How to disprove Christian arguments against Islam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to disprove Christian arguments against Islam

For those who get doubts from weak Christian arguments.
    1. Ask a knowleadgeable muslim
    2. Learn about Islam
    3. Look at the translation from Quran.com
    4. Look at the Hadith from Sunnah.com
    5. Look at IslamQA
    6. Look at Tafsir Ibn Kathir (for ex. from alim.org)
    7. If the Christian quotes an Islamic book double check that he has not misquoted the text or taken the parts out of context
    8. Look at other Islamic sites. Remember to always double check the facts. If you are unsure about the authenticity and realibility of the sources don't use them as evidence. You don't want to present claims that contradict the position Ahl as-Sunnah wa’l-Jamaa‘ah
    9. Ignore the claims he makes without evidence
    10. Use logic

Give us your own tips!
    Last edited by Akhdar; 18-12-15, 08:56 PM.
    Documentin operssion against muslims
    Memorization methods for the Qur'an
    Learn arabic for free
    IOU - free courses, SeekersHub - free courses
    sunnah.com

Re: How to disprove Christian arguments against Islam

Its very likely that every single good argument the Christians can use has been disproved at some point or another and been recorded in some form.

The problem comes from the idiotic arguments. The ones that are so idiotic it just stops your mind dead in its tracks. The trick to these is to learn to regain your composure quickly.

Comment

tldr: ask sheikh google
      "There will never cease to remain a group from my Ummah fighting upon the command of Allah, subjugating their enemies. They are not harmed by those who oppose them, until the Hour arrives".

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbeard View Post
        tldr: ask sheikh google
        Sheikh Google Hafithawhullah is always there for us, 24/7.
        You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

I like Yusha Evans's videos on the Deen Show...

Comment

Originally posted by Akhdar View Post
            For those who get doubts from weak Christian arguments.

Give us your own tips!
            easiest

dont argue at all :triumphant:

just mind your own business
            Please Please Please Make Dua for these [URL="http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?455964-Plz-Make-Dua-for-these-members&p=6715010&viewfull=1#post6715010"]Click Here[/URL] JazakAllahi

Comment

Call to monotheism website by brother Bassam Zawadi
              He's done an amazing job refuting Christian propaganda against Islam

http://www.call-to-monotheism.com/
              Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

http://www.answering-christianity.com/ac.htm

It's a really ugly site design wise, but there it's overflowing with information.

Also some dodgy modernist views, be careful of those. Other than that really excellent site, a true treasure chest in refuting Christianity.
                You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
                  http://www.answering-christianity.com/ac.htm

It's a really ugly site design wise, but there it's overflowing with information.

Also some dodgy modernist views, be careful of those. Other than that really excellent site, a true treasure chest in refuting Christianity.
                  and how does he protect himself from those modernist views
                  Please Please Please Make Dua for these [URL="http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?455964-Plz-Make-Dua-for-these-members&p=6715010&viewfull=1#post6715010"]Click Here[/URL] JazakAllahi

Comment

Originally posted by GoogleSlayer View Post
                    and how does he protect himself from those modernist views
                    By asking us.

Comment

I have heard it said that Muslims and Christians both worship the same the God, idk if this is true or not but if it is then why go to war against Christians to prove them wrong? A house divided against itself cannot stand. However I will agree on some of the points -gnore the claims he makes without evidence, it's foolish to make claims without evidence to back it up
                      Learn about Islam- it is wise to learn and understand other cultures and religions you never know how that might help you or someone else

Comment

Originally posted by HeartSearcher View Post
                        I have heard it said that Muslims and Christians both worship the same the God, idk if this is true or not but if it is then why go to war against Christians to prove them wrong? A house divided against itself cannot stand. However I will agree on some of the points -gnore the claims he makes without evidence, it's foolish to make claims without evidence to back it up
                        Learn about Islam- it is wise to learn and understand other cultures and religions you never know how that might help you or someone else
                        Technically yes. Muslims worship in essence the same God as Christians would call God the Father.

That's where the split comes though, in Islam, Allah is one, by Himself. No partner, no son, no anything. Many but not all Christians believe in a trinity of God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. I had a friend in school who was a Mormon and I was absolutely repulsed when we were having conversations about Jesus (Peace be upon him), I and my friend used to tell him that "son" in the Bible was used in a non-literal sense and many people are called sons of God in the Bible. He used to respond "But do you believe he's actually the BEGOTTEN son of God?". Absolutely maddening, that sentence.

So in essence yes we worship the same God but our views on Him are very different.

Comment

Or just don't get into arguments/debates if you don't fully understand the topic

Comment

How to disprove Christian arguments against Islam

It's kind of hard arguing about faith since it's a belief system

Comment

Originally posted by SofiaG View Post
                              Or just don't get into arguments/debates if you don't fully understand the topic
                              You don't have to argue at all. You can just educate yourself on the topic the Christian raised if you can't answer him. It makes you firmer in faith.
                              Last edited by Akhdar; 19-12-15, 02:05 PM.
                              Documentin operssion against muslims
                              Memorization methods for the Qur'an
                              Learn arabic for free
                              IOU - free courses, SeekersHub - free courses
                              sunnah.com

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X