What made you turn towards Islam?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What made you turn towards Islam?

I'm really excited to hear your stories.

Re: What made you turn towards Islam?

The Quran by the will of Allah
    I knew nothing about Islam not sure I'd even met a Muslim but by the time I put that book down I knew this was from my creator Alhamdulilah
    Each person has inside a basic decency and goodness. If he listens to it and acts on it, he is giving a great deal of what it is the world needs most. It is not complicated but it takes courage. It takes courage for a person to listen to his own goodness and act on it.

Comment

I was born a muslim but I was not really practising. But Allah made me go through trials . I was always like "Why me??". But in reality, these things kept me away from the filth teens are going through these days in high school and elsewhere. Alhamdulillah

Comment

Curiosity brought me to Islam

Read the Quran, and learned about Islam online and Allah swt guided me.

That's the very short version.

Comment

I was born in muslim family.
          Some years i was nonpractising scumbag.
          Now i returned to Islam(never left shahadah).
          Understanding quran made me return.

Subhanallah, by leaving salafi sect i felt love and joy back in my heart. It was narrowminded sect to follow making me hating fellow muslims as "innovators" and "filthy shias". Now i respect all muslims and nonmuslims.

"Born-Again" Muslim
          Last edited by ForeverMonotheist1; 22-12-15, 11:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverMonotheist1 View Post
            I was born in muslim family.Some years i was nonpractising scumbag.Now i returned to Islam(never left shahadah).Understanding quran made me return."Born-Again" Deviant Muslim
            fix'd
            You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

This message is hidden because Linkdeutscher is on your ignore list.
              View Post
              Remove user from ignore list

50/50 chance this guy is either annoying me with some lame comment, or staying ontopic.
              If he is annoying me, then surely he must know by now that iam Heterosexual muslim man!

Only Allah knows his intentions.

Comment

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
                fix'd
                Lol
                Each person has inside a basic decency and goodness. If he listens to it and acts on it, he is giving a great deal of what it is the world needs most. It is not complicated but it takes courage. It takes courage for a person to listen to his own goodness and act on it.

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverMonotheist1 View Post
                  This message is hidden because Linkdeutscher is on your ignore list.
                  View Post
                  Remove user from ignore list

50/50 chance this guy is either annoying me with some lame comment, or staying ontopic.
                  If he is annoying me, then surely he must know by now that iam Heterosexual muslim man!

Only Allah knows his intentions.
                  Plz refrain from stating sexuality on the forums
                  [SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][B][U][CENTER]Oh Allah, in your name, I die and live.[/CENTER][/U][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]
                  [CENTER]:):lailah::lailah::lailah::lailah::)[/CENTER]

[B][CENTER]Ya Allah, Grant Me A Heart That Sees[/CENTER][/B]

Comment

Im not sure what it was for me I just suddenly started after my neighbours took me mosque one day
                    [SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][B][U][CENTER]Oh Allah, in your name, I die and live.[/CENTER][/U][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]
                    [CENTER]:):lailah::lailah::lailah::lailah::)[/CENTER]

[B][CENTER]Ya Allah, Grant Me A Heart That Sees[/CENTER][/B]

Comment

Originally posted by zantz View Post
                      Plz refrain from stating sexuality on the forums
                      We all know which people feel the need to state their sexuality on an online public forum.
                      You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Initially, it was the qur'an, I thought it was so beautiful

Comment

الله
                          youth before your old age, your health before your sickness, your wealth before your poverty, your free time before you are preoccupied, and your life before your deathhttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgE...kS-Qi3nf3tcvPw

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                          X