ne some logic

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
            X