Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: sharing good dream and need dua

Originally posted by ummsayfullah View Post
    Itaqillah, I already swore by Allah, like do you not understand the seriousness when I swear to Allah azza w jal? You should provide proof If you believe that I'm lying.

If I was lying I would have made up the "details" but look at the wisdom behind me not remember anything! As Allah says He has prepared something for the believes which no eyes have ever seen.

Try to think positively of your brothers and sisters in sha Allah.
    where was I said that you're lying? I said anyone can have dream or ''vision'' or whatever, or they can claim one. it's still not a rigorous proof of something. I cannot tell whether you're lying or honest, Allah knows better. After all, only Rasulullah (pbuh) is guaranteed by Allah that satan cannot imitate him in dream. Anyone else apart of him is not free from that guarantee.
    :GB_bonesrock:
    And all the heavens go their way.... And only change is here to stay...

Comment

Originally posted by Ariadne View Post
      where was I said that you're lying? I said anyone can have dream or ''vision'' or whatever, or they can claim one. it's still not a rigorous proof of something. I cannot tell whether you're lying or honest, Allah knows better. After all, only Rasulullah (pbuh) is guaranteed by Allah that satan cannot imitate him in dream. Anyone else apart of him is not free from that guarantee.
      sister, some people can have very clear visions and remember them. I have so many visions, when i sleep early at night
      Please Please Please Make Dua for these [URL="http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?455964-Plz-Make-Dua-for-these-members&p=6715010&viewfull=1#post6715010"]Click Here[/URL] JazakAllahi

Comment

May Allah grant you what you desire most. Please make the same dua for me since there is high possibility of dua of the ghuraba being accepted, please don't forget about me.

More importantly, may Allah expand the state and make it victorious. Ameen.

Comment

Why you even need to blabber about this matter so much, just make dua or not make dua, khalas.

Some people just need to prove at any cost they are oozing smartness and wisdom...

Comment

[/MENTION] said is one of the factors
            Asking for normal death and asking for shahada are two different things. Asking for shahada is permitted.

Comment

you really swear by Allah? okay then I leave it to Allah

any sect or anyone can claim a dream as you know it. from Paul of Tartassus to Tahirul Qadri to woo woo Sufis and some other cults. sometimes they're telling truth but satan dupes them. it's almost like the oldest trick in the book and I'm getting tired of it. claim to see some divine dreams to justify whatever their actions. almost no-brain way.
              Take a break.
              You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Ukhti you don't make sense. I Said I had a dream, I didn't say I got wahy Allahul musta'an

I never said my dream was a proof of something either.
                Save yourself from embarrassment and end it right here.
                They say you contradicted the sayings of the shuyookh
                And they don't mind contradicting the Furqan

I contradicted the sayings of the shuyookh
                For you have contradicted the one who came with the Qur'an

Comment

uh oh and here comes the gang! lol you pro-da'ish people you're getting steamed and hot already? :rotfl:

relax, folks. do you see like I'm accusing op? I just want to know if that dream is true or not, since dream interpretation is always my interest. I'm genuinely interested, that's all. so now we have to believe whatever being said here without doubt or questioning just because it's said by a ''muslim brother/sister''? you're being funny. no wonder you guys get into ISIS so easily. :rotfl:

don't worry, my life outside internet is already full :up:
                  :GB_bonesrock:
                  And all the heavens go their way.... And only change is here to stay...

Comment

uh oh and here comes the gang! lol you pro-da'ish people you're getting steamed and hot already? :rotfl:

relax, folks. do you see like I'm accusing op? I just want to know if that dream is true or not, since dream interpretation is always my interest. I'm genuinely interested, that's all. so now we have to believe whatever being said here without doubt or questioning just because it's said by a ''muslim brother/sister''? you're being funny. no wonder you guys get into ISIS so easily. :rotfl:

Uhh..
                    Ok so tell me how will you know if the dream was true or not? You don't seem to accept when I swore to Allah so how else will you believe it? See how retarded you sound?

Sure bring up the da'ish nonsense since you can't clean up the mess you've made.
                    They say you contradicted the sayings of the shuyookh
                    And they don't mind contradicting the Furqan

I contradicted the sayings of the shuyookh
                    For you have contradicted the one who came with the Qur'an

Comment

Your rage has eaten up your senses.

Comment

Uhh..
                        Ok so tell me how will you know if the dream was true or not? You don't seem to accept when I swore to Allah so how else will you believe it? See how retarded you sound?

Sure bring up the da'ish nonsense since you can't clean up the mess you've made.
                        She is trying to prove she is smarter than everyone else. When no one notices, she finds out the critical things, like Sherlock Holmes. Ignore.

Comment

My initial reaction when I read the post was that she asked because [I assume] she has a negative outlook about Anwar al-Awlaki.

Given that she is Shaafi in Fiqh and Ash'ari in Aqeedah, that is understandable.

But the thing I don't understand is why does every discussion turn into ISIS or Khawariji one. One Mufti who found the apostasy laws hard to accept starting accusing me of having ISIS tendencies.

One user on this forum who does not accept the orthodox definitions of Dar Al-'Islaam and Dar Al-Kufr accused me of ISIS.

Funny thing is I have no clue about ISIS as I do not follow the news.

And they also used to accuse me of being Wahhabi though I have never read any book written by Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab!

So many preconceived notions.
                          Watch those eyes

Comment

I myself is wondering how did this dream thread has gone from dream to isis

this one fits wellzKR8l5l.jpg
                            Please Please Please Make Dua for these [URL="http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?455964-Plz-Make-Dua-for-these-members&p=6715010&viewfull=1#post6715010"]Click Here[/URL] JazakAllahi

Comment

Originally posted by ZeeshanParvez View Post
                              My initial reaction when I read the post was that she asked because [I assume] she has a negative outlook about Anwar al-Awlaki.

Given that she is Shaafi in Fiqh and Ash'ari in Aqeedah, that is understandable.

But the thing I don't understand is why does every discussion turn into ISIS or Khawariji one. One Mufti who found the apostasy laws hard to accept starting accusing me of having ISIS tendencies.

One user on this forum who does not accept the orthodox definitions of Dar Al-'Islaam and Dar Al-Kufr accused me of ISIS.

Funny thing is I have no clue about ISIS as I do not follow the news.

And they also used to accuse me of being Wahhabi though I have never read any book written by Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab!

So many preconceived notions.
                              really, how did it go from dream to isis

Some members have already made up their mind that this and this guy or girl support isis despite the fact they might never have said anything like that

Comment

Originally posted by GoogleSlayer View Post
                                really, how did it go from dream to isis

Some members have already made up their mind that this and this guy or girl support isis despite the fact they might never have said anything like that
                                What can we do?
                                Watch those eyes

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X