• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bidrohi Ronoklanto
    replied
    Re: sharing good dream and need dua

Originally posted by ummsayfullah View Post
    [/MENTION] said is one of the factors
    Asking for normal death and asking for shahada are two different things. Asking for shahada is permitted.

Leave a comment:

• Bidrohi Ronoklanto
    replied

Originally posted by Ariadne View Post
    where was I said that you're lying? I said anyone can have dream or ''vision'' or whatever, or they can claim one. it's still not a rigorous proof of something. I cannot tell whether you're lying or honest, Allah knows better. After all, only Rasulullah (pbuh) is guaranteed by Allah that satan cannot imitate him in dream. Anyone else apart of him is not free from that guarantee.
    Why you even need to blabber about this matter so much, just make dua or not make dua, khalas.

Some people just need to prove at any cost they are oozing smartness and wisdom...

Leave a comment:

• Bidrohi Ronoklanto
    replied

May Allah grant you what you desire most. Please make the same dua for me since there is high possibility of dua of the ghuraba being accepted, please don't forget about me.

More importantly, may Allah expand the state and make it victorious. Ameen.

Leave a comment:

• GoogleSlayer
    replied

where was I said that you're lying? I said anyone can have dream or ''vision'' or whatever, or they can claim one. it's still not a rigorous proof of something. I cannot tell whether you're lying or honest, Allah knows better. After all, only Rasulullah (pbuh) is guaranteed by Allah that satan cannot imitate him in dream. Anyone else apart of him is not free from that guarantee.
    sister, some people can have very clear visions and remember them. I have so many visions, when i sleep early at night

Leave a comment:

• Ariadne
    replied

Itaqillah, I already swore by Allah, like do you not understand the seriousness when I swear to Allah azza w jal? You should provide proof If you believe that I'm lying.

If I was lying I would have made up the "details" but look at the wisdom behind me not remember anything! As Allah says He has prepared something for the believes which no eyes have ever seen.

Try to think positively of your brothers and sisters in sha Allah.

Leave a comment:

• ummsayfullah
    replied

you really swear by Allah? okay then I leave it to Allah

any sect or anyone can claim a dream as you know it. from Paul of Tartassus to Tahirul Qadri to woo woo Sufis and some other cults. sometimes they're telling truth but satan dupes them. it's almost like the oldest trick in the book and I'm getting tired of it. claim to see some divine dreams to justify whatever their actions. almost no-brain way.
    Itaqillah, I already swore by Allah, like do you not understand the seriousness when I swear to Allah azza w jal? You should provide proof If you believe that I'm lying.

If I was lying I would have made up the "details" but look at the wisdom behind me not remember anything! As Allah says He has prepared something for the believes which no eyes have ever seen.

Try to think positively of your brothers and sisters in sha Allah.

Leave a comment:

• Ariadne
    replied

Uqsim billah I am telling you the truth and Allah is Witness.

Why are you doubting btw?
    you really swear by Allah? okay then I leave it to Allah

any sect or anyone can claim a dream as you know it. from Paul of Tartassus to Tahirul Qadri to woo woo Sufis and some other cults. sometimes they're telling truth but satan dupes them. it's almost like the oldest trick in the book and I'm getting tired of it. claim to see some divine dreams to justify whatever their actions. almost no-brain way.

Leave a comment:

• ZeeshanParvez
    replied

Narrated Abu Salama:

I used to see a dream which would make me sick till I heard Abu Qatada saying, "I too, used to see a dream which would make me sick till I heard the Prophet (ﷺ) saying, "A good dream is from Allah, so if anyone of you saw a dream which he liked, he should not tell it to anybody except to the one whom he loves, and if he saw a dream which he disliked, then he should seek refuge with Allah from its evil and from the evil of Satan, and spit three times (on his left) and should not tell it to anybody, for it will not harm him. "

حَدَّثَنَا سَعِيدُ بْنُ الرَّبِيعِ، حَدَّثَنَا شُعْبَةُ، عَنْ عَبْدِ رَبِّهِ بْنِ سَعِيدٍ، قَالَ سَمِعْتُ أَبَا سَلَمَةَ، يَقُولُ لَقَدْ كُنْتُ أَرَى الرُّؤْيَا فَتُمْرِضُنِي حَتَّى سَمِعْتُ أَبَا قَتَادَةَ يَقُولُ وَأَنَا كُنْتُ لأَرَى الرُّؤْيَا تُمْرِضُنِي، حَتَّى سَمِعْتُ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَقُولُ ‏ "‏ الرُّؤْيَا الْحَسَنَةُ مِنَ اللَّهِ، فَإِذَا رَأَى أَحَدُكُمْ مَا يُحِبُّ فَلاَ يُحَدِّثْ بِهِ إِلاَّ مَنْ يُحِبُّ، وَإِذَا رَأَى مَا يَكْرَهُ فَلْيَتَعَوَّذْ بِاللَّهِ مِنْ شَرِّهَا، وَمِنْ شَرِّ الشَّيْطَانِ وَلْيَتْفِلْ ثَلاَثًا وَلاَ يُحَدِّثْ بِهَا أَحَدًا فَإِنَّهَا لَنْ تَضُرَّهُ ‏"‏‏.‏

Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 7044

Leave a comment:

• ZeeshanParvez
    replied

SubhanAllah so I shouldn't share dreams of shuhadaa either

Thought it would motivate others.

Should I remove all the dreams then?
    Yes.

Leave a comment:

• ummsayfullah
    replied

SubhanAllah so I shouldn't share dreams of shuhadaa either

Thought it would motivate others.

Should I remove all the dreams then?

Leave a comment:

• Peony.
    replied

Last edited by Peony.; 22-12-15, 09:41 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ummsayfullah
    replied

Originally posted by ZeeshanParvez View Post
    Only with the ones you love. Or a scholar or one who gives good advice.

Not everyone here falls into those categories.
    Allahul musta'an.

Leave a comment:

• ummsayfullah
    replied

Last edited by ummsayfullah; 22-12-15, 09:37 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ummsayfullah
    replied

Didn't the Prophet salAllahu alayhi w sallam say to share your good dreams?

I do my morning and evening adhkar daily and I think you Should do your adhkar with full yaqeen because there was one sahabi an I can't recall who but people came up to him and said your house has caught fire and burnt down..and then he said no Allah protected it because he did his adhkaar (a specific dua from the morning and evening one but can't recall which one it was) so then he went and saw that nothing happened to his house. Yani he was so sure that Allah will safeguard his house

That's how I feel but maybe I'm wrong Allahu a'lam

Leave a comment:

• ZeeshanParvez
    replied

Assalamu alaikum

I appreciate your concern BarakAllahu feeki but are we not supposed to share good dreams?
    Only with the ones you love. Or a scholar or one who gives good advice.

Not everyone here falls into those categories.

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X