Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

paris attacks were fake and isis a product of america

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Re: paris attacks were fake and isis a product of america

    [MENTION=128735]SalafiBrother[/MENTION]

    if you can convince me that ISIS has traits of khawarijism then prove me wrong.


    as of right now it seems like you're talking out of your bum. Can't rly be khawarij just because you are harsh against disbelievers. Matter of fact it's the opposite. One of their traits is to be soft against the disbelievers and harsh against the believers.
    "There will never cease to remain a group from my Ummah fighting upon the command of Allah, subjugating their enemies. They are not harmed by those who oppose them, until the Hour arrives".

    Comment


    • #32
      Re: paris attacks were fake and isis a product of america

      Originally posted by Blackbeard View Post
      [MENTION=128735]SalafiBrother[/MENTION]

      if you can convince me that ISIS has traits of khawarijism then prove me wrong.


      as of right now it seems like you're talking out of your bum. Can't rly be khawarij just because you are harsh against disbelievers. Matter of fact it's the opposite. One of their traits is to be soft against the disbelievers and harsh against the believers.
      He has his proof from the patriotic american yasir gandhi

      Comment


      • #33
        Re: paris attacks were fake and isis a product of america

        Originally posted by Umar Ibn Farooq View Post
        He has his proof from the patriotic american yasir gandhi
        When did I say I took from Yasir Qadhi? I'm the one who made the thread criticising him for his statements of American patriotism.
        Before you ask a question: https://islamqa.info/en

        Comment


        • #34
          Re: paris attacks were fake and isis a product of america

          Originally posted by SalafiBrother View Post
          When did I say I took from Yasir Qadhi? I'm the one who made the thread criticising him for his statements of American patriotism.
          It's an exaggeration.

          Comment

          Collapse

          Edit this module to specify a template to display.

          Working...
          X