Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How to disprove Christian arguments against Islam

Originally posted by Serada View Post
    This thread is about debating with Christians, and the suggestion of using Solomom example from the Bible to support the idea of having multiple wives is allowd is a bad idea and a warning not to use it against a Christian argument. He and everyone reading the suggestion needed to be warned before using it in an argument against a Christian. It has nothing to do with Islam vs. Christianity, but warning that using Solomon example proves the Christian argument of not having multiple wives.

You should be thanking me that I took time and enlightened people the fault of that argument before using it on real life on Christians and be embaresed by it.
    read post 40 again
    Please Please Please Make Dua for these [URL="http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?455964-Plz-Make-Dua-for-these-members&p=6715010&viewfull=1#post6715010"]Click Here[/URL] JazakAllahi

Comment

I've read #40 multiple times....where is the point in a forum where that seems to be the primary accepted answer??????? Can anyone guide me towards a site for discussion. This topic is of interest, but I am seeking allowable discussion. Some may sneak in some bashing, or it may be just Christians voicing the truth. Any other faith, Mormon, Muslim, etc would defend and point out the apparent inaccuracies, as they believe their faith is the right one, no?

Comment

Originally posted by GoogleSlayer View Post
        read post 40 again
        I reread number 40, and you still should be thanking me of correcting a misconception of using Solomon example in the Bible in an argument with Christians about multiple marriages. It would have lead to an embarrassing moment for anyone who followed that advice.

Comment

I reread number 40, and you still should be thanking me of correcting a misconception of using Solomon example in the Bible in an argument with Christians about multiple marriages. It would have lead to an embarrassing moment for anyone who followed that advice.
          you still did'nt get it, read it again
          Please Please Please Make Dua for these [URL="http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?455964-Plz-Make-Dua-for-these-members&p=6715010&viewfull=1#post6715010"]Click Here[/URL] JazakAllahi

Comment

Originally posted by GoogleSlayer View Post
            you still did'nt get it, read it again
            Right after you send me a thanks.

Comment

Right after you send me a thanks.
              its very straightforward, read post 40 again, you are still not getting it

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X