Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• there are no Kafirs today!!!

I ask the mods to delete this post
    Last edited by tayyiboon; 13-12-15, 10:31 PM.
    "Be A Lamp, A Lifeboat, A Ladder, Help Someone's Soul Heal. Walk Out Of Your House Like A Shepherd" - Rumi

Re: there are no Kafirs today!!!

Why are you giving him publicity? It's a channel with 445 subscribers, so nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by quark View Post
      Why are you giving him publicity? It's a channel with 445 subscribers, so nothing.
      true, Jazak Allah khair

i deleted the link
      "Be A Lamp, A Lifeboat, A Ladder, Help Someone's Soul Heal. Walk Out Of Your House Like A Shepherd" - Rumi

Comment

Originally posted by quark View Post
        313 sahaba fought in the battle of Badr. 1 man changed the world (Rasulullah SAW). How dare you. Edit that comment now. 1 person is special how can you say 445 people is nothing? Do you know what 445 subscribers means? 445 intellectual individuals views his channel and deems it as something beneficial to them. Respect that. Amount of views and subscribers doesn't make the message any better in all honesty. Change your mindset please brother. I don't comment a lot but comments like yours must not be left unanswered.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
        X