Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do men have problems but women don't?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do men have problems but women don't?

As in mental problems, feelings of power, sexual power, ego, beta male status etc. etc.

The male conscience is a hard thing to decode and describe.

Why do we have problems while women don't? Sometimes I honestly think women are better than us when it comes to life.

Discuss.
    Sisters shouldn't respond to me.

Re: Why do men have problems but women don't?

I'd like to ask the same question in reverse, but that would be silly because actually everyone has problems.

It just so happens that a lot of some people's problems are related to the behaviour of the opposite gender, leading them to believe that the "other side" must have it easy.

If you want women to talk about their problems just so you know they have them, we could be here a while.

Comment

I am not sure how you have arrived at this conclusion.

Comment

Originally posted by Muslimah~S View Post
        I'd like to ask the same question in reverse, but that would be silly because actually everyone has problems.

It just so happens that a lot of some people's problems are related to the behaviour of the opposite gender, leading them to believe that the "other side" must have it easy.

If you want women to talk about their problems just so you know they have them, we could be here a while.
        I'm not talking about problems as in, lack of freedom, or abuse. I'm talking about internal problems:

A. Guy A or Ruler A imprisons and captures women, restricts them.

That is a woman problem, but it is not of their control (What leads to Guy A or Ruler A to do such a thing?)

B. Because he needs to feel a sense of domination, power. (So that means Guy A or Ruler A has a real problem in his head of his doing. He has 'problems' so to speak. The women are pure to this)

Or how about another example:

A. Guy A stalks and abuses his 'love'. Ends up abusing her and/or committing suicide. (Woman is victim to this and becomes her problem of which was not of her doing. But what leads Guy A to do this in the first place?)

B. Because of obsession, a need to feel domination, ego, mental illness. (So he has 'problems' so to speak).

In the end, both men are in the wrong and have problems while the women have no problems and are just victim to the men's problems. But why do men have these internal problems in the first place, but women don't?
        Last edited by aabdall 79; 20-12-15, 06:12 PM.
        Sisters shouldn't respond to me.

Comment

Why are you putting women on a pedestal? Many women have the same problems.

Comment

Wa Alaykumussalam

This isn't true brother. Trust me, we have a lot of problems too.

Some similar and some different.

And we're equal in that respect, no gender is better than the other.
            And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record�
            [al-An�aam 6:59]

Comment

Women are stronger than men in regards to certain 'internal' issues. And same goes for men vise versa.
              So by the same logic we both have our weaknesses too.

As a sister above said I'm not sure how you have come to such a conclusion.

And also in regards to the example you have posted above women can also be abusive. Men and women have their own demons to battle.

Comment

Originally posted by aabdall 79 View Post
                I'm not talking about problems as in, lack of freedom, or abuse. I'm talking about internal problems:

A. Guy A or Ruler A imprisons and captures women, restricts them.

That is a woman problem, but it is not of their control (What leads to Guy A or Ruler A to do such a thing?)

B. Because he needs to feel a sense of domination, power. (So that means Guy A or Ruler A has a real problem in his head of his doing. He has 'problems' so to speak. The women are pure to this)

Or how about another example:

A. Guy A stalks and abuses his 'love'. Ends up abusing her and/or committing suicide. (Woman is victim to this and becomes her problem of which was not of her doing. But what leads Guy A to do this in the first place?)

B. Because of obsession, a need to feel domination, ego, mental illness. (So he has 'problems' so to speak).

In the end, both men are in the wrong and have problems while the women have no problems and are just victim to the men's problems. But why do men have these internal problems in the first place, but women don't?
                If we take out the men and women part, you're talking about people who are inclined towards being evil and oppressive towards others for one reason or another. Not all men do these kinds of things, and not all women are innocent without evil inclinations.

Comment

As in mental problems, feelings of power, sexual power, ego, beta male status etc. etc.

Why do we have problems while women don't? Sometimes I honestly think women are better than us when it comes to life.

Discuss.
                  Women have plenty of issues. Have you not been in the marriage section!?!

Comment

They deal with serious emotional problems that is unbearable.
                    Ya Allah,
                    Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
                    "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

Discuss.
                      Salaam

Its either ur a man or ur not.. the beta alpha classification is nonsense..... if u feel like less of a man than the avreage moe then find a woman on par, no?
                      Women arent better lol.. u cant live without em sure but being a man has its perks bruhh
                      youth before your old age, your health before your sickness, your wealth before your poverty, your free time before you are preoccupied, and your life before your deathhttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgE...kS-Qi3nf3tcvPw

Comment

:salams:

I feel really lucky, very blessed.

I'm leaving the easy life, I can't believe it. The joys of life. Alhamdulillah, Allah thank you so much. I just want to be the most pious Muslim in the world (lol) honestly, that is the most challenging thing in this world. It feels impossible.

You can have all the confidence, you can have a phd, you can be a doctor or whatever professional, you can be the best looking guy in this world. You can have it all but if you don't have Allah's love, and you can't love Allah the greatest,
                        then you will never be satisfied even after having all those things.

All these simple pleasures of life
                        Doesn't require you to have a wife
                        All I need is a bar of whisper
                        And a good cup of cuppa

TAKBEER

I'm flying without wings
                        'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

All those stress, all that hair loss, all those sleepless night, all those sobbing after one million rejections (OP you still can't get over ONE rejection sheesh man ) all that depression

Nope still flying without wings man :1popcorn:

NO one, and no one can bring me down. Die tryin innit?
                          'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by patient believer View Post
                            They deal with serious emotional problems that is unbearable.
                            Deciding which shoes match the outfit.

Comment

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
                              Deciding which shoes match the outfit.
                              Good try.. but no.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X