• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZeeshanParvez
    replied
    Re: sharing good dream and need dua

Originally posted by ashmeo View Post
    Assalamu alaikum sister, I've read that wishing for death is not permitted.

Hence the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) forbade wishing for death, because it deprives the believer of the goodness of obedience and the joy of worship, and of the opportunity to repent and make up for what one has missed.

It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “No one of you should wish for death or pray for it before it comes, for when one of you dies, his good deeds come to an end and for the believer a long life will not increase him in anything but good.” Narrated by Muslim, 2682

So he mentioned the prohibition of wishing for death alongside the prohibition on praying for one's own death.

A version narrated by al-Bukhaari says: “No one of you should wish for death. Either he is a doer of good and will do more, or he is a doer of evil but perhaps he may stop.”

Anyways, I'm no scholar so don't take my internet quoting skills too seriously.
    May Allah bless you and your family with abundant goodness both in this dunya and the hereafter and protect you from all evil that he has decreed. And make yours and your loved one's last words be the kalimah shahadah. And also unite your family with you in Jannatul Firdous, Aameen.
    I think she is thinking more along the the lines of the following Hadith

Sahl bin Hunaif (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:

The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "He who supplicates Allah sincerely for martyrdom, Allah will elevate him to the station of the martyrs, even if he dies on his bed."

[Sahih Muslim]

Leave a comment:

• ninety1daisies
    replied

Originally posted by Figs View Post
    Wow, masha allah.
    [MENTION=109656]ummsayfullah[/MENTION] May Allah give you and your family shahaadah, ameen. And may Allah (swt) give us all shahadah, ameen.
    Ameen.

Leave a comment:

• Figs
    replied

Wow, masha allah.
    [MENTION=109656]ummsayfullah[/MENTION] May Allah give you and your family shahaadah, ameen. And may Allah (swt) give us all shahadah, ameen.

Leave a comment:

• Cptn._.Mario
    replied

Originally posted by ummsayfullah View Post
    wa alaikum assalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu Yes that's right
    May Allah and His angels love you
    Assalamu alaikum sister, I've read that wishing for death is not permitted.

Hence the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) forbade wishing for death, because it deprives the believer of the goodness of obedience and the joy of worship, and of the opportunity to repent and make up for what one has missed.

It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “No one of you should wish for death or pray for it before it comes, for when one of you dies, his good deeds come to an end and for the believer a long life will not increase him in anything but good.” Narrated by Muslim, 2682

So he mentioned the prohibition of wishing for death alongside the prohibition on praying for one's own death.

A version narrated by al-Bukhaari says: “No one of you should wish for death. Either he is a doer of good and will do more, or he is a doer of evil but perhaps he may stop.”

Anyways, I'm no scholar so don't take my internet quoting skills too seriously.
    May Allah bless you and your family with abundant goodness both in this dunya and the hereafter and protect you from all evil that he has decreed. And make yours and your loved one's last words be the kalimah shahadah. And also unite your family with you in Jannatul Firdous, Aameen.

Leave a comment:

• ummsayfullah
    replied

Last edited by ummsayfullah; 22-12-15, 10:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ummsayfullah
    replied

Last edited by ummsayfullah; 22-12-15, 09:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ZeeshanParvez
    replied

Ya Allah give her and her family the Shahadah she seeks and a place as close as possible to the Messenger of Allah (:saw:) as is permissible to ask.
    Last edited by ZeeshanParvez; 22-12-15, 09:19 PM.

Leave a comment:

• I See You
    replied

Originally posted by Ariadne View Post
    usually in other people, from my experiences, when they dreamed of seeing plane crash it means failure to them or facing deception in the future whenever they attempt change, and this meaning came true to them. but again, dream interpretation is not absolute nor it's fortune telling to unseen.

may Allah guide you and me and us all to the highest truth, ameen.
    Or perhaps in a war zone, it could be a literal interpretation for attainment of shuhada.... May Allah accept it... Walahu alam

Ameen

Leave a comment:

• ummsayfullah
    replied

Last edited by ummsayfullah; 22-12-15, 09:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

• I See You
    replied

She is going fine alhamdulillah.
    Hamdillah

JazakAllah khayr

Leave a comment:

• Ariadne
    replied

usually in other people, from my experiences, when they dreamed of seeing plane crash it means failure to them or facing deception in the future whenever they attempt change, and this meaning came true to them. but again, dream interpretation is not absolute nor it's fortune telling to unseen.

may Allah guide you and me and us all to the highest truth, ameen.

Leave a comment:

• ummsayfullah
    replied

Originally posted by EenieMeanie View Post
    Sorry if this is personal but may I ask why?
    Want to be in a better place. I can never remain happy in dunya but if I get shahadah in sha Allah then I will! I wil not have to worry about anything if Allah accepts me

We are getting closer to time of dajjal and I don't wish to be tested and be in times of biggest fitaan

Leave a comment:

• ummsayfullah
    replied

Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
    ma sha Allah, I prayed for you. also could you share ur other dreams :)
    Yeah of course . Wait
    May Allah grant you firdous ameen

Leave a comment:

• EenieMeanie
    replied

Sorry if this is personal but may I ask why?
    Last edited by EenieMeanie; 22-12-15, 10:02 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ummsayfullah
    replied

Originally posted by EenieMeanie View Post
    Asalaamu aleykum,

Forgive me sister if I have misunderstood but do you want me to make dua you all die soon?
    wa alaikum assalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu Yes that's right
    May Allah and His angels love you

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X