sharing good dream and need dua

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: sharing good dream and need dua

Last edited by ummsayfullah; 22-12-15, 10:00 PM.
    They say you contradicted the sayings of the shuyookh
    And they don't mind contradicting the Furqan

I contradicted the sayings of the shuyookh
    For you have contradicted the one who came with the Qur'an

Comment

Originally posted by ummsayfullah View Post
      wa alaikum assalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu Yes that's right
      May Allah and His angels love you
      Assalamu alaikum sister, I've read that wishing for death is not permitted.

Hence the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) forbade wishing for death, because it deprives the believer of the goodness of obedience and the joy of worship, and of the opportunity to repent and make up for what one has missed.

It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “No one of you should wish for death or pray for it before it comes, for when one of you dies, his good deeds come to an end and for the believer a long life will not increase him in anything but good.” Narrated by Muslim, 2682

So he mentioned the prohibition of wishing for death alongside the prohibition on praying for one's own death.

A version narrated by al-Bukhaari says: “No one of you should wish for death. Either he is a doer of good and will do more, or he is a doer of evil but perhaps he may stop.”

Anyways, I'm no scholar so don't take my internet quoting skills too seriously.
      May Allah bless you and your family with abundant goodness both in this dunya and the hereafter and protect you from all evil that he has decreed. And make yours and your loved one's last words be the kalimah shahadah. And also unite your family with you in Jannatul Firdous, Aameen.

Comment

Wow, masha allah.
        [MENTION=109656]ummsayfullah[/MENTION] May Allah give you and your family shahaadah, ameen. And may Allah (swt) give us all shahadah, ameen.
        Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek.

Comment

Originally posted by Figs View Post
          Wow, masha allah.
          [MENTION=109656]ummsayfullah[/MENTION] May Allah give you and your family shahaadah, ameen. And may Allah (swt) give us all shahadah, ameen.
          Ameen.
          Indeed we belong to Allah,
          and indeed to Him we will return.

Quran 2:156

Comment

Originally posted by ashmeo View Post

Hence the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) forbade wishing for death, because it deprives the believer of the goodness of obedience and the joy of worship, and of the opportunity to repent and make up for what one has missed.

It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “No one of you should wish for death or pray for it before it comes, for when one of you dies, his good deeds come to an end and for the believer a long life will not increase him in anything but good.” Narrated by Muslim, 2682

So he mentioned the prohibition of wishing for death alongside the prohibition on praying for one's own death.

A version narrated by al-Bukhaari says: “No one of you should wish for death. Either he is a doer of good and will do more, or he is a doer of evil but perhaps he may stop.”

May Allah bless you and your family with abundant goodness both in this dunya and the hereafter and protect you from all evil that he has decreed. And make yours and your loved one's last words be the kalimah shahadah. And also unite your family with you in Jannatul Firdous, Aameen.
            I think she is thinking more along the the lines of the following Hadith

Sahl bin Hunaif (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:

The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "He who supplicates Allah sincerely for martyrdom, Allah will elevate him to the station of the martyrs, even if he dies on his bed."

[Sahih Muslim]
            Watch those eyes

Comment

:GB_bonesrock:
              And all the heavens go their way.... And only change is here to stay...

Comment

Last edited by Peony.; 22-12-15, 09:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ummsayfullah View Post
                  Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

I had a short dream where there is a plane (fighter jet) above my house and as it is about to hit us, my husband, he is right next to me pointing his index finger and tells to me to say shahadah and then I woke up. basically we were killed.

Please could you make special dua for me right now while you read this, make dua that I get shahadah as soon as possible with my husband and kid.

JazakumAllahu khairan May Allah love you
                  If you pray qiyaam then make dua for me too in sha Allah

I have had the most beautiful dreams after making hijrah and I will share them in sha Allah and also what other people saw in their dreams.
                  Glad tidings to the strangers

May Allah grant all of us shahadah Ameen only a fool will not ask for shahadah.
                  I'll keep you in my du'as and May Allah grant all the righteous believers jannah.
                  Last edited by Umar Ibn Farooq; 22-12-15, 11:03 PM.

Comment

I don't understand why she would lie. I've also heard many dreams from a lot of people similar to her. May Allah grant her jannatul firdaus.

Comment

Originally posted by vildan View Post
                      Salams ukhti.

I advise you not to share your good dreams with anyone, especially on public. You can get evil eye, jealousy, etc. We don't know peoples intentions whilst they read things like this.

I have also had many and whilst i shread my dreams with my friends, etc (only close people but still a very bad choice) its been the worst mistake i've made in life and i can't explain to you the regret i live everyday because of it.

So for the sake of your own good, i advise you not to share this with anyone but your immediate family (husband, etc).
                      This advice couldn't be more prevalent in this day and age.

Protect yourself from the evil eye for it is an evil thing indeed. And along with the daily adhkaar and salah, make it a habit to not share good news around those who may just possibly be experiencing the opposite. This is to avoid the possibility of them giving you the evil eye by accident, let alone the fact that there are many who habitually fill their hearts with evil jealousy upon hearing the happiness of others.

while if his desires are stronger than his reason, he is like an animal.

- Ibn Al-Qayyim

وَاسْتَعِينُوا بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلَاةِ

Comment

Do you have any reason to doubt the OP?

while if his desires are stronger than his reason, he is like an animal.

- Ibn Al-Qayyim

وَاسْتَعِينُوا بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلَاةِ

Comment

Originally posted by ashmeo View Post

Na3m but it is allowed when you feel there is a danger to your Deen because you don't want to live in times of fitna.

The Prphet salAllahu alayhi w sallam said:

“There are two things that the son of Adam dislikes: death, although death is better for a believer than fitnah; and he dislikes having little wealth, but less wealth means less reckoning.”

"If You should decree fitnah for Your slaves, then take my soul (in death) before I am put to trial.”

There is a book called "The Dispute of the Highest Angels" by Ibn Rajab. He talks about it too.it's a very good read.

I appreciate your concern BarakAllahu feeki

Also what [MENTION=40692]ZeeshanParvez[/MENTION] said is one of the factors

Comment

Originally posted by halfmydeen89 View Post

Protect yourself from the evil eye for it is an evil thing indeed. And along with the daily adhkaar and salah, make it a habit to not share good news around those who may just possibly be experiencing the opposite. This is to avoid the possibility of them giving you the evil eye by accident, let alone the fact that there are many who habitually fill their hearts with evil jealousy upon hearing the happiness of others.
                            Its been a while akhi since this has happened but i am still saddened everyday over it. One regret can leave you in pain for the rest of your life.

Yes thats right akhi. Its best we don't share personal info with anyone, because the evil eye and jealousy is really widespread nowadays.

Although its not just about the evil eye, theres other factors to it which i won't mention.

Comment

Uqsim billah I am telling you the truth and Allah is Witness.

Why are you doubting btw?

Comment

Originally posted by halfmydeen89 View Post

I remember sharing something similar on this forum and I haven't received such blessing since, so look after yourselves people
                                Abu Malik at-Ash'ari reported:

The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: Cleanliness is half of faith

and al-Hamdu Lillah (all praise and gratitude is for Allah alone) fills the scale, and Subhan Allah (Glory be to Allah)

and al-Hamdu Lillah fill up what is between the heavens and the earth, and prayer is a light,

and charity is proof (of one's faith)

and endurance is a brightness and the Holy Qur'an is a proof on your behalf or against you.

All men go out early in the morning and sell themselves, thereby setting themselves free or destroying themselves.

حَدَّثَنَا إِسْحَاقُ بْنُ مَنْصُورٍ، حَدَّثَنَا حَبَّانُ بْنُ هِلاَلٍ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبَانٌ، حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى، أَنَّ زَيْدًا، حَدَّثَهُ أَنَّ أَبَا سَلاَّمٍ حَدَّثَهُ عَنْ أَبِي مَالِكٍ الأَشْعَرِيِّ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ "‏ الطُّهُورُ شَطْرُ الإِيمَانِ وَالْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ تَمْلأُ الْمِيزَانَ ‏.‏ وَسُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ وَالْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ تَمْلآنِ - أَوْ تَمْلأُ - مَا بَيْنَ السَّمَوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ وَالصَّلاَةُ نُورٌ وَالصَّدَقَةُ بُرْهَانٌ وَالصَّبْرُ ضِيَاءٌ وَالْقُرْآنُ حُجَّةٌ لَكَ أَوْ عَلَيْكَ كُلُّ النَّاسِ يَغْدُو فَبَائِعٌ نَفْسَهُ فَمُعْتِقُهَا أَوْ مُوبِقُهَا ‏"‏ ‏.‏

Reference : Sahih Muslim 223
                                In-book reference : Book 2, Hadith 1
                                USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 2, Hadith 432
                                (deprecated numbering scheme)

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X